1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jim's Cafe - Tuesday 20th February

Discussion in 'Jim's Cafe' started by Innocent Forever, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

'morning all
    How are you today
    We're doing fine
    Hope some sun comes your way

@texaskitty @Arun @gazjustgaz @Witty_Sarcasm @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee @Petal @Woowoo @Ash600 @Lulabelle @rabitt3434 @bubblebear @Shadowlands @na-taya @Kira @Kiwi2016 @Freya

Welcome to today's cafe.
    please bring along the world :)

Today I should go in for a work meeting, may miss it, will see how good/bad I am (because there was a school performance last night the students start late, instead there are staff meetings which I'm thinking of missing and having the morning off), have afternoon work. Hey, I spoke to my SENCO yesterday about 2 of the children I teach. Was the best thing to do. So grateful. She came to observe one, and needed to speak to her about that child and another child.

I roasted peppers in the oven last night
    upload_2018-2-20_9-39-47.jpeg
    Cut them up into thin slices, put on a tray, sprinkled oil and salt and water and put it in the oven.
    When I had it last night it was good, but the rest (if it didn't burn) is for dinner today.
    Here goes for you all:
    upload_2018-2-20_9-41-18.jpeg
    Really I sliced them first, but you can have them whole :)

Dawn, Witty_Sarcasm, Kiwi2016 and 3 others like this.
  2. Innocent Forever

Innocent Forever Go as long as you can. And then take another step. Chat Pro SF Supporter

3. Innocent Forever

Attached Files:

Dawn, Witty_Sarcasm, Kiwi2016 and 2 others like this.
  4. Innocent Forever

5. Innocent Forever

6. Innocent Forever

7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

[​IMG]
    to all our SF birthdays, I think Inno said @JacsMom @Daíthí and @Ash600 (if its your day consider yourself congratulated)!
    [​IMG]
    and let's not forget the toasts
    [​IMG]
    and for the rest of us a big cup of coffee to get going:
    [​IMG]
    Hope everyone has a decent day, please drop us a line in the thread and let us know what you are up to, especially our most special birthday peeps.

8. yonk

yonk Active Member

hi, Innocent Forever :) thank you for opening the cafe. and for the tag ~

i'm gonna stop by, just for a while. i need to go to the barber, go eat a lot. today, i got lotsa trouble also @.@ my, it's a hectic day

images.jpg
    "peace" (feb 20th photo ch.) and love to everyone in the SF family ~

Witty_Sarcasm, Kiwi2016 and Woowoo like this.
  9. Alwayswrong

Alwayswrong Well-Known Member

Hi, @Innocent Forever! Thank you for inviting me to Jim's Cafe. It's such a great way to start my day!!! My way of tasting all that the cafe has to offer is by downloading... so no wonder my cell is growing fat ;). I really love it in here. It's such a cozy place!!!
    Have a great Tuesday, folks!!!

Witty_Sarcasm and yonk like this.
  10. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day. Just dropping in to say hi

11. gazjustgaz

gazjustgaz Lord Duckington II

Thanks for the tag @Innocent Forever, hope today goes your way
    Hi everybuddy, have a nice tuesday (hugs)
    don't mind me I'll just nibble the cookies quietly in the corner :D

12. unlucky me

unlucky me Member

Hey @Innocent Forever i will offer this music video.I'm anxious and depressed today but i will try to make a productive day.there's this therapeutic book i bought "life loves you" i read few pages...I'll read it more.there's a sentence that caught my eye 'love is our real nature' if everyone knew this...well i wish great day for all of you and a lot of love.love isn't just in a romantic relationship. It can be between friends and...even love to a movie or series(yeap its possible i loved a series more than anything)

Witty_Sarcasm, Kiwi2016 and yonk like this.
  13. Opc20

Opc20 Member

Lulabelle and yonk like this.
  14. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Wowsers! It's after 11pm here so I'm off to bed. Enjoy your day/ afternoon/ evening everyone! I'll see you in the morning. Well, MY morning anyway :D Hugs to every one of you because you're all pretty AMAZING! oxox

15. MarkahMalady

MarkahMalady Well-Known Member

Here's something I might try making this morning, hash browns in the waffle iron. :) I'll let you guys know if it goes horribly awry.
    IMG_3023.JPG

16. Woowoo

Woowoo SF Pro SF Supporter

FB_IMG_1503940124030.jpg Hey everyone.

This is my thought for today. I'm trying really hard to believe this. I hope it is true

17. Zzoey

Zzoey New Member

Hello everyone

18. Zzoey

Zzoey New Member

Oopss.. I posted it too early I wanted to say more things sorry
    Thanks for inviting me @Innocent Forever
    Today is a rainy day so i dont like it at allll☂.. If i hadn't a biology lesson today morning I wouldn't even get out of bed..funny thing is that as soon as I came home it stopped raining..weather doesn't like me obviously ..the only thing I like about the rain is the rainbow afterwards hehe
    But anyway..a chocolate muffin can always make the day better
    IMG_20180220_143715_576.JPG
    I hope everyone will have a good positive day

19. PhoenixLady

PhoenixLady Well-Known Member

Innocent Forever likes this.
  20. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Am I the only one who doesn't know what the ponies birthday thing is about? Why am I the dingo here? :confused: