• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
My birthday is this month and a local restaurant group sends out a coupon for a free $30 entree (or $30 off one that costs more) at your choice of one of five restaurants in the weeks surrounding your birthday if you join their mailing list. I made a reservation at the Mediterranean restaurant from the group. It seems like a pretty nice place, and the food looks good. I’m going on Thursday evening.
 

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Give it 2 more weeks and I am going to go for a run. Not done that in a very long time. Looking forward to it is putting it lightly.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Justin Furstenfeld (the lead singer of Blue October) is doing another solo tour and coming to Pittsburgh. I bought a ticket today. It’s not until the end of August, but I’m still already getting excited. I’ve never seen him perform solo.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top