I think my meds are finally starting to work again

CBunny9

I was put on Zoloft after being on Prozac for so long that my body stopped responding. When I first when on Zoloft I felt amazing after a month or so and then the dosage settled in I guess and I started feeling shitty again.

My doctor has bumped up my dose twice now and this last time recently I’ve been feeling a little better.

Yesterday I had a really hard day and was feeling suicidal just for maybe an hour or so and then I felt better, and today I feel fine.

I’m really hoping it’s not a fluke and they’re starting to work with this new dosage.

Cross your fingers for me.

I don’t feel entirely hopeless today.

I was put on Zoloft after being on Prozac for so long that my body stopped responding. When I first when on Zoloft I felt amazing after a month or so and then the dosage settled in I guess and I started feeling shitty again.

My doctor has bumped up my dose twice now and this last time recently I’ve been feeling a little better.

Yesterday I had a really hard day and was feeling suicidal just for maybe an hour or so and then I felt better, and today I feel fine.

I’m really hoping it’s not a fluke and they’re starting to work with this new dosage.

Everything crossed for you CBunny xx let us know how it goes

CBunny9

Everything crossed for you CBunny xx let us know how it goes
I hope it stays like this!!!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good news is always welcome here. I hope this medicine helps you to recover and help you have many more normal days again :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00