I posted in the wrong place, so sorry........@Leesa. I relate to the different directions and the change in pain experience and continuing to try and find doctors that can help and in my case have any interest in doing so. I hope you find some relief.
Hugs to you too @1964dodge
I start treatment at the pain mgmt clinic on Wednesday. My neck has been in a constant state of spasm for 3 1/2 months. There are very few parts of my body that don't hurt.
I start treatment at the pain mgmt clinic on Wednesday. My neck has been in a constant state of spasm for 3 1/2 months. There are very few parts of my body that don't hurt.
I start treatment at the pain mgmt clinic on Wednesday. My neck has been in a constant state of spasm for 3 1/2 months. There are very few parts of my body that don't hurt.
That's really rough to not have any relief from it. I hope they are of good help to you...I worked for a pain management doc many years ago and he was helpful to many of his patients...
That's really rough to not have any relief from it. I hope they are of good help to you...I worked for a pain management doc many years ago and he was helpful to many of his patients...
it's a difficult thing to find nowadays, to have both or even find one that really knows what he is doing in complicated cases. Right now I choose "knows what he is doing" around my stuff
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.