I was around 8 Christmas eve with family with extra meds but I made it through with the family, a little grouchy but not too bad the wife helped. around 6 yesterday better and so far this morning 5 so i'm better at least...mike...
i'm sorry that you are in so much pain right now. is it diabetic nerve pain or something else. I take gabapentin for my diabetic nerve pain and it helps. are you taking something for it? I hope that pain level gets better soon...mike...
I was getting stuff out of the back of my car once and the wind blew the trunk lid down and whacked me on the head. It broke the plastic headband I was wearing and I saw stars! I hope Kitty feels better soon 😸
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.