Know thyself, spending time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
I decided that... I want to know things. Since I have trouble reading I will be trying to watch more documentaries, listen to podcasts and audiobooks while I'm 'learning to read again.'
I will share something useful on this thread every day for someone who might be interested.

1. This is a doc about EMF / RF and their effects on the world and your body;
your health, including MENTAL health.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
This is the last part of a documentary called "The esoteric agenda" This documentary touches the subject of the occult knowledge aka The Hidden Knowledge. It takes a look at politics, religion, conspiracy and consciousness. An eye-opening film with an encouraging message. Don't believe, seek the truth.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Okay, the style is pretty annoying BUT it gives a short and understandable explanation of the double-slit experiment.
Another look at energy, matter and the surprising influence of ...observing?

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Documentary "UNGRIP" Very eye-opening and imagination activating movie about a man who surrendered to his mistakes and chose to take the responsibility to be free.
Now, because of a language barrier and brain damage, I might have not caught everything in this movie, but I think Everyone should watch it. Wich people won't do... but I'm just putting my thoughts out there. All in all, worth your time.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Terrence Mckenna is becoming one of my fav teachers. I love his voice... I havent watched this video yet, just going to download the audio form youtube and listen it at work. Witch is a great way to not die of boredome there. Trying to prepare podcasts and lectures for each day. Im at a perfect place right now. Enoug rant.

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
Terrence Mckenna is becoming one of my fav teachers. I love his voice... I havent watched this video yet, just going to download the audio form youtube and listen it at work. Witch is a great way to not die of boredome there. Trying to prepare podcasts and lectures for each day. Im at a perfect place right now. Enoug rant.

I'll be back to check this one out,Terence Mckenna is one of my favorite also.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
This is the last part of a documentary called "The esoteric agenda" This documentary touches the subject of the occult knowledge aka The Hidden Knowledge. It takes a look at politics, religion, conspiracy and consciousness. An eye-opening film with an encouraging message. Don't believe, seek the truth.

hi myaing,

i just clicked on the video just because its interesting to me but i don’t have the time just at this moment. i will come back to it though. but right now i just want to say that i do think about this all the time and post about it too btw. but at this moment i am wondering why a human would look like a human at all if it is simply an illusion. might it be that the “look” a human has is of something that has function “elsewhere”. just my thought for the moment. never saw this thread before... looking forward to coming back to it.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter

Hi Myaing, Ok, I'm back. I have lots of thoughts about this documentary but i want to mention the things the disturbed me first to get them said and hopefully out of the way. i was both fascinated and bothered a bit by this:

i found the video very interesting and helpful in relation to my own belief system, but something really bothered me. that was to have to listen to that repetitive music in the background. i felt as if it was there to hypnotize the viewer and at the very best was a poor choice of background music that made listening to the words difficult for me. it is very important to mention this because as a result i felt that the music was undermining the intent of the message.

i also felt that much of the specific information was dealt with superficially and further explanation and detail is necessary. of course this being a part of a greater documentary, that further information may be elsewhere. i also found the written information shown, was too hard to see clearly so i did not get any of that down but that may indicate where i might be able to find more information as well. and finally, i do have to view it at least once more because i am not sure i understand everything it was trying to say.

as i mentinoed above, i do find the entire video to be quite fascinating. it deals with much that i am always thinking about. i have quite a few posts and resulting conversations that have touched on issues mentioned here and would be very happy to discuss this again and in greater depth if you or anyone else is interested.

for myself, i have developed my own spiritual thinking over many years that i try to describe that seems to fit in somewhat with what is being said here. i also just happened to mention to someone the other day about a conversation i once had with a relative that to me was the early phase of my thinking these days. what i said is as follows:

“that i doubted everything, questioned the existence of everything etc etc etc” my relative then said to me, “...you’re talking like you’re crazy. this is how crazy people think”.

i think that he was giving me the benefit of the doubt because we were family. i think he was pretty sure i was crazy. what i was trying to tell him is that it is a real thing to be questioning everything. isn’t that something they are suggesting in this video?

in my opinion, doubt and finding answers is why we are here. for my own spiritual beliefs, i believe that we are here to help the spirits. helping the spirits is our job. i believe that we are the vehicle for spirits. that is how we do things. i do not see the universe as having been created by a higher intelligence but as having come into existence by impetus - that impetus being desire and that desire is not a thought that has resulted from a being, but is the fundamental that brings the universe/the spirits, to presence.

