Awesome, and aw lol well thank you, I appreciate your reassurance about the healthiness thing for sure :p
Same with being healthier and more active, I’ve slowly been getting a bit better about that again after the serious energy blow I had last month (it’s not “just” what happened with sis, energy also being zapped from some other stressful things too, just really hoping things will be ok, somehow).
Lots of things make me smile, but some of them are whenever I come here on SF in the Gameroom and see new posts from you (and others too of course, but especially you since we’re good friends and all lol), whenever I see my sweet lil kitty, seeing kitties in general, eating, beautiful pics, reading…ok, I will stop this list here now, there’s lotsa things though for sure


Do you have a hard time saying “no” when someone asks you to do something?
(I sure do, always feel so bloody guilty) :p
Same with being healthier and more active, I’ve slowly been getting a bit better about that again after the serious energy blow I had last month (it’s not “just” what happened with sis, energy also being zapped from some other stressful things too, just really hoping things will be ok, somehow).Lots of things make me smile, but some of them are whenever I come here on SF in the Gameroom and see new posts from you (and others too of course, but especially you since we’re good friends and all lol), whenever I see my sweet lil kitty, seeing kitties in general, eating, beautiful pics, reading…ok, I will stop this list here now, there’s lotsa things though for sure


Do you have a hard time saying “no” when someone asks you to do something?
(I sure do, always feel so bloody guilty) :p
I like all of those too and lots of other things.Yeah, especially if it's someone important to me.
When was the last time you went through some sort of transitionary phase?
