If someone forgets conversations all the time, forgets what they said yesterday, repeats things multiple times, they need to be assessed for ?… clearly there’s something amiss.
Sure I will. The one I’m currently using is a local brand, so I don’t think it’s worth sharing haha. But I remember using one from Shu Uemura way way back then. Probably in around 2015. The product no longer exists, but I always love Shu Uemura products. I think they have a new product/series for their powder foundation. Might want to check that one out. By the way, I have oily skin.
I have combination skin, anf it’s just frustrating trying to find one that’ll give balance to both. Thank’s @puffymilk. I’m going to try Shu Uemura, when I get back home.
I was doing typing tests and the highest score I got was 84 WPM, but then I read about people doing like 300 WPM with barely any mistakes and I'm like...how?
I've got to see that, one of these millenniums. . ; ) / I've heard it's good! I like the main guy, or actor (character).
Though I can't really remember-or say, where^ I've seen him: before? not the tv show (other) he was famous for
I've got to see that, one of these millenniums. . ; ) / I've heard it's good! I like the main guy, or actor (character).
Though I can't really remember-or say, where^ I've seen him: before? not the tv show (other) he was famous for
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.