List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Nothing weird about it, food shopping is great, I love it. That's when we go get all of the nice things we like. A shopping trolley and a pocket full of dosh (yes, I also speak British) is an easy, every day recipe for feeling good.
LOL! You're hilarious :)

Still have't gotten around to doing a full shop, tomorrow it is!

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
LOL! You're hilarious :)

Still have't gotten around to doing a full shop, tomorrow it is!
I think Sunday will be food fun day for me. I'll get some soy beans and spinach and make a big pot of my famous (actually, only famous in my head) bean and spinach soup. If I make it tomorrow the last of it will still be good on Wednesday, when I have off. I love planning meals days ahead of time (no wonder I'm divorced)

StillSurviving

Looking forward to 2018.

I woke up today (well, I had thought about it before for a few days) and decided that 2018 is going to be the year of ME.

Screw everybody else - it's time I lived and 2018 is going to be about change for the good. I will focus on me and not others. That doesn't mean I won't help others, but not at my expense.

I'll have ups, downs, frustration, depression, anxiety and setbacks, but i'll keep getting up and will not let anything beat me.

I can't wait until 2018 though, I started today and will continue tomorrow.

Come join me everyone, make 2018 YOURS - we'll show the world and everyone in it we won't be beaten.

Bring it on!

:cool:

SofiaLisbon

Dying my hair. I'm just waiting for it to be more healthy so the color sticks more. But yeah, really looking forward to it.

Most of the positive things I want to do are aesthetic stuff.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I’m looking forward to travelling with my Mum in April. And looking forward to dog cuddles every time I come home.
Sounds great! Interstate or overseas? (If you don't mind me asking) :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00