Post your *petty* complaint here

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm guessing it wouldn't help much anyway unless it comes with a generator... ;)
I have an old camp coffee pot. All you need is a heat source to perk it. I have the warming candle thingys to put it on, so you can make coffee anywhere, anytime!!! It also only makes one cup at a time, only old school style. It works best on a fire or stove top, but eh.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
I have an old camp coffee pot. All you need is a heat source to perk it. I have the warming candle thingys to put it on, so you can make coffee anywhere, anytime!!! It also only makes one cup at a time, only old school style. It works best on a fire or stove top, but eh.
I did think about lighting the BBQ but it's absolutely pissing it down outside *hysterical

Nick

β˜†β˜†Admin-tastic β˜†β˜†
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I did think about lighting the BBQ but it's absolutely pissing it down outside *hysterical
Hmm ... maybe when the rain let's up?
It's finally not raining or snowing here, but it's cold as fuck. My cat ran outside, and I wasn't about to chase her. She was gone about 3 min before she came back. Apparently she thought it was too cold as well.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you should get a campstove and old style metal coffee pot. you can always have hot coffee as well as cook meals and they don't cost a lot. you can use the propane ones with those small propane tanks as long as you don't leave them running for a long time.....mike...*hug

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Pretty sure you can probably order one online. It literally takes about thirty seconds to make a cup of coffee with these things. I don't even remember what using a regular coffee pot is like anymore.
Considering the recent drama I had when I was trying to order a new mobile phone online, I think I'll go with the barista option.*huh

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I got a letter saying I don't need to work because I'm considered medically frail. If that's the case, then why don't I qualify for disability?

Bbear82

I hate it when your texting somebody and they say call me, why the hell cant you just call me isn't that easier and more simple if you just call rather than telling me to call.. give me a freaking break

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00