Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Shelly

SF Supporter
Try not to do that (if you can) in the future. . . I undestand "why," you feel you have to - (I've done it. More than I'd care to share!); in the end though, all I think it really serves to do is to oppress ourselves. -or mayb e i'm jsut talking to my self?? ; ) peace_.
well, they’re doing much better without me, i’m pessimistic and always bringing negative energy to people.

Me deciding to be absent in their lives turned out to be the right thing to do. I know they care and i know they understand, life happens and for me this is how it should be.

Why my boss always is rude? But we also joke around. I hate playing games like that. But she also gave me a raise. She cuddles the workers who dont work hard and bullies the harder workers, it's weird. I try to seperate myself from work but it's a big part of my life. I hate being sensitive. And I feel like I need to just say it. Thanks.
*hugIt's always been interesting, somewhat confusing to me how some people rise to boss positions in many companies. I'm sorry she's so rude, probably like that in her private life as well.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
me: whats that all about? eh whats that idioms you use so i can talk back to my parents yano?
him: (I’ve said I’m the youngest there so..) okay, but don’t tell your family I thought you this. 😹

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
well, they’re doing much better without me, i’m pessimistic and always bringing negative energy to people.

Me deciding to be absent in their lives turned out to be the right thing to do. I know they care and i know they understand, life happens and for me this is how it should be.
Okay, fair enough Shelly. :) i just wish you didn't see things that way is all! I think you've got far more to offer someone in terms of 'friendship,' than even you may be aware. We all tend to grade, or judge ourselves on the harshest of curves, sometimes...

Shelly

SF Supporter
Okay, fair enough Shelly. :) i just wish you didn't see things that way is all! I think you've got far more to offer someone in terms of 'friendship,' than even you may be aware. We all tend to grade, or judge ourselves on the harshest of curves, sometimes...
thanks. Yeah we are our own worst critic.

i just constantly worry that i may never be enough for anyone or i might be too much, so i tend to push people away or disappear, i was raised to feel that way.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
thanks. Yeah we are our own worst critic.

i just constantly worry that i may never be enough for anyone or i might be too much, so i tend to push people away or disappear, i was raised to feel that way.
Hope you can somehow find a way to reverse course on this. As it is not true, or so 'untrue!' (though it is not easy when it has become a "learned behavior!") of this, I know. . . Just got to give your self a chance, one time, or some time, to let some one in. And then see what happens, if you let all of this other stuff that's been built up inside your head for so long, go..;)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Seems like nobody ever knocks when delivering a package that has to be signed for. It's happened on multiple occasions that they say nobody was home or they otherwise couldn't deliver the package, when sometimes, someone happened to be downstairs right near the door at the time they supposedly tried to deliver it and didn't hear anything.
I swear it happens every time I order a Spurs shirt. Usually it's from USPS, but they had to do different shipping this time so they sent it through DHL. I'm not sure what'll happen if they keep "missing" me. I was able to just pick it up at the post office the other times, but since this is different, idk. There's a DHL location in my city, but it's a bit of a pain to go to, and I don't know if they'll leave it there if they fail to reach me.

Had to reschedule my delivery to Monday because I'll be out in the evening tomorrow, and they won't do it on a weekend.

I actually read somewhere that DHL partners with USPS to do the actual part of delivering to the house, but I have only been contacted by DHL, not USPS, so I'm not positive.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Seems like nobody ever knocks when delivering a package that has to be signed for. It's happened on multiple occasions that they say nobody was home or they otherwise couldn't deliver the package, when sometimes, someone happened to be downstairs right near the door at the time they supposedly tried to deliver it and didn't hear anything.
I swear it happens every time I order a Spurs shirt. Usually it's from USPS, but they had to do different shipping this time so they sent it through DHL. I'm not sure what'll happen if they keep "missing" me. I was able to just pick it up at the post office the other times, but since this is different, idk. There's a DHL location in my city, but it's a bit of a pain to go to, and I don't know if they'll leave it there if they fail to reach me.

