I'm 3 most days, bad days a 4. I had a kick scooter accident in high school that left me with a persistently unstable knee. (Back then my parents didn't consider it a bad enough injury to go to the doctor's.) Pain varies but usually it's a pretty tolerable dull ache.
I'm 3 most days, bad days a 4. I had a kick scooter accident in high school that left me with a persistently unstable knee. (Back then my parents didn't consider it a bad enough injury to go to the doctor's.) Pain varies but usually it's a pretty tolerable dull ache.
I feel like I have said something about it to my GP, but since nothing was done and it's been a couple years, it's either that she dismissed the concern or I forgot to tell her when I was thinking to tell her.
I feel like I have said something about it to my GP, but since nothing was done and it's been a couple years, it's either that she dismissed the concern or I forgot to tell her when I was thinking to tell her.
then on your next appointment be sure to tell her about it and tell her the pain is bothersome. with an old injury it's harder to repair sometimes but if you don't insist on them checking it out it can't get better, and the longer you wait the harder it is to fix. I hope they can find a way to fix it so the pain can stop. mike
my pain has been very high since Monday night. I have been living between 7 and 9 with brief times lower or brief times hitting 10 that's why I haven't been around a lot this week . because the pain brought other physical problems and a lot of serious bad thoughts. so I figured I wouldn't be much good here. but I got my pain level all the way to a 1 for a couple of hours last night ( don't ask how, I was desperate lol) today i'm finally starting to do better i'm between 6 and 7 so maybe it's over lol mike
I feel like shite today 💩
Somewhere between a 5 and 6, everything aches. I've just had a phonecall from the doctor and he said my test came back positive for an infection and is sending some antibiotics round. Hopefully they kick in soon.
I feel like shite today 💩
Somewhere between a 5 and 6, everything aches. I've just had a phonecall from the doctor and he said my test came back positive for an infection and is sending some antibiotics round. Hopefully they kick in soon.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.