• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

Leesa

Well-Known Member
I posted in the wrong place, so sorry........@Leesa. I relate to the different directions and the change in pain experience and continuing to try and find doctors that can help and in my case have any interest in doing so. I hope you find some relief.
Hugs to you too @1964dodge
I start treatment at the pain mgmt clinic on Wednesday. My neck has been in a constant state of spasm for 3 1/2 months. There are very few parts of my body that don't hurt.
 

Livelife

SF Supporter
I start treatment at the pain mgmt clinic on Wednesday. My neck has been in a constant state of spasm for 3 1/2 months. There are very few parts of my body that don't hurt.
That's really rough to not have any relief from it. I hope they are of good help to you...I worked for a pain management doc many years ago and he was helpful to many of his patients...*hug
 

Livelife

SF Supporter
I didn't like this guy but he apparently knows what he's doing.
it's a difficult thing to find nowadays, to have both or even find one that really knows what he is doing in complicated cases. Right now I choose "knows what he is doing" around my stuff
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top