• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Going to a concert. I guess technically it's taking place today because it's currently like 3 am on 8/30 and the concert is at 8 pm. It's Justin Furstenfeld, the lead singer of Blue October, doing a solo show. I've never seen him solo.
 

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
I’ve done this a few times since I’ve been here. It’s basically the only thing that ever gets me out. Gonna be house/dogsitting for my aunt again in a couple weeks.
And this is why I shouldn’t let myself look forward to anything. I just found out that Mikey (the bulldog) has a brain tumor and is being put to sleep today. Fuck.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
My friend and I are probably going to go watch one of our old rugby team's games soon. I'm not sure if they've actually scheduled the game yet though. Some of the other former players will probably be there too. This is the friend I've been trying to make plans with all summer.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
There's not much I look forward to these days...I have a much-needed week off in mid- October that I may spend camping at the Outer Banks...depends how much damage Dorian does.
I hope that you can go, camping is a great wat to decompress. I hope that you can go and have a great time...mike....*hug
 

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
To finish my article about Vincent van Gogh's Sunflowers this afternoon. I'm starting to have some positive feelings again because of some progress I've made. I can't wait to write my feelings down!*dance1
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top