Loneliness

I am just so lonely, all I have are a couple of friends, some good some not so good. I don't have a relationship partner and cant seem to get one because I cant drive because I have seizures. So it's hard to meet new people. I try to make friends off phone apps and it works for a little bit but then they just stop talking to me. I'm sexually frustrated because I can't bring guys home because my parents don't like that I'm gay. It's just so hard. I get suicidal thoughts a lot because I don't want to be alone in life. I am trying to get disability because I have Bipolar Depression, Epilepsy, and a shoulder that is destroyed that they wont replace until I'm thirty. I don't have money to do stuff. And I don't get enjoyment out of the stuff I used to do. All I have are my pets and my sobriety, I've been clean of heroin and benzos for 18 months. Any ideas on how to meet people in my position, and not feel so lonely? Sorry for my scrambled thoughts, I have real bad add and adhd and it's hard for me to come up with a solid on point paragraph.

BarryW

SF Supporter
Hello,
How often do you have seizures? Are you working? If not, would you be able to carpool somewhere to work? Or work from home? Maybe getting enough money to have your own place would help you build a relationship without worrying about what your parents think (if you are living with them?).

I was having seizures everyday, but I haven't had one for two weeks. I have another Video EEG weeklong test to do. They're thinking it may be stress and sleep apnea related. I dream of having my own place and no I don't have a job right now. But once I get all these tests done I plan on getting one through vocational rehabilitation. They can also help me get disability.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
, I've been clean of heroin and benzos for 18 months.
I wanted to say a massive congratulations on this alone! Two of the most addictive things (imo) and you've been clean for 18 months! I certainly hope you are proud of yourself for that!!

BarryW

SF Supporter
But once I get all these tests done I plan on getting one through vocational rehabilitation.
That's great! They can help you get on the right track to financial independence. It really sounds like this could knock out three of your listed problems at once. I hope your weeklong test is productive. I have a friend who had to undergo long tests related to seizures, it was rough for her. You can make it through!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00