it is easy for those that have different points of view and or an awareness of mental health study, information, etc to disagree or even suspect that my thinking is delusional thinking, (i am always open to other beliefs and even suggestions about me), but i think that taking a deeper look into what i believe one can come to realize that delusion is in the eye of the beholder since our existence here may very well turn out to be an illusion. “reality”, illusion and delusion may very well be the same thing. rationality may be based on misinformation, wrong information or apparent information when no adequate information happens to be available at a given moment.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Hi Myaing, Ok, I'm back. I have lots of thoughts about this documentary but i want to mention the things the disturbed me first to get them said and hopefully out of the way. i was both fascinated and bothered a bit by this:

i found the video very interesting and helpful in relation to my own belief system, but something really bothered me. that was to have to listen to that repetitive music in the background. i felt as if it was there to hypnotize the viewer and at the very best was a poor choice of background music that made listening to the words difficult for me. it is very important to mention this because as a result i felt that the music was undermining the intent of the message.

i also felt that much of the specific information was dealt with superficially and further explanation and detail is necessary. of course this being a part of a greater documentary, that further information may be elsewhere. i also found the written information shown, was too hard to see clearly so i did not get any of that down but that may indicate where i might be able to find more information as well. and finally, i do have to view it at least once more because i am not sure i understand everything it was trying to say.

as i mentinoed above, i do find the entire video to be quite fascinating. it deals with much that i am always thinking about. i have quite a few posts and resulting conversations that have touched on issues mentioned here and would be very happy to discuss this again and in greater depth if you or anyone else is interested.

for myself, i have developed my own spiritual thinking over many years that i try to describe that seems to fit in somewhat with what is being said here. i also just happened to mention to someone the other day about a conversation i once had with a relative that to me was the early phase of my thinking these days. what i said is as follows:

“that i doubted everything, questioned the existence of everything etc etc etc” my relative then said to me, “...you’re talking like you’re crazy. this is how crazy people think”.

i think that he was giving me the benefit of the doubt because we were family. i think he was pretty sure i was crazy. what i was trying to tell him is that it is a real thing to be questioning everything. isn’t that something they are suggesting in this video?

in my opinion, doubt and finding answers is why we are here. for my own spiritual beliefs, i believe that we are here to help the spirits. helping the spirits is our job. i believe that we are the vehicle for spirits. that is how we do things. i do not see the universe as having been created by a higher intelligence but as having come into existence by impetus - that impetus being desire and that desire is not a thought that has resulted from a being, but is the fundamental that brings the universe/the spirits, to presence.

it is easy for those that have different points of view and or an awareness of mental health study, information, etc to disagree or even suspect that my thinking is delusional thinking, (i am always open to other beliefs and even suggestions about me), but i think that taking a deeper look into what i believe one can come to realize that delusion is in the eye of the beholder since our existence here may very well turn out to be an illusion. “reality”, illusion and delusion may very well be the same thing. rationality may be based on misinformation, wrong information or apparent information when no adequate information happens to be available at a given moment.
Wow! I will read all your thoughts, and will be back to answer and comment a bit latter! ;)

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
@extraterrestrialone well, what I noticed about the movie is that it touches on a lot of seemingly different subjects, yet it all really is a tapestry that creates the "big picture" It encourages people to seek further. Because the main thing about these movies is that they want you to find the truth by yourself, and not just engage in blind belief. It opens some doors you can go through if you choose to. You find further information by just digging through the internet. There are also some good teachers out there.
Yes. these days questioning things is considered crazy... that's insane, isn't it? Everything is upside down. For example, all occult teachers are/have been heavily ridiculed. Look at David Icke. But the real truth seekers don't care. They keep a steady mind, look at all the information they can find with an open mind, and then use critical thinking to get to the truth. Never blind belief. Questioning is everything. Mark Passio is also a kick-ass teacher, really enlightening, explains everything from zero in his podcast on his website. BUT he might seem harsh, you have to put your ego aside and really listen to what he has to say.

Well, I don't engage in conversations about what is and is not true, and what could be. I'm a noob at this research thing, I need to learn much more before I can start talking about this stuff to other people. But I'm happy to see that you are using your brain, thinking and being open to information. I can only encourage you to keep doing it *yes4

as for the music... well, honestly, I didn't notice it that much. Must be more an individual thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00