Jim's Cafe - Friday 2nd March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
The power company sent out a welfare van to the village with hot food, tea, coffee and hot water to fill flasks :)

My poor daughter has been running back and forth between our road and the van, delivering hot supplies to those unable to get out ❀ That's her exercise for the day sorted!

We've been told we should hopefully have power back on within an hour then it will be a fight to get in a hot bath first to warm up :D

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the cafe @dissolve. ! I'd love cookies :)
The snow talk made me laugh. Thanks for that. But hello, it's cold brrrrrr
Thanks @Lulabelle and @Ash600
Leaving to visit my sis in officially 15 minutes (called a taxi) so have to be ready. Put on nail varnish before then should be okay.
Happy Friday y'all!

dissolve.

What is everyone up to today? I woke up super early and clocked in for work, but I totally forgot they changed my schedule last week and I have Fridays off from this week - so my boss was like: "What are you doing here, go enjoy your day!" :D I've been at home all day, baking and overdosing myself on coffee. I'm hoping to clean up my apartment later and take a nice shower, tomorrow however, I do have to clock in. :p

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
What is everyone up to today? I woke up super early and clocked in for work, but I totally forgot they changed my schedule last week and I have Fridays off from this week - so my boss was like: "What are you doing here, go enjoy your day!" :D I've been at home all day, baking and overdosing myself on coffee. I'm hoping to clean up my apartment later and take a nice shower, tomorrow however, I do have to clock in. :p
Well, this is my plan for today, anyone who want's to join in are more than welcome

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Wow, a while ago I stopped reading The Guardian and watching Sky News, so I'm out of the loop as to what's going on in the UK (I disengaged because I was afraid if I heard somebody say 'Brexit' one more time, my head might explode).

I hope you're warm and comfy now, Lulu! Warm hugs:)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
It's been a good day. Turned in my homework, found some money, saw my therapist, went to the gym, and got a buy one get one free deal on burritos at Chipotle for wearing a hockey jersey, so I have lunch for tomorrow too. Gonna relax the rest of the day

dissolve.

My day is coming to an end, already in bed, had a late dinner. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm gonna have a crazy day! I'm working, and I have to go to the bank (uuuugggggggghh!).

Good night, everyone! β˜… β™₯

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
My day is coming to an end, already in bed, had a late dinner. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'm gonna have a crazy day! I'm working, and I have to go to the bank (uuuugggggggghh!).

Good night, everyone! β˜… β™₯
Good luck for tomorrow, especially if you're going to the bank to rob it. I suggest you have a fast car with plenty of fuel waiting nearby:p

dissolve.

Good luck for tomorrow, especially if you're going to the bank to rob it. I suggest you have a fast car with plenty of fuel waiting nearby:p
ahahah! ash, you just made me laugh! :'D well.. what i am gonna do is the following:

*enters bank violently*
*slams a random door*
*yells*:
EVERYONE, GET ON THE FLOOR, YOU, BEHIND THE GLASS, GET OVER HERE, I'M ABOUT TO PAY MY FXCXING BILLS AND DO A TRANSACTION TO MY CRAPPY LAST LANDLORD FOR THE LAST RENT, MAY HER CLIMACTIC SELF BURN IN HELL
*pulls out cash*: ok thank you have a nice day everyone baaaiiii

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
ahahah! ash, you just made me laugh! :'D well.. what i am gonna do is the following:

*enters bank violently*
*slams a random door*
*yells*:
EVERYONE, GET ON THE FLOOR, YOU, BEHIND THE GLASS, GET OVER HERE, I'M ABOUT TO PAY MY FXCXING BILLS AND DO A TRANSACTION TO MY CRAPPY LAST LANDLORD FOR THE LAST RENT, MAY HER CLIMACTIC SELF BURN IN HELL
*pulls out cash*: ok thank you have a nice day everyone baaaiiii
Don't forget to ask for a tip for gracing the bank with your presence. Also, ask for a match and a can of gasoline just to ensure the job is done properly on your last landlord.

dissolve.

Don't forget to ask for a tip for gracing the bank with your presence. Also, ask for a match and a can of gasoline just to ensure the job is done properly on your last landlord.
I AM QUEEN BOW BEFORE ME AND PRAISE THE LORDS FOR GIVING YOU THE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE ME IN THIS BUILDING HERE TODAY

(Do you think this is a good way to say it?)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Yeah seems good. But you'll need to hire around 3 goons though to roll out a red carpet, blast out some decent funky music and slap a few people out the way so you don't have to cue up for the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00