How Are You Feeling Right Now?

Angie74

Feeling tired and stupid. Damn technology. And damn my big mouth, aka my fast-typing fingers. And in most cases, I like "post" buttons. But sometimes I struggle with impulsivity. At least when it comes to emotional reactions. I will SO be avoiding social media for a while.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Feeling tired and stupid. Damn technology. And damn my big mouth, aka my fast-typing fingers. And in most cases, I like "post" buttons. But sometimes I struggle with impulsivity. At least when it comes to emotional reactions. I will SO be avoiding social media for a while.
Hey Lynne

You may be tired but you're not stupid.

Technology can be great when it works but it's very temperamental. I'm hopeless with it a lot of the time and if anyone can break IT it's me (in a previous job I always got roped in to do software testing because if anyone could break it or find a problem then it's me!)

I'm avoiding social media too. It just makes me more depressed these days.

Take care

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Feeling ashamed of my feelings; I am economically stable and I feel that even with my disabilities, chronic disease and burdens, people are having a harder time of it than I.

Jolene

Hopeless and sad. I've binge-eating, trying to feel better but food is not what I need. I can't stop crying and the worst is yet to come. The following days are going to be hard

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Sorry for you, Jolene. What strikes me as odd is that your despondency makes you binge-eat. In my case, it's different because whenever I feel despondent, I lose my appetite. Maybe it's because I'm a vegetarian.
Jolene, you said that your hope is lost. Then all you have to do is find it again, the same as you do when you lose your house keys. In this case, it's your emotions, so it's still there buried in your Subconscious, waiting to be recovered.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Like you Winslow I lose my appetite when depressed or despondent. I have to force myself to eat. I've had 2 biscuits today.

Right now I'm feeling numb

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00