• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome, and thank you too :) Yup, I think you’re right about that. Ya it’s not surprising to me either cos of the majority seeming to be so afraid and not wanting to question anything. By just going along with the nonsense it only ensures it will all stay the same, or worse. Very unwise imo, hopefully they’ll learn someday though.

Aw thanks, ya I’m much less achy today compared to yesterday, still sick but I think slowly getting better thankfully.

I like the Victorian times in a way cos of the beautiful clothes they had. I also like the politeness.

What is something you’re looking forward to right now?
I feel like some people won't learn how to be different, but I just avoid those people if I can. I like the clothes and stuff back then too.

For this bad weather to pass. Now it's going to snow up to 10 inches and it's getting annoying.

What is the weirdest place you have fallen asleep?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I feel like some people won't learn how to be different, but I just avoid those people if I can. I like the clothes and stuff back then too.

For this bad weather to pass. Now it's going to snow up to 10 inches and it's getting annoying.

What is the weirdest place you have fallen asleep?
Ya, maybe they won’t change, I try my best to stay hopeful about it though. And yup, as you said, to avoid them as much as I can. Sorry to hear about that crummy weather, hope it won’t be as bad as they’re saying and that better weather will come soon.

Haven’t really fallen asleep in many weird places, but I rarely fall asleep outside, so when I was in California as a teen and fell asleep by the pool that felt weird to me lol. It’s probably cos it was so much warmer there compared to where I’d just come from lol.

Have you eaten some kind of salad in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, maybe they won’t change, I try my best to stay hopeful about it though. And yup, as you said, to avoid them as much as I can. Sorry to hear about that crummy weather, hope it won’t be as bad as they’re saying and that better weather will come soon.

Haven’t really fallen asleep in many weird places, but I rarely fall asleep outside, so when I was in California as a teen and fell asleep by the pool that felt weird to me lol. It’s probably cos it was so much warmer there compared to where I’d just come from lol.

Have you eaten some kind of salad in the last week?
It snowed at least 6 inches and it's been snowing since last night. But there's no snow for the next few days at least so that's good. I wouldn't mind falling asleep by the pool, as long as I don't fall in. :P

Yes, some tuna salad.

What is a song that really touches you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It snowed at least 6 inches and it's been snowing since last night. But there's no snow for the next few days at least so that's good. I wouldn't mind falling asleep by the pool, as long as I don't fall in. :P

Yes, some tuna salad.

What is a song that really touches you?
Oh wow, sorry to hear about that snow, that sucks. Hopefully it’s the last of the season though. Glad there won’t be any for the next few days, that’s good. Lol ya I was on a folding chair thing, guess it must’ve been comfortable enough, but ya I think it was mostly the sudden heat that made me fall asleep like that.

A song that really touches me is “Adrenaline” by RuPaul cos it feels like it sums up a lot of how things are today, I like how it sounds and it’s how I can sometimes be too. It’s one of my fave songs.

What fantasy animal would you want to have as a pet?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh wow, sorry to hear about that snow, that sucks. Hopefully it’s the last of the season though. Glad there won’t be any for the next few days, that’s good. Lol ya I was on a folding chair thing, guess it must’ve been comfortable enough, but ya I think it was mostly the sudden heat that made me fall asleep like that.

A song that really touches me is “Adrenaline” by RuPaul cos it feels like it sums up a lot of how things are today, I like how it sounds and it’s how I can sometimes be too. It’s one of my fave songs.

What fantasy animal would you want to have as a pet?
It was warmer today so I guess some of it melted, and I hope it continues to do that and doesn't come back. I don't know that song but I'll check it out, because I like what I have heard of RuPaul's music.

Probably a unicorn, would be hard to pick just one.

What is something interesting you learned recently?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It was warmer today so I guess some of it melted, and I hope it continues to do that and doesn't come back. I don't know that song but I'll check it out, because I like what I have heard of RuPaul's music.

Probably a unicorn, would be hard to pick just one.

What is something interesting you learned recently?
Glad it’s been warmer and that some of the snow melted, that’s great :) I hope it continues to melt and doesn’t come back too. That’s cool that you like some songs by RuPaul too, ya he’s got some great stuff imo.

Agreed that it’s hard to pick just one fantasy animal for a pet lol, unicorn is a good choice though, I’d love to have one too, or a phoenix.

I’m always learning interesting new things, but probably some of the new words I learned about.

Have you bought any new stickers in the last month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad it’s been warmer and that some of the snow melted, that’s great :) I hope it continues to melt and doesn’t come back too. That’s cool that you like some songs by RuPaul too, ya he’s got some great stuff imo.

Agreed that it’s hard to pick just one fantasy animal for a pet lol, unicorn is a good choice though, I’d love to have one too, or a phoenix.

I’m always learning interesting new things, but probably some of the new words I learned about.

Have you bought any new stickers in the last month?
It's going to be much warmer this coming week, anywhere from 10-15 C so I am looking forward to more snow melting. It's going to rain on my birthday though, it says light rain but still that's better than snow. I would like a phoenix too, they look pretty neat.

