• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Physical pain severity scale

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I was around 8 Christmas eve with family with extra meds but I made it through with the family, a little grouchy but not too bad the wife helped. around 6 yesterday better and so far this morning 5 so i'm better at least...mike...*hug
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
down to a 4 to start the day which is actually great for me so it looks pretty good for a start to the day...mike
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Stupid nerve pain is a 5 right now. I wish I knew how to stop it from being triggered.
i'm sorry that you are in so much pain right now. is it diabetic nerve pain or something else. I take gabapentin for my diabetic nerve pain and it helps. are you taking something for it? I hope that pain level gets better soon...mike...*console*hug
 

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I hope I’m fine still after being hit on the head when the car boot being open as I put the luggage in. 😕 Kitty puked 🥺
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top