• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

post your major complaint here

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
And it does suck to see parents getting older. It makes me worried about losing my mom because she's one of the main reasons I'm still here.
older parents can go around 60 yo but can last to over 100 depending on will to live, health, willingness to obey doctor etc. try to keep older parents healthy by encouraging doctors etc. and try to get every moment you can in before the deadline. but when they do go if they were fulfilled family work helping people etc. celebrate life don't mourn it.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
older parents can go around 60 yo but can last to over 100 depending on will to live, health, willingness to obey doctor etc. try to keep older parents healthy by encouraging doctors etc. and try to get every moment you can in before the deadline. but when they do go if they were fulfilled family work helping people etc. celebrate life don't mourn it.
That's why I don't let her drink anymore. I mean it damaged her liver but that's been reversed somewhat, I just don't want her to go back to that.
 

NRW24

Well-Known Member
I hate my brother, he is the worst thing that ever happened to me.

He is violent, immature and he doesn't respect my parents. I hate him. I wish I had a sister, I wanted to love a sister.
 

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Generic messages created for the masses. Sent out to everyone. Its not personalized. At least there are programming that can insert your name in the message to make it a little bit more personal. Some companies dont bother anymore with common courtesy nor personalized thank yous.
 

na-taya

Well-Known Member
Its been two years today since my poppy passed away.
My complaint isnt so much that. Its my stupid brain hounding me.
Did you do the right things for him?
Could you have done better?
I feel guilty as i was only one in the room when he took his last breathe his wife was not.....was that my falut?
Did they even want me around or was i intruding on their space?
I know someone needed to be with nan at all times otherwise he would of had to stay in hospital and neither of them wanted that.
I lived otherside of australia i hadnt seen them for awhile.


And the thing is logically i know i did all i could and the best i could to keep him comfortable and happy but just the questions hound me so hard sometimes and ofcourse today its gonna hit hard.

Its hard....so hard sometimes when i can shut my brain uo about it even tho my logic knows better.



And then i worry coz is this really a big complaint or a petty complain. And i KNOW that indavidual for each person whats huge for someone may be not so much to another......and visa versa......

I fucking miss him!
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Its been two years today since my poppy passed away.
My complaint isnt so much that. Its my stupid brain hounding me.
Did you do the right things for him?
Could you have done better?
I feel guilty as i was only one in the room when he took his last breathe his wife was not.....was that my falut?
Did they even want me around or was i intruding on their space?
I know someone needed to be with nan at all times otherwise he would of had to stay in hospital and neither of them wanted that.
I lived otherside of australia i hadnt seen them for awhile.


And the thing is logically i know i did all i could and the best i could to keep him comfortable and happy but just the questions hound me so hard sometimes and ofcourse today its gonna hit hard.

Its hard....so hard sometimes when i can shut my brain uo about it even tho my logic knows better.



And then i worry coz is this really a big complaint or a petty complain. And i KNOW that indavidual for each person whats huge for someone may be not so much to another......and visa versa......
it's a major complaint if it's major to you. I know how you feel we took care of my mother until she died 11 years like I promised my dad that I would. it was difficult but worth it and you always second guess yourself. if you did the best you could you have nothing to worry about that's all anyone can ask. I am proud of you for making that sacrifice so don't think of the negative think of how much you improved his quality of life. another thing I don't know if this happened to you but without realizing it people in our situation no matter how much we love someone or how sad we are have a sense of relief because the hard work has stopped, if this happened to you don't feel guilty it's normal. please take care of yourself you deserve it and please keep posting and you can talk to me anytime
I fucking miss him!
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I can't seem to cut down on sugary foods, even though I'm already insulin resistant. I need to stop doing this to myself but don't know how anymore.
I think it's like quitting smoking try to write down a list of foods you won't eat another for only eat occasionaly and make a list of healthy choices. you will still cheat but it won't be as bad if you look at the list first also don't buy anything real bad not in the house not in the stomach
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top