No, but I have an extensive sticker collection. :D

What is something obscure that you like?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's going to be much warmer this coming week, anywhere from 10-15 C so I am looking forward to more snow melting. It's going to rain on my birthday though, it says light rain but still that's better than snow. I would like a phoenix too, they look pretty neat.

No, but I have an extensive sticker collection. :D

What is something obscure that you like?
Glad it’s gonna be warmer like that, sounds good. Agreed that rain is better than snow for your bday, and who knows, maybe it won’t rain either but will end up just being cloudy or even sunny, I hope it will ;)

Cool about the sticker collection, I have lots of them too, some from when I was a kid too. Love the cute fuzzy ones, wish they still made them but they seem more rare these days.

Not sure if there’s any “obscure” things I like, I like some strange/different kind of art though, not sure if that counts or not though lol :p

What is one of your fave genres of books?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad it’s gonna be warmer like that, sounds good. Agreed that rain is better than snow for your bday, and who knows, maybe it won’t rain either but will end up just being cloudy or even sunny, I hope it will ;)

Cool about the sticker collection, I have lots of them too, some from when I was a kid too. Love the cute fuzzy ones, wish they still made them but they seem more rare these days.

Not sure if there’s any “obscure” things I like, I like some strange/different kind of art though, not sure if that counts or not though lol :p

What is one of your fave genres of books?
It was really warm today and that melted a lot of the snow. So I hope it won't get bad again. I like all kinds of stickers, but not sure that I need more. :D

Probably mystery or suspense, but I like a lot of types.

What was the best thing you ever bought?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It was really warm today and that melted a lot of the snow. So I hope it won't get bad again. I like all kinds of stickers, but not sure that I need more. :D

Probably mystery or suspense, but I like a lot of types.

What was the best thing you ever bought?
That’s great, glad lotsa the snow melted. Ya I like all kinds of stickers too, pretty sure I don’t need more of them lol. I like those genres of books too, they’re the most interesting (for fiction) imo.

Can’t think of the “best” thing I ever bought, but I love my Star Wars stuff a lot so I guess any of that stuff lol :p

What is a place you’d want to go right now if you could?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s great, glad lotsa the snow melted. Ya I like all kinds of stickers too, pretty sure I don’t need more of them lol. I like those genres of books too, they’re the most interesting (for fiction) imo.

Can’t think of the “best” thing I ever bought, but I love my Star Wars stuff a lot so I guess any of that stuff lol :p

What is a place you’d want to go right now if you could?
Well Star Wars stuff is always cool :) I don't have much of that myself, I had the movie but my nephew has it now.

Anywhere that is more exciting than this. :P

How long does it take you to form an opinion about someone?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Well Star Wars stuff is always cool :) I don't have much of that myself, I had the movie but my nephew has it now.

Anywhere that is more exciting than this. :P

How long does it take you to form an opinion about someone?
That’s cool.

That’s a bit hard to answer, cos it depends on the person and on how “open” they are about sharing their opinions about things and stuff like that. I do my best to see the best in people though, and when I form opinions about them I try to keep it as positively focused as I can. Pretty much the only time it won’t be very positive is if they are rude to me in a pretty direct/mean kind of way. Aside from that, I try to avoid judging people whenever possible.

Are you feeling bored right now?
(I am, bored and yet also tired, I don’t usually feel both of those at the same time lol, just a weird day I guess) :p
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool.

That’s a bit hard to answer, cos it depends on the person and on how “open” they are about sharing their opinions about things and stuff like that. I do my best to see the best in people though, and when I form opinions about them I try to keep it as positively focused as I can. Pretty much the only time it won’t be very positive is if they are rude to me in a pretty direct/mean kind of way. Aside from that, I try to avoid judging people whenever possible.

Are you feeling bored right now?
(I am, bored and yet also tired, I don’t usually feel both of those at the same time lol, just a weird day I guess) :p
I'm pretty much the same way, I don't usually think badly of people unless they treat others poorly.

Yes, I'm mostly always bored. :D

Who was the last person you made happy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm pretty much the same way, I don't usually think badly of people unless they treat others poorly.

Yes, I'm mostly always bored. :D

Who was the last person you made happy?
That’s good that you don’t usually think badly of people unless they treat others poorly, it’s pretty much the same for me except I definitely include myself in that too (as in, as long as they don’t treat ME or others poorly) it’s not cool at all to be unkind to anyone imo.

Aw sorry to hear you’re mostly always bored. Ya for me it’s thankfully not “always”, seems to happen more if I’m especially worried/on edge about something. If I try too hard to shove away my feelings or deny them, then they tend to get pouty and go numb. That’s when the major boredom usually sets in. Working on being better about not denying what I feel so much though.

The last person I made happy was probably my mom, she vacuumed so I was glad about that (and said so, along with saying thank you for it of course), it had needed to be done for days but we’ve both been too sick and low on energy to do it.

