New years resolutions, 2020!!

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
My new year process is a little convoluted lol - I haven't finalised the list yet. We still need to organise it, colour code it, categorise it, create interim goals and measurements, prioritise those....
Lol this hurts my brain a bit. But also, can you organize my life for me?
making an Excel spreadsheet is like the best part of the whole process. It's one of the Seven FPL's (Fundamental Pleasures of Life), you can't ask for someone else to do it for you. :rolleyes:
sweet AND innocent *hysterical*hysterical*hysterical

But, I've always had a leaning towards the second law of thermodynamics where there is a progession towards disorder.*halo
if this could be an actual service, i’d gladly get in line for it too. i hardly know what an excel spreadsheet is unless its something of someone else’s creation that i can inadvertently mess up and mess up well (done that)...

Last edited:

Livelife

SF Supporter
Thanks for the tag @Petal
I haven't made New Year's resolutions in years but maybe it would be a positive thing to do :)
1) Not give up looking for answers and applying them regarding a physical health issue.
2) Finally finding and relocating to a suitable location for me by the end of 2020.
3) Finally releasing some old thinking that doesn't serve and is in my way...
4) RELAX

Livelife

SF Supporter
if this could be an actual service, i’d gladly get in line for it too. i hardly know what an excel spreadsheet is unless its something of someone else’s creation that i can inadvertently mess up and mess up well (done that)...
:Dyep.. I'm laughing.....thanks..I took a semester long computer class at the local college a couple of years ago and couldn't accomplish learning spread sheets with an instructor standing over me helping*hysterical

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
did I goof somehow? If the rectangle is a response I don't know it's meaning. If I responded weirdly or interpreted incorrectly then my apologies!
If none of this applies then I'm just being stupid.
No No Not stupid! do you see a rectangle? then i’m using nonregulation emojis off my keyboard! sorry! i see a funny face grinning with tongue dangling in recognition of our mutual laughter!

EmB

Absolute Peach!
I love reading through everyone's resolutions, it's amazing to see people take on these challenges. Love it!

My New Year's Resolutions are:
1. Keep losing weight - stick to my diet, and keep at the gym.
2. To not let myself passively accept others when I'm unhappy with it and to stand up for myself.
3. Be a bit more careful with money and save some for August, when I move into my new home.

Feeling confident, and like 2020 is going to be a good year.

Sending hugs!

Em

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Resolutions are a source of depressive thoughts for me, so this won't be very cheerful, sorry. x) I dread the month of January.
They are the same as for 2019 as this past year has been a disaster... So in 2020, I wish to :
1. Get my driver's license.
2. Get a full time job in my area of study.
3. Get some physical activity.
That's pretty much it. All the rest is even less likely to happen and would be a bonus. Additionally I wish to stay on SF and have a good year here, be a good Pro, and meet my friends. :)

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Resolutions are a source of depressive thoughts for me, so this won't be very cheerful, sorry. x) I dread the month of January.
They are the same as for 2019 as this past year has been a disaster... So in 2020, I wish to :
1. Get my driver's license.
2. Get a full time job in my area of study.
3. Get some physical activity.
That's pretty much it. All the rest is even less likely to happen and would be a bonus. Additionally I wish to stay on SF and have a good year here, be a good Pro, and meet my friends. :)
I totally get what you mean by how the month of Jan means for you. But all that you hope for the year ahead, I hope will be be achieved.

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Cool good idea for a thread. Haven't really thought much about these, don't think I even made any for this year.
Tagging @Kiwi2016 @Witty_Sarcasm @bubblebear @LostGirl22 @Raven @OfLoveAndDeath @DrownedFishOnFire

Things I'd like to do in 2020:

1. Lose weight (rather not put how much I need to lose here but it's more than just 10 pounds like it was last year anyway)
2. Worry less, deal with stress in a more productive way
3. Be happier, more easygoing/relaxed and just a better person overall
4. Eat healthier (more salads, less chocolate)
5. Get at least a bit of a real social life (this one may be aiming a bit too high given certain other things that are still a huge challenge for me but I like the idea of it anyway)
6. Go online less
7. Focus better

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00