Post your *petty* complaint here

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Though if they think I'm bad enough not to work, it seems like it would be easier to apply for disability, not harder.
they try to make you wait a long time even if you technically qualify because if you're desperate you'll go to work for a moth or two to survive, then you have to start over. it took me two years to get my ssdi and from day one they said I couldn't work in anything I used to do and almost everything else. I was clearly disabled but I had to wait 2 years until I saw a judge. the judge was so pissed they did that to me he gave ss hell right at the meeting

my wife on the other hand got hers on the first application.but her check was half of what I get. and of course for ssdi you need 40 quarters ssi you don't. whatever you apply for keep going through the appeals and after they deny the first appeal go to a social security lawyer they generally take 25% of your big check but it's worth it...mike....*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Just fuck it, I'm done with everything. I'm too flawed to live.
you are not flawed. you have issues in your everyday life like all of us, but it isn't you fault. I know a big part of your problem is social security. they make you jump through hoops and they demean you a lot. but the good news is once you get on you are treated like a real person. you are a good person and a lot of people on SF love you...mike....*console*sadhug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Life is so uninteresting and boring. If I had a PhD and had over 100 million dollars, my life would be far more worse. As I would see and understand how uninteresting and boring humanity is really is.
i'm sorry that you're bored but life can offer a lot but we have to look for it. and if I had a hundred million dollars I would never be bored I know exactly what I would do...mike...*hug

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I missed the Spurs supporters club group picture because I left the pub early to make sure I made my bus (which only comes every 30 mins on Sundays). I only know they took a picture because I heard the cheering outside the pub. Tbh I kinda assumed we wouldn’t take a picture today because it wasn’t a particularly big game, but I guess it ended up well and we had a pretty good turnout.
*hug*console

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00