What is something you feel happy about right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good that you don’t usually think badly of people unless they treat others poorly, it’s pretty much the same for me except I definitely include myself in that too (as in, as long as they don’t treat ME or others poorly) it’s not cool at all to be unkind to anyone imo.

Aw sorry to hear you’re mostly always bored. Ya for me it’s thankfully not “always”, seems to happen more if I’m especially worried/on edge about something. If I try too hard to shove away my feelings or deny them, then they tend to get pouty and go numb. That’s when the major boredom usually sets in. Working on being better about not denying what I feel so much though.

The last person I made happy was probably my mom, she vacuumed so I was glad about that (and said so, along with saying thank you for it of course), it had needed to be done for days but we’ve both been too sick and low on energy to do it.

What is something you feel happy about right now?
Yeah, I take into account how they treat me as well as others. But I am probably not likely to want to get to know them if they treat people poorly for no reason. I'm kind of trying to push my feelings down now so I don't get too anxious or depressed. This day has been triggering to me for a long time, even when nothing bad happens.

That I have people who still care about me.

What is something difficult but you still do it?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, I take into account how they treat me as well as others. But I am probably not likely to want to get to know them if they treat people poorly for no reason. I'm kind of trying to push my feelings down now so I don't get too anxious or depressed. This day has been triggering to me for a long time, even when nothing bad happens.

That I have people who still care about me.

What is something difficult but you still do it?
That’s good you take both things into account. Same about not wanting to get to know someone who treats others unkindly for no reason, that’s definitely never cool imo. Aw, I’m sorry this day is triggering for you even when nothing bad happens. I hope you haven’t felt anxious or depressed today.

Something difficult that I still do is trying to eat less and healthier, cos I want to stay as healthy as I possibly can, and also want to feel healthy too.

What is something that usually helps you feel better when you’re upset?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good you take both things into account. Same about not wanting to get to know someone who treats others unkindly for no reason, that’s definitely never cool imo. Aw, I’m sorry this day is triggering for you even when nothing bad happens. I hope you haven’t felt anxious or depressed today.

Something difficult that I still do is trying to eat less and healthier, cos I want to stay as healthy as I possibly can, and also want to feel healthy too.

What is something that usually helps you feel better when you’re upset?
I'm mostly nice to people and they really have to push me if they want me to get mad so that doesn't happen too often. It wasn't too triggering for once so I'm glad about that. Maybe I'm less worried about birthdays now since I'm older. I need to eat healthier too, but here comes the cake and ice cream. :D

Talking to friends, writing, reading, listening to music, watching movies, eating, a lot really.

What is something you thought would be bad, but was actually good?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm mostly nice to people and they really have to push me if they want me to get mad so that doesn't happen too often. It wasn't too triggering for once so I'm glad about that. Maybe I'm less worried about birthdays now since I'm older. I need to eat healthier too, but here comes the cake and ice cream. :D

Talking to friends, writing, reading, listening to music, watching movies, eating, a lot really.

What is something you thought would be bad, but was actually good?
That’s great for sure, if more people were like that it would be a far better, kinder and more peaceful world imo :)

I’m glad your bday wasn’t triggering too, that’s excellent. Lol ya I definitely feel less worried about my bdays these days too, I still celebrate them and that’s always pretty fun, it’s nice to get to feel special for sure. Awesome about the cake and ice cream too, happy for you. Now I’m craving cake lol :p

My answer to that question is gonna be simple and without explanation if that’s ok. Last Christmas. Lol :p ;)

What is something you’re thinking about right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s great for sure, if more people were like that it would be a far better, kinder and more peaceful world imo :)

I’m glad your bday wasn’t triggering too, that’s excellent. Lol ya I definitely feel less worried about my bdays these days too, I still celebrate them and that’s always pretty fun, it’s nice to get to feel special for sure. Awesome about the cake and ice cream too, happy for you. Now I’m craving cake lol :p

My answer to that question is gonna be simple and without explanation if that’s ok. Last Christmas. Lol :p ;)

What is something you’re thinking about right now?
Yeah, it was really good too. I would give you some but you're too far away. :D I was amazed that I didn't get chocolate cake this year, but this one was still good.

Thinking about what I'm actually going to get done today. :P

What do you think are important characteristics to have?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, it was really good too. I would give you some but you're too far away. :D I was amazed that I didn't get chocolate cake this year, but this one was still good.

Thinking about what I'm actually going to get done today. :P

What do you think are important characteristics to have?
Awesome, I’m so glad the cake and ice cream were good. And aw that’s so sweet of you that you wish you could send me some, but yup agreed on me being too far away lol. I got some cake mix and icing today (Betty Crocker, of course, lol) so we’ll be having a yummy cake in the next week or 2 probably (to celebrate when we finally, hopefully, won’t be sick anymore lol).

Some important characteristics to have are:

- Honesty
- Integrity
- Loyalty
- Responsiveness
- Tactfulness
- Thoughtfulness
- Compassion
- Hopefully at least a little bit of curiosity and enthusiasm about things lol :p

What is something you did today?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top