• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I want to <mod edit - method>

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiinbowjunkiie

I've been stuck in a bipolar low since Thursday night. I was manic because my artwork and spoken word were being featured at a show at the university I used to attend. I was a star, I was on top of the world, I felt like god was inside me. Now I'm just really numb and I want to <mod edit - method> I came extremely close to killing myself Saturday night, I was doing so well for four months, since my last suicide attempt, even when battling schizophrenia I remained unconditionally positive. Now I just want to end my life. I'm on the right mediation, it's just inevitable, due to the severity of my illnesses, that I would experience symptom flare-ups. I've talked to all of my friends for support, and a therapist, and multiple crisis hotlines. I don't know what to do because I'm starting to feel liked I'm in danger and I don't want to bother my friends with the same problems, even though they are extremely supportive and I know that someone will talk to me. I just wish I could feel like I want to live again. I don't know how I am going to survive this depressive episode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that you are going through this

I'm on the right mediation, it's just inevitable, due to the severity of my illnesses, that I would experience symptom flare-ups
How do you know that the medication is right? Does your psychiatrist think it's right even though you're having thoughts of suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00