• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Lilmeowmeow

Meows when hungry
Kitty so mad!! My brother finished my custard cream puffs, like there's 8 of it. Kitty only eat 2 yesterday so I can enjoy it today but he finished it all!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Shelly

my brain won't let me be happy
my alumni school showing what the area where it stands looked like back when it didn't exist yet.
i am surprised to see that nearby was a city jail.
and then the next pic shows the current map as a comparison to the old one, so much has changed BUT the city jail is still there!
wtf?!
all this time we were so near convicts while studying,
while i was looking at the slums from the library windows -- that slums was just a facade concealing the city jail... i've been looking at maps for so long and never paid attention to that area, 6 years after i graduate and now i just found that out.

BlackOpium

Care, Empathy, Compassion.
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I can't imagine you as a pest. but when it comes to parents and kids who knows *huglol...mike
Oh trust me, I pissed her off today, i did not mean to, i just did :(:( I love her to death but because of my condition we get iffy and argue a lot when she treats me like a 4 year old. A lot going on.... she tries to help but doesn't know how to. I don't know how to make her not pissed at me, my condition and my communication makes everything harder :(

BlackOpium

Care, Empathy, Compassion.
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Felt like I just had a sleep paralysis moment. I’m blessed I’m awake even if I didn’t want to wake up. Kitty gonna nap again, it wasn’t a pleasant sleep. 🥺
Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.

Lilmeowmeow

Meows when hungry
Felt like I just had a sleep paralysis moment. I’m blessed I’m awake even if I didn’t want to wake up. Kitty gonna nap again, it wasn’t a pleasant sleep. 🥺
Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.
Ya, next time ^^
I’m just assuming it is though. The dream was vivid, is not the first time felt like my soul wanted to be taken away in a nightmare. Was awake in it, I literally was screaming in my dream, I felt it but I didn’t breathe. Didn’t move. I can sense that human figure gave me permission to live. Sorry if its nude.

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Oh trust me, I pissed her off today, i did not mean to, i just did :(:( I love her to death but because of my condition we get iffy and argue a lot when she treats me like a 4 year old. A lot going on.... she tries to help but doesn't know how to. I don't know how to make her not pissed at me, my condition and my communication makes everything harder:(
I do understand @BlackOpium but the important thing is you love each other. and most adult children piss off their parents once in a while so you seem normal to me...mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$255.00