Post your *petty* complaint here

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
That thing with the bananas does work. The family likes them but only on a schedule, I guess. If I get them at the wrong time they'll sit around. Can't buy them too often is what I'm saying. Soooo then my counter ends up looking somewhat like this:
View attachment 6714
... but worse. I wish they'd just eat the dumb things. I hate throwing them out and I'm usually too lazy to make anything with them once they're past the eating stage.
And I can't eat them. The things make me want to barf up my toes. I *love* them though. haaha conundrum.
@Shannew @Ash600

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm gonna plop this here for lack of a better place to put it. Maybe someone else will chime in too, in fact BUT...
this message is for @Unknown_111 I wish you had a "wall" thingy to put stuff on so we could say hi to you. Something made me think you're maybe not that great today so I wanted to send you some love tonight. Everyone here really appreciates all that you do on the daily around here.
Yeah, I could've sent this to you in a message but I think others will come along and smash the "like" in agreement that you're a rock star.
View attachment 6715 View attachment 6716

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter
Welp, somehow, without my help, my wound reopened, started bleeding and before I knew it there was smeared blood on the wall. Now I have to clean it up lol.

Deety

SF Supporter
I am so mind-numbingly stupid and slow I can't even make one positive or helpful post on a thread today. Can't think of anything to say.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Why is it that the only time I managed to get five minutes at work today to actually sit down and have a cup of coffee and a doughnut I had to take a phone call from a patient who seemed to be suffering from constipation so severe he may have been suffering from faeacal impaction. To make matters worse he decided to describe how he had spent the last 15 minutes with his right index finger up his rear loader trying to tickle out some butt-nuggetts.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My petty rage today... technology.

Why is it that technology hates me? As soon as I go near any technology it decides to break. I think I give off a vibe that it picks up on.

Thank goodness for colleagues who can fix stuff for me.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
So Youtube targets ads based on the users other online activity. Lately I’ve been talking about mental health issues here and googling therapists. Today I started getting the same ad, over and over, for schizophrenia medication. You have got to be fucking kidding me with this shit. I don’t think that’s my actual problem, but it’s really goddamn hard to break the feeling that you’re being spied on when there are literal goddamn robots spying on you while you talk about feeling spied on. I mean, come the fuck on, I can’t believe I actually had to type out that sentence.

I’m beginning to suspect that the modern era might not be particulary conducive to mental wellness.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
People who find TV more interesting to listen to over a live person trying to have a converstation with. Probably will do the same to those particular people now my pirority list of attempting to be a decent human has shifted to the bottom of the list towards them. I will have more intersting things to do when those people want to talk to me now that i have a new phone i can play or download apps with.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Speaking of petty, I'm sick of people being petty and disliking me for stupid reasons. My neighbor seems to always have something to say whenever I get mail. I'm sorry that it offends you when I get packages. I pay for everything I buy with money I earned myself. It's not as if I spend thousands of dollars on myself, but even if I did, whose business is that but my own? God forbid I do anything nice for myself. Just leave me alone and stop butting into my business.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
My mom worries far too much. She thinks I will die if I walk home late at night. I get that she cares, but she doesn't need to worry quite as much as she does. She cries because she always thinks something will happen to me. And I don't know how to assure her that I will be alright.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
hahaha Sorry, @Witty_Sarcasm but damn if moms just aren't moms through and through. I worry about my kid walking home late at night too. He is always like "yeah, I have a ride" and I bet he's lying just so no one worries. But if he gets napped and decapitated I won't know where he's walking around from! Seriously! Parents are always gonna worry. Consider it our superpower.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks @walkerbait95 I have a nasty infection. My immune system is shot. It's infection after infection, driving me up the walls but should be gone in a few days. :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00