Hi all, sorry for this, I may be tired, and slightly drunk, but I decided that a Jim's cafe is important. It isnt just some thread where some self-absorbed twat (me) asks questions and lordes his google-gotten knowledge over everyone, it is an important venue for people to talk and get to know each other, to talk about random nothings or sometimes random somethings and come together. It is one of the things that make sus a community and not just a forum, so here it is. Jim's Cafe on alcohol
1) It takes a minimum of 6 minutes for your brain to begin to react to alcohol, so no matter what you drank, you have a minimum of 6 minutes of sobriety after the first sip.
2) The only person permitted to drink alcohol in the British Parliament is the Chancellor when delivering the annual budget statement.
3) A Gin and tonic will glow under UV light because the tonic contains Quinines which react to UV light.
4) It is REALLY hard to type coherently whilst drunk.
Now, for the tables, we have a few today:
Mothers Day Table
It is Mothers Day in the UK, so sorry to everyone else, but here is a mothers table
1) Do you like your mother?
2) Tell us about your mother.
3) What is one really good thing you can say about your mother?
4) Did you wish her mothers day, or do you usually when it comes around?
Because I'm drunk. What? I think its impressive enough that I managed to post a cafe like this, even with spell check.
1) What is your best alcohol-related story?
2) What is your favourite drink?
3) What is the most expensive/rarest drink you have ever tasted, was it any good?
4) Have you been to an alcohol related event? Tell us about it.
5) Name one mistake you made whilst drunk.
Yes, it is Pi Day, when the date is 3/14 like Pi ^^ So we need a maths table.
1) Do you have any maths jokes? Lets hear them.
2) How do you fare about maths, are you a mathematician or does it fill you with dread?
3) What is your favourite thing about maths (theory, strange quirk, the logic driven nature of it, anything).
4) Have any maths related pictures? Post away.
5) Teaching time. Teach us any maths tricks you learned that makes it easier.
WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN DO A CAFE BETTER!?! Good, say "I VOLUNTEER" as loud, large and colourful as possible and make tomorrow's Cafe.
@SillyOldBear @Ash600 @Auri @1964dodge @Champagne @MisterBGone @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @Sunspots