Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
How do you know if you're a contralto, mezzo soprano, or soprano in terms of vocal range? I guess I'm just confused. haha

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How do you know if you're a contralto, mezzo soprano, or soprano in terms of vocal range? I guess I'm just confused. haha
It's not just range, it has to do with the timbre of your voice too. Only someone who actually really knows music could tell you what fits you best. But plenty of people can sing the range of notes to sing in different sections and just choose the section they're most comfortable in.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
It's not just range, it has to do with the timbre of your voice too. Only someone who actually really knows music could tell you what fits you best. But plenty of people can sing the range of notes to sing in different sections and just choose the section they're most comfortable in.
I can sing in different ranges and style, I guess I just need to figure out where exactly I would fit in.

Gonz

โ‚ฒโ€นโ€บลŠส‘
Lol it says it means buttocks in Spanish, but I'm not really sure.
Yeah, cola means tail in Spanish, and is also informally used to mean butt. So colitas could mean little butts. Who the hell knows what he was singing about; Iโ€™d try to figure it out but I think googling โ€œlittle buttsโ€ might get me on some kind of list so Iโ€™m gonna leave it at that.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Yeah, cola means tail in Spanish, and is also informally used to mean butt. So colitas could mean little butts. Who the hell knows what he was singing about; Iโ€™d try to figure it out but I think googling โ€œlittle buttsโ€ might get me on some kind of list so Iโ€™m gonna leave it at that.
So he's literally saying "The warm smell of little butts". Kinda creepy to me, haha.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
(Deep thoughts in the train)
Yeap. The thoughts of wanting to quit is still in me. The remembrance isnโ€™t enough. (self-reflection mode)
*hug
When do you go back?
I'll join you in quitting :) Well, I wish!
*hug I go back next Monday, 23 for school. ๐Ÿ˜• Today was just therapy then meeting and chillz and I wasnโ€™t happy during meeting at all cause the break is so short, I think Iโ€™m feeling that burnt out again.

Yeah, ikr?! ๐Ÿฅบ

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00