Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Good morning Friday peeps!

View attachment 6227

I've snuck in and opened up as everyone else is still asleep...

I've made a blanket fort for us to chill out in...

View attachment 6228

And prepared a few bits for breakfast...

View attachment 6229

View attachment 6230

View attachment 6231

Come join us @Innocent Forever @Ash600 @Karmitkurmit @Petal @Kira @Kiwi2016 @Lilyfrog @Winter Blues @Sand and Sun @nobodyknows71 @walkerbait95 @may71 @Angel368 @baywasp @Flying Fox @gypsylee @Emerald Hyperion @Gonz @yonk @DrownedFishOnFire @AsphyxiateOnWords @JmpMster @JacsMom

Please bring everyone else along as my mind's gone blank on names!

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
s'long as we all invite each other :)

My plan today is work - havta leave now - go shopping on the way to get cellophane bags, hmm, maybe I'll go in break.
Had a bath this morning.
Maybe hang up all my clothes when I get back from work.
Visit hospital from about 4 till 10.
Need to get going really already....
Have a super duper awesomely fantastic day,

View attachment 6234

What are your plans for today?

Come join us @unlucky me @Woodrow @Dedboy @Shyguy53 @yonk @Woowoo @MyCatWillMissMe @SA76 @Kira @Arun @Silverpuddle @na-taya @Anne Charlotte @Sarahbeanie @Gb726 @BumbleBee @Joe Smith @nico_justnico @Nicola S @Jasonpi @brightlight @Paisley @betteroffunknown @Mercedesgirl @Unknown_111 @Winter Blues @Lady Wolfshead @Ladybug19 @Miss Invisible @rabitt3434 @sunnypseudo @BlueTyger @Havetoimagine @HappilyEverAfter (haven't seen you in a while... how's you?) @heyrsunrise @Dawn @Rockclimbinggirl

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello SF! Well after the great bombardment of ice covered branches, I have to say I am happy for a quiet morning. Just noticed my local yarn shop has a clearance sale (this has possibilities) and I wouldn't have to make an hour round trip to increase my yarn stash. I need to go to the grocery store as well. Of course getting out depends on it not being icy and icky and its too early to see.
How about some bits and bobs for breakfast (lunch, dinner).

Well that is probably enough calories to get me going!
I hope everyone has a good Friday.
@JmpMster @Freya @Acy @Shadowlands @Cicada 3301 @walkerbait @crumbum @Silverpuddle @baywasp @Citizen Insane @JacsMom @Daíthí @bobbob @Woowoo @bubblebear @sassy123 @Innocent Forever and everyone else on the boards, my memory isn't what it used to be!

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I did it!!!!!

Feeling very proud of myself. Managed to get from my car, through the town and into Costa to meet my CPN. I even stood at the counter and ordered a coffee! Nearly had a meltdown when a toddler bumped into me but don't think anyone noticed.

Probably looked like a total weirdo with hat, scarf, biggest coat, sunglasses and headphones... But hey, weird is good, right? ;)

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Hey @Lulabelle, thanks for the invite.

That’s awesome that you got through it. Be proud.

Probably looked like a total weirdo with hat, scarf, biggest coat, sunglasses and headphones... But hey, weird is good, right? ;)
Now I’m picturing you as the world’s worst private investigator, trying to tail someone and utterly failing at being inconspicuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00