Had to reschedule my delivery to Monday because I'll be out in the evening tomorrow, and they won't do it on a weekend.

I actually read somewhere that DHL partners with USPS to do the actual part of delivering to the house, but I have only been contacted by DHL, not USPS, so I'm not positive.
i know what you mean. we have had times they said they knocked and nobody was home when delivering something. we have 2 chihauhaus that bark at any noise so there is no way they knocked. yes they lie lol.

mike...*hug*shake

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
*hugIt's always been interesting, somewhat confusing to me how some people rise to boss positions in many companies. I'm sorry she's so rude, probably like that in her private life as well.
Mine got her position because she knew the CEO and they both came from the islands. My boss is dedicated but a pain in the butt! And yes she can be rude, I do try to manage. I also wonder how some managers come to be, lol.

HappyKitty

Suree my cousin says “no don’t flirt immediately, it’ll creep anyone out. plus you’re the youngest there, it just feels like people looks at you like you’re their little sister”
Actually some of my guy colleagues are flirty...... I asked “where do you live?” during small talks and One is like “I live far but closer to your heart” even using pick up lines. WHO’S CREEPIER now? Dot try to sing to me mister. I am so dying of laughter....

😹😹😹

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Suree my cousin says “no don’t flirt immediately, it’ll creep anyone out. plus you’re the youngest there, it just feels like people looks at you like you’re their little sister”
Actually some of my guy colleagues are flirty...... I asked “where do you live?” during small talks and One is like “I live far but closer to your heart” even using pick up lines. WHO’S CREEPIER now? Dot try to sing to me mister. I am so dying of laughter....

😹😹😹
😂😂😂

HappyKitty

yea. 😹 But my point is just people can be mean to you especially if you’re a virgin/never dated. Its cheesy but we’re all love believe it or not. My cousin and sisters can be so protective of me cause I’m new to this. Actually anyone can be protective of me. Only need not need to be so negative to say such things like “I don’t deserve to get a guy, I can do better, you can’t even balance yourself, you’re forever alone” all this nonsense but actually the guy that your family won’t like or any guy friends is nice to you, can make any magic. Anyone can be romantic or sweet talk you lol... No need to be asshole.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
yea. 😹 But my point is just people can be mean to you especially if you’re a virgin/never dated. Its cheesy but we’re all love believe it or not. My cousin and sisters can be so protective of me cause I’m new to this. Actually anyone can be protective of me. Only need not need to be so negative to say such things like “I don’t deserve to get a guy, I can do better, you can’t even balance yourself, you’re forever alone” all this nonsense but actually the guy that your family won’t like or any guy friends is nice to you, can make any magic. Anyone can be romantic or sweet talk you lol... No need to be asshole.
Ah! Ok... Thank you for clarifying that for me, and explaning it in such a way, so as I can understand it (as different cultures & places, can have different views on these things, or just the way in which they go about them). As for your case, in terms of both love & life, I think that everyone has their own path, or trajectory. There's really no right or wrong, only what's right for you, ultimately in the end. And so, don't get too wrapped up in the things that other say, as their opinions won't be worth much, or mean a great deal, in the grand scheme of things! :) Peace.

HappyKitty

Ah! Ok... Thank you for clarifying that for me, and explaning it in such a way, so as I can understand it (as different cultures & places, can have different views on these things, or just the way in which they go about them). As for your case, in terms of both love & life, I think that everyone has their own path, or trajectory. There's really no right or wrong, only what's right for you, ultimately in the end. And so, don't get too wrapped up in the things that other say, as their opinions won't be worth much, or mean a great deal, in the grand scheme of things! :) Peace.
i fell asleep after typing that 😹

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Death... I think my niece would be sad though... I'm not sure.
a lot of people would be sad if you died. we all have an expiration date just like a carton of milk. we don't know when so we should try to live the best we can until that day comes. you will die someday so try to find ways to be happy and content. i am getting closer so i really try to survive until my time comes and i hope you do also.

mike....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00