I got fairly ill recently. Like horrifying fever, unable to breathe properly, had an ambulance called on me and antibiotics prescribed kind of ill. Had to spend a full week off sick. This week, while trying to catch up, i worked all night from tuesday to wednesday. With about an hour left before i needed to head for class i decided to get a short nap in. I fell asleep before i could set the alarm on my phone and slept through my classes. Unsurprisingly, this was pretty annoying, but made all the worse when i realised that my friend who is constantly trying to motivate me to work through yelling at me is now giving me the silent treatment. Thanks mate, like I wasn't beating myself up over it enough already. Plus, i think i got food poisoning today somehow, so i had to miss today's classes too. This is really starting to stress me out and make me hate myself -_- I have a bad history of work piling up and almost breaking me, and have been told by tutors that "you won't get away with this in university". Here, i'm trying to do better, but stuff just keeps happening and i can't seem to make it stop, but i also can't stop getting so angry at myself for it happening, it makes me want to hurt myself.