• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Most recent thing you said aloud

Get the hell out of my sight, before we both feel sorry for what's coming up next . (I college of mine tried to be a smart ass) I am pretty irritated right now.
Edit: I have realised that most of my problems are related to my job, gotta find a way to change it.

baywasp

To dare is to do
You know who's also scrappy? Nathan fucking Walker, you asshole.
[yelling at Capitals coach Barry Trotz through my laptop for once again scratching one of my favorite players in favor of a guy they just called up.]

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Not sure, but it was something along the lines of not being able to do this anymore, and I mean life as a whole. Just fed up with a lot of shit....

MarkahMalady

It's not sad to have interests and be knowledgeable about them, it's sad to not have any interests you care enough about to bother being knowledgeable.

Right before storming off in a huff.

And I thought my dad was gonna be the asshole this week.

crumbum

FUNK YOU TOO YOU FUNKING ****! - to a boiling spaghetti sauce bubble that blew up to scorch my hand when I tried to stir it... (I don't speak much to peoples).

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$290.00
Goal
$255.00