Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Witty_Sarcasm

Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen
Just randomly remembered how a friend I really cared about just up and disappeared on me for no apparent reason. I only knew her online, but she really meant a lot to me. Just makes me realize that I've never really had good experiences having female friends. They've all ended up abandoning me at one point or another. Maybe it's my fault, I don't know.
I'm sorry to hear you've had bad experiences with female friends. I'm not going anywhere, though. *sadhug

Shelly

my brain won't let me be happy
Idk why with all the cats i’ve met, it seems that tom/male cats have a higher rate of being more affectionate than female cats.

But they do say it’s a myth that tom cats are more affectionate.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
Yeah, and yet I'm still on the verge of tears because I feel I deserve to be recognized at least, then I realize I'm not valuable enough for that.
You are valuable enough. We always tell ourselves that we're not enough. Not pretty enough, not smart enough, not skinny enough, not worthy enough, not good enough...but they're all lies. Every single one of them. It's what society makes us feel, and therefore, not our true feelings. Our true feelings aren't influenced by others.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
there are over 7 billion people in the world. let's say 10% of the population did an act of charity on sunday or any other day. that would be 700 million acts of charity on one day. or let's say 10% donated to a fund the equivalent of 10 us dollars that would be 7 billion dollars in one day let's say to help end hunger. 1 little person can be a part of making a huge difference...mike

Hahahahaha been talking about make up with my childless big sisters. The funny thing is, I don’t know why we’re such hypocrite. We used to hate on it. And now we like it? This is all my big cousins fault! The colours are so attractive like I can’t... 🤩 I mean... What? Why is it so fun to play with! ^^

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
No one hates you. I don't know where you get these ideas from, but it's not healthy by any means. If someone is angry with you, that's their problem, not yours. It says nothing about you as a person.
To be fair, if someone is angry with you, it just means they're angry with you. Everyone can be angry with someone they love, it doesn't mean anything about feelings towards a person. Hate is a strong word, people don't hate others just like that.

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
To be fair, if someone is angry with you, it just means they're angry with you. Everyone can be angry with someone they love, it doesn't mean anything about feelings towards a person. Hate is a strong word, people don't hate others just like that.
Yeah, I know. But us Borderlines tend to feel like people do hate us when they're angry with us. I know that much from experience. Nevertheless, when I feel that way, I know that's just my illness talking. And @Witty_Sarcasm needs to realize that as well. What we may feel is happening is usually not the case.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00