Jims's Cafe Saturday 1 November

Status
Not open for further replies.

True-Lee

Re: Jim's Cafe Wednesday November 19th, 2014

Yes, My feelings exactly. succinct and to the Point. Hmm? Point-Less-Lee, Was that a Punny?

lightbeam

Antiquities Friend
Re: Jim's Cafe Wednesday November 19th, 2014

It seems that the board has slowed in traffic for the last little while. Quite sad. I hope we receive a new influx people.

Hopefully we are helping still.

Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Thursday November 20th, 2014

Good afternoon everybody.

Was a busy busy day for me today and glad to be done with work now and back home. :untroubled:

Hope everybody has a restful and quiet evening.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's Cafe Thursday November 20th, 2014

Winter....go away

Today's just blah with winter weather dreaming of living in the tropics

Cheers

Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Friday November 21st, 2014

Super duper early edition because! :ranger:

To new and old SF members who aren't really clear on what the purpose of the Cafe threads is, I would like to explain. They are a daily tradition formerly run by our dearly departed forumite JimK, who passed away recently of natural causes. In his memory we have been titling the cafe threads as 'Jim's Cafe'. The purpose of the cafe threads is to just pop in, say hello, say how you're doing if you like or what your plans are for the day. Good day or bad day or terrible day, it's no matter. Talk about whatever is on your mind. Everyone is welcome. It doesn't matter if you have nothing in particular to say; Say hi. Or just post an emote or something.

:wave:

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Re: Jim's Cafe Friday November 21st, 2014

Thanks for the reminder Mr. Stewart. Especially of Jimk. He was a grand fellow. I miss him.

No grand plans for today. Continue job search, for whatever thats worth.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

Good evening everyone =)

Thanks for the reminder about Jimk, he was special and we've made it our business to see to it he's never forgotten.
Have a great day everyone =)

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni

today is Sunny and warm really compared to last days we had Hope it stays warm Hope all have some sunny days ahead Miss yoU Jim

Mr Stewart

Jim's Cafe Saturday November 22nd, 2014

edit--- 22nd! November 22nd! Ha!

Good morning everybody,

I figured to start making these just before I go to bed so we can catch the mornings for those in Europe and such and I think early evening for those in Australia? Somewhere around there. I have to work tomorrow but hopefully it won't be busy. Usually isn't on weekends and that's part of the reason I agreed to always take the Saturday and Sunday shifts. Nobody in the office but me and one other person usually. I like that. When it's quiet.

Have a good Saturday SF. Be kind to yourselves. :frog_banjo:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: Jim's Cafe Saturday November 21st, 2014

There is already a November 21st thread. I'm sure you meant to write 22nd, want me to change the title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00