I thought that you have been here longer. I joined July last year. but was not that active. You have always shared many kind and encouraging words. Thank you~
Going to a concert. I guess technically it's taking place today because it's currently like 3 am on 8/30 and the concert is at 8 pm. It's Justin Furstenfeld, the lead singer of Blue October, doing a solo show. I've never seen him solo.
I’ve done this a few times since I’ve been here. It’s basically the only thing that ever gets me out. Gonna be house/dogsitting for my aunt again in a couple weeks.
I’ve done this a few times since I’ve been here. It’s basically the only thing that ever gets me out. Gonna be house/dogsitting for my aunt again in a couple weeks.
And this is why I shouldn’t let myself look forward to anything. I just found out that Mikey (the bulldog) has a brain tumor and is being put to sleep today. Fuck.
And this is why I shouldn’t let myself look forward to anything. I just found out that Mikey (the bulldog) has a brain tumor and is being put to sleep today. Fuck.
And this is why I shouldn’t let myself look forward to anything. I just found out that Mikey (the bulldog) has a brain tumor and is being put to sleep today. Fuck.
i'm looking forward to two things, 1. a car show next weekend my most important of the year,2. Friday will be my 1 year anniversary on SF. this means a lot to me, it means I made it a whole year after looking for ways to well you know...mike
i'm looking forward to two things, 1. a car show next weekend my most important of the year,2. Friday will be my 1 year anniversary on SF. this means a lot to me, it means I made it a whole year after looking for ways to well you know...mike
My friend and I are probably going to go watch one of our old rugby team's games soon. I'm not sure if they've actually scheduled the game yet though. Some of the other former players will probably be there too. This is the friend I've been trying to make plans with all summer.
There's not much I look forward to these days...I have a much-needed week off in mid- October that I may spend camping at the Outer Banks...depends how much damage Dorian does.
There's not much I look forward to these days...I have a much-needed week off in mid- October that I may spend camping at the Outer Banks...depends how much damage Dorian does.
To finish my article about Vincent van Gogh's Sunflowers this afternoon. I'm starting to have some positive feelings again because of some progress I've made. I can't wait to write my feelings down!1
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.