Most recent thing you said aloud

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by baywasp, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not-So Well Known Member

"... and he couldn't even be fucking bothered to flush the toilet. Goddamn."
    Fudgewobble likes this.
  2. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

We keep trying right?
  3. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 May the odds be ever in your favour Forum Pro SF Supporter

Fuck a duck
    Fudgewobble likes this.
  4. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

"Oh! You know what? I might make a baked potato." (Still talking to myself hahaha)
    PumpkinPie98 likes this.
  5. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

Fucks sake....
  6. Fudgewobble

Fudgewobble Well-Known Member

'Goodnight'. But it was morning! Lol
    Emerald Hyperion likes this.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

"Well, I guess it is good for Michigan mental patients too, because I was just outside and I am fine."

My mom is reading this book and it said something like, "Evidently the Pennsylvania legislation thinks fresh air is good for mental patients"
  8. SinisterKid

SinisterKid We either find a way, or make one. SF Supporter

Oh FFS, not again!
  9. pooky

pooky A Dreamer

Leave me alone. I don't want to go there... - I told this to dad:)
  10. baywasp

"Hello, sleepy snek." (To my roommate's one ball python who is curled up in the corner of her tank. She is cute :) I am sitting next to her tank in the living room.)
  11. Brittless

Brittless Well-Known Member

Gandalf, get off of me.
  12. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Alumni

I wanna die!

I live alone so I can say this whenever the mood strikes me.
  13. baywasp

Probably "okay" or "thanks." My roommate is headed out to a friend's house overnight, and he took out the trash even though it was my week to do it. He reminded me, though, that I can just bring any trash I might have in my room out and put it in the can by the curb.

:( I hope you will be okay. I have to admit I say that a lot. Sometimes I will say it relatively loudly because my roommate is often away at work and at those times I usually have the house to myself. But when he is at home or even when I'm out in public I will end up saying things like that anyway, just a little quieter. Often I will progress to "I'm going to kill myself," even if I don't really mean it.
  14. PumpkinPie98

PumpkinPie98 New Member

I wish I could find a way to disappear without dying... Also this I can feel the calories this cheesecake is bestowing on me!
  15. Sammmantha

Sammmantha Member

Hey there fat the hell are you??? (Talking to my cat.. He's a bit of a fat ass but I still love him.)
  16. baywasp

The lyrics to "Yeah, Oh Yeah" by the Magnetic Fields. Was going to ask if singing counted but then I remembered that I made the thread so I can make that decision myself :)
  17. baywasp

"Oy, come on. F***. Jeez." (Preseason hockey. Not that big a deal, but I'm taking it too seriously.)
  18. Auerbach

Auerbach Well-Known Member

19. SinisterKid

SinisterKid We either find a way, or make one. SF Supporter

I fuckin love this song!
  20. baywasp

Love you Sonny [Son Heung-Min scored for Spurs :)]