Hii yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name I go bye is lost hope because so many months ago I did I'm trying so hard to stay but it gets to hard mi mama is loco telling me it ok to self harm and I believe her but I'm young but go through so much crap for a kid plz dont ignore mw because I'm a kid ok I think that's it

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi @Lost hope2014 and welcome to SF. I'm really sorry you're struggling so much, sweetie. What your mom is telling you is not true. Some people self harm because they're in a lot of pain, but everyone eventually becomes addicted to it, and it happens very fast. It's not good to do it though, it doesn't make things better, on the contrary. Stop before it controls you. There are safer alternatives. We won't ignore you, we are here for you, to listen and to understand, and we don't judge. Do you want to tell us about what makes you feel so much pain? Sending hugs.

Sassy Cat

SF hugger
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
*hug she should never make self harm sound okay it’s not. It’s something people struggle with and people should try to help someone not self harm

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
@Lost hope2014

As a kid your feelings are important as much as an adult feelings are. Its the same. Speak out to a trusted adult if you want to open a discussion with your school counselors to get you back on track. What do you want to be when you get older? A doctor? A hairdresser? A horse trainer? The sky is not the limit for you. Reach for the stars and good luck there.

Take Care

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened many months ago? Just know we're for you.

kittykatt

Hi @Lost hope2014 and welcome to SF. I'm really sorry you're struggling so much, sweetie. What your mom is telling you is not true. Some people self harm because they're in a lot of pain, but everyone eventually becomes addicted to it, and it happens very fast. It's not good to do it though, it doesn't make things better, on the contrary. Stop before it controls you. There are safer alternatives. We won't ignore you, we are here for you, to listen and to understand, and we don't judge. Do you want to tell us about what makes you feel so much pain? Sending hugs.
As other people have said, self harming is never okay, nor is it a good thing to do. The wounds could become infected which would lead to other problems
The name I go bye is lost hope because so many months ago I did I'm trying so hard to stay but it gets to hard mi mama is loco telling me it ok to self harm and I believe her but I'm young but go through so much crap for a kid plz dont ignore mw because I'm a kid ok I think that's it
Sorry you're going through so much pain at such a young age. Self harming is never okay no matter what anyone says. Sometimes what you're going through seems like it's overwhelming and never ending. We won't ignore you because you're a kid. Here age doesn't matter, what matters is that we are all hurting for one reason or another. And we're all found our way here when we were looking for something else. Something far more destructive and less beneficial.

Good luck with whatever is bothering you and I hope you feel better quickly. *hug10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00