Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Kitty so mad!! My brother finished my custard cream puffs, like there's 8 of it. Kitty only eat 2 yesterday so I can enjoy it today but he finished it all!! 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Shelly

SF Supporter
my alumni school showing what the area where it stands looked like back when it didn't exist yet.
i am surprised to see that nearby was a city jail.
and then the next pic shows the current map as a comparison to the old one, so much has changed BUT the city jail is still there!
wtf?!
all this time we were so near convicts while studying,
while i was looking at the slums from the library windows -- that slums was just a facade concealing the city jail... i've been looking at maps for so long and never paid attention to that area, 6 years after i graduate and now i just found that out.

HappyKitty

Felt like I just had a sleep paralysis moment. I’m blessed I’m awake even if I didn’t want to wake up. Kitty gonna nap again, it wasn’t a pleasant sleep. 🥺

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I can't imagine you as a pest. but when it comes to parents and kids who knows *huglol...mike
Oh trust me, I pissed her off today, i did not mean to, i just did :(:( I love her to death but because of my condition we get iffy and argue a lot when she treats me like a 4 year old. A lot going on.... she tries to help but doesn't know how to. I don't know how to make her not pissed at me, my condition and my communication makes everything harder :(

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Felt like I just had a sleep paralysis moment. I’m blessed I’m awake even if I didn’t want to wake up. Kitty gonna nap again, it wasn’t a pleasant sleep. 🥺
Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.

HappyKitty

Sleep paralysis is hell on earth - its insanely scary. You poor little mite, don't sleep on your back *hug try sleeping on your side.
Ya, next time ^^
I’m just assuming it is though. The dream was vivid, is not the first time felt like my soul wanted to be taken away in a nightmare. Was awake in it, I literally was screaming in my dream, I felt it but I didn’t breathe. Didn’t move. I can sense that human figure gave me permission to live. Sorry if its nude.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh trust me, I pissed her off today, i did not mean to, i just did :(:( I love her to death but because of my condition we get iffy and argue a lot when she treats me like a 4 year old. A lot going on.... she tries to help but doesn't know how to. I don't know how to make her not pissed at me, my condition and my communication makes everything harder:(
I do understand @BlackOpium but the important thing is you love each other. and most adult children piss off their parents once in a while so you seem normal to me...mike...*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00