How Are You Feeling Right Now?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
How I’m feeling right now is:

- Still sick, and feeling a bit hopeless about not knowing “when I’ll be better”.

- A bit annoyed, and annoyed about being annoyed. Like…ugh…I have already witnessed enough of it now so I basically “know” not to expect much in terms of responsiveness. Makes me feel like a stupid fool who is just too caring. I really need to just not care at all.

- Mad at life for making me be so sick like this, like now of all times, seriously?! I’ve been doing my best to stay positive, strong, hopeful, understanding and patient, but those are all being majorly put to the test rn I must say.

- Disappointed, sad, worried and afraid. Would take way too long to type out all the reasons for those feelings, but ya, there’s lots of reasons for them anyway.

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
so appreciate you asking, thank you. 😺

Im still trying to process how all of this happened how this year I'm admitted at the hospital second time cause my vitals are quite bad. And it takes a while to find the cause. Now theres like all of my hormones are missing. The most difficult to handle being the low cortisol. I just know.. I even have to make medical ID card especially while being on hydrocortisone to replace it yano cause having low cortisol doesnt maintain your energy throughout the day at all. And I am just gradually using that like one tablet one time a week then go up to two, cause my cortisol doesnt remain to even above 300 mmol the whole day like it dropped two times so Im kinda pondering that is it the meds thats not long lasting or my cortisol just cant be replaced.

Say I took it at 6am, it made me feel alert and then by 2pm, my blood pressure would drop and heart rate begins to rise. If not those, my energy just basically drop like some kind of vegetable. Like I feel as if I lost control of things cause I'm too tired. Its day one after discharged and adjusting to all this needing medical id card and new hormones that are not natural.

I have been reflecting a lot abt maintaining energy, sth abt me feels sad that I lost that.
Sending lots of energy and hugs @HappyKitty I really do hope those drs can get you feeling better.

I think I need to take a break from here. I love everyone here, people are kind, but I'm feeling down. So if I can't help, there isn't much point. I'm not saying this site is bad, but I need to actually get up and be more positive about my life. I cant keep ruminating or seeing negativity. Don't take this wrong, I'm thankful for all the help I've gotten here and the support.
It's ok to take breaks, (I have)
I hope if you do, it will be helpful
We'll be here for you

peace
:)

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter

- Still sick, and feeling a bit hopeless about not knowing “when I’ll be better”.

- A bit annoyed, and annoyed about being annoyed. Like…ugh…I have already witnessed enough of it now so I basically “know” not to expect much in terms of responsiveness. Makes me feel like a stupid fool who is just too caring. I really need to just not care at all.

- Mad at life for making me be so sick like this, like now of all times, seriously?! I’ve been doing my best to stay positive, strong, hopeful, understanding and patient, but those are all being majorly put to the test rn I must say.

- Disappointed, sad, worried and afraid. Would take way too long to type out all the reasons for those feelings, but ya, there’s lots of reasons for them anyway.
I really hope you feel 100 percent in no time. You are a strong person, I believe but I'm sure this has taken you for a loop. Also you are definitely not fool but a kind, caring and smart person JMG. Sometimes it really does feel like life is testing us, doesn't it? Big *console's.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
How I'm feeling right now is - sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I guess that's maybe a bit of a "cliche" kind of thing to say, but I really and truly am. This is the worst, most brutal and miserable cold I have ever had in my adult life (would be "in my whole life" but I had bronchial pneumonia when I was 11 years old, it lasted for about 2-3 months and I needed antibiotics and an inhaler for it, so that one definitely does qualify as my "worst" cold ever) it has only been for about "a week" in actual time, but might as well have been a month for how long each of the days has seemed to drag on for.

Anyway really needing to just be feeling better when I wake up tomorrow. I'm about to have a bath, so hopefully that will seriously help my body do the healing it still needs to do to be "well" again. Trying very hard to stay positively focused but it is very hard right now. Really needing some lucky/healing kind of energy that is for sure.

Sending lots of hugs to any/all who are wanting them :)*hug*grouphug2
i hope you feel better soon

mike....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I wish I was dead. Not UNnaturally, but naturally. Just a normal natural death so I can go to heaven and be with God.
i share your issue of wanting to go home. for some reason we must finish our life on earth . i have no idea why but i'm sure i'll find out when i go home. looking at your history and training ( degree ) i think i know why god wants you to stay. i think you are here to help many people.

mike....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think I need to take a break from here. I love everyone here, people are kind, but I'm feeling down. So if I can't help, there isn't much point. I'm not saying this site is bad, but I need to actually get up and be more positive about my life. I cant keep ruminating or seeing negativity. Don't take this wrong, I'm thankful for all the help I've gotten here and the support.
first this site is to recieve help when needed and give it when you can.. if you feel that taking a break will help then you should take a break. i hope you try to move forward in a positive way. you can come back anytime you need us or just want to say hi anytime.

mike.....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

i hope you get over this cold or bug you have soon. it takes a lot out of you when an illness is prolonged. try to stay positive through this because you know eventually you'll feel better

mike....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
i went out yesterday to cruise a little intown. it was nice getting compliments on my 64 dodge. one older woman even had to shake my hand lol. i love how everyone stares at her when i punch her, today we have to do a little work on her. tomorrow we are going to follow our little tradition and go to a special ice cream place that makes their own ice cream, we only go in the car never never in the truck

mike

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter

My marriage to a British citizen was approved by the investigators, who didn't even fully investigate us (they never talked to me because I happened to be away when they came, but 2 minutes with my dad was apparently good enough. They are so nice.). I am so happy!!!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00