Hello all, it turns out I kinda wanted to do a Cafe today, and not only that, the days here are crap. Its "purple day", "Spinach Day", "Nougat Day" and more of the like, only 1 is actually decent, and I will be running with it like a child who had just pinched the whole cookie jar for themselves, that is "Make up your own Holiday Day". And I am making "Forum Day"
Happy Forum Day everyone.
In keeping with the time honoured traditions of Forum Day (dating back almost 4 minutes) the topics will be open discussion, appreciation, and hope.
1) One of the first ever forums, Delphi Forums, was put up in 1983 and is still active today.
2) Forums are some of the most demanding websites to host, with constantly changing and expanding content, huge member base and a constant target for hackers.
3) The internet is 10,825 days old, and the very first web page was: http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/TheProject.html
4) The vast majority of internet activity is by automated software and bots, most of which is malicious. (in 2016 the estimate was 2/3 of internet activity was by a malware or bots)
A table to discuss discussion (ooh, meta).
1) Have you discussed your struggles with anyone IRL?
2) Have you told anyone about Suicide Forum IRL?
3) Do you regularly chat with anyone on Suicide Forum? What do you talk about?
4) Do you have anything you want to talk about?
A place to appreciate the forum, and anything else in your life.
1) Tell us what Suicide Forum means to you.
2) What is your favourite part of SF.
3) When has our admin/mod team helped you on SF?
4) Who IRL has supported you in your struggles?
A place to allow ourselves that light that is hope.
1) What did you hope to gain when you joined Suicide Forum?
2) What do you hope to change in your life?
3) Where do you hope to see yourself in the future?
4) When was the last time you felt real hope?
5) [Not a Question] I hope you all have a good day today.
I noticed several people always pop on to say hi, but don't answer the questions, they just want to say hello. Well the bar is for you.
1) Say Hello
2) What do you want to tell people?
Hello all, we are currently hiring new hosts for Jims Cafe. If you would like the position, please post "I Volunteer" in large friendly letters and tomorrow, post a Jim's Cafe.
@SillyOldBear @Ash600 @Auri @1964dodge @Champagne @MisterBGone @Witty⭐️Sarcasm ⭐️ @Sunspots
Oh, also, obligatory encouraging comics stolen from Reddit with every Tags post :P