• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

List one positive thing you are looking forward to.

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Meeting with my advisor tomorrow to discuss my spring and summer classes.
Also excited to watch Spurs tomorrow even though I’ll probably end up disappointed again (and I can’t watch the entire match because my class starts at 4:15.)
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
will do. my therapist sends me there ^^ theres learning abt self-mastery, self-care activities and social fun stuffs. 🥰
Sounds like a mix of learning and fun, i'm sure you will have a great time. 🎈
yeah she wants me to play and explore more interests to challenge myself in a way to boost my self-esteem 🥺🙈
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I have an interview scheduled on Thursday to work with mentally and physically challenged adults in a classroom setting.

Also, I tentatively start a job as a QC on November 11th for a large healthcare supply organization.
that's great i'm happy for you *bravo...mike...*hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top