Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
'morning all
How are you today
We're doing fine
Hope some sun comes your way

@texaskitty @Arun @gazjustgaz @Witty_Sarcasm @AsphyxiateOnWords @gypsylee @Petal @Woowoo @Ash600 @Lulabelle @rabitt3434 @bubblebear @Shadowlands @na-taya @Kira @Kiwi2016 @Freya

Welcome to today's cafe.
please bring along the world :)

Today I should go in for a work meeting, may miss it, will see how good/bad I am (because there was a school performance last night the students start late, instead there are staff meetings which I'm thinking of missing and having the morning off), have afternoon work. Hey, I spoke to my SENCO yesterday about 2 of the children I teach. Was the best thing to do. So grateful. She came to observe one, and needed to speak to her about that child and another child.

I roasted peppers in the oven last night
View attachment 6093
Cut them up into thin slices, put on a tray, sprinkled oil and salt and water and put it in the oven.
When I had it last night it was good, but the rest (if it didn't burn) is for dinner today.
Here goes for you all:
View attachment 6094
Really I sliced them first, but you can have them whole :)

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter

to all our SF birthdays, I think Inno said @JacsMom @Daรญthรญ and @Ash600 (if its your day consider yourself congratulated)!

and let's not forget the toasts

and for the rest of us a big cup of coffee to get going:

Hope everyone has a decent day, please drop us a line in the thread and let us know what you are up to, especially our most special birthday peeps.

unlucky me

Hey @Innocent Forever i will offer this music video.I'm anxious and depressed today but i will try to make a productive day.there's this therapeutic book i bought "life loves you" i read few pages...I'll read it more.there's a sentence that caught my eye 'love is our real nature' if everyone knew this...well i wish great day for all of you and a lot of love.love isn't just in a romantic relationship. It can be between friends and...even love to a movie or series(yeap its possible i loved a series more than anything)

Kira

โ€ขโœฎโ€ข SF Gelfling โ€ขโœฎโ€ข
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Wowsers! It's after 11pm here so I'm off to bed. Enjoy your day/ afternoon/ evening everyone! I'll see you in the morning. Well, MY morning anyway :D Hugs to every one of you because you're all pretty AMAZING! oxox

Oopss.. I posted it too early I wanted to say more things sorry
Thanks for inviting me @Innocent Forever
Today is a rainy day so i dont like it at allllโ˜‚.. If i hadn't a biology lesson today morning I wouldn't even get out of bed..funny thing is that as soon as I came home it stopped raining..weather doesn't like me obviously ..the only thing I like about the rain is the rainbow afterwards hehe
But anyway..a chocolate muffin can always make the day better
View attachment 6115
I hope everyone will have a good positive day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00