• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, I understand. I feel like most of the stuff I bought there was at least fairly practical (not a bunch of knick knacks anyway, lol) and it’s all stuff I’ve either already used a bit, or will be using at some point. That’s good you let people know how you’re feeling so they know if they’re doing something that’s causing you to feel upset and can hopefully stop doing whatever that is. Yup, video chatting definitely needs to only ever be done with someone who can be trusted for sure.

Sorry to hear you usually don’t feel good about yourself or your life, I think being strong and surviving despite many challenges is something to definitely feel very good about for sure. There’s things I wish could be better in my life too, definitely need to make some changes. I hope we’ll both feel better about ourselves and our lives in the future :)

Hardest technology to give up would probably be my phone lol. Didn’t have one for years (a cell phone that is lol) but now that I have for some years, ya, I would miss the hell out of this extremely handy device. It allows me to make calls, do searches online, take pictures, play fun games and so many other awesome things :p

If you could go to any restaurant you wanted to right now, where would you want to go?
I only video chat with people I know won't judge me and that I've known for a long time, but that can be fun. So can voice chatting for that matter. Thank you, that means a lot to me right now. Just doing a lot of ruminating and feeling sorry for myself lately. I feel the same way about my computer lol.

Maybe the Chinese place, I'm craving that again. :P

If you could only buy 10 things at the grocery store, what would you buy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I only video chat with people I know won't judge me and that I've known for a long time, but that can be fun. So can voice chatting for that matter. Thank you, that means a lot to me right now. Just doing a lot of ruminating and feeling sorry for myself lately. I feel the same way about my computer lol.

Maybe the Chinese place, I'm craving that again. :P

If you could only buy 10 things at the grocery store, what would you buy?
That’s good that you do it that way, it’s usually how I have done it too, but have sometimes made myself before I felt ready to. Usually I don’t regret it though, cos even if I feel a bit uncomfortable at first, after a bit I usually feel less anxious about it which is always nice. You’re welcome, I’m glad that helped in some way :) I hope you’ll feel better about things soon.

Hmm, well if it could be ANY 10 things at the grocery store, like winning a shopping spree or something cool like that lol, then the 10 things would probably be:

1. Shrimp
2. The biggest block of mozza cheese they sell, lol.
3. Packs of roasted seaweed
4. Spring rolls
5. Margarine (it’s pretty expensive these days, so especially with getting it for “free”, yes, that would need to be on the list lol)
6. Big box of soda crackers
7. The best ice cream they sell
8. Biggest box of fudgsicles
9. Biggest thing of hash brown patties
10. Biggest bag of chips

What is one of the last things you did?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good that you do it that way, it’s usually how I have done it too, but have sometimes made myself before I felt ready to. Usually I don’t regret it though, cos even if I feel a bit uncomfortable at first, after a bit I usually feel less anxious about it which is always nice. You’re welcome, I’m glad that helped in some way :) I hope you’ll feel better about things soon.

Hmm, well if it could be ANY 10 things at the grocery store, like winning a shopping spree or something cool like that lol, then the 10 things would probably be:

1. Shrimp
2. The biggest block of mozza cheese they sell, lol.
3. Packs of roasted seaweed
4. Spring rolls
5. Margarine (it’s pretty expensive these days, so especially with getting it for “free”, yes, that would need to be on the list lol)
6. Big box of soda crackers
7. The best ice cream they sell
8. Biggest box of fudgsicles
9. Biggest thing of hash brown patties
10. Biggest bag of chips

What is one of the last things you did?
I just tend to think people will see me as ugly or weird or whatever, so I usually do the voice chat, but I'm sure my voice is weird too. :D I'm glad that you feel comfortable with people though. That sounds like a good list. Margarine is cheap here, I'd send you some if it wouldn't melt in transit. :P

Heated up some dinner.

What is something you bought that ended up being crappy?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I just tend to think people will see me as ugly or weird or whatever, so I usually do the voice chat, but I'm sure my voice is weird too. :D I'm glad that you feel comfortable with people though. That sounds like a good list. Margarine is cheap here, I'd send you some if it wouldn't melt in transit. :P

Heated up some dinner.

What is something you bought that ended up being crappy?
Aw, well I’m sure they wouldn’t ever think that about you, but I definitely understand feeling worried about that cos I often worry about that too. I am uncomfortable with how my voice sounds as well but if the person I’m talking to is nice and/or fun then I usually don’t worry about it for long lol. I’m sure your voice isn’t weird.

Thanks, glad you thought that was a good grocery list lol, and glad margarine is cheap there too. Lol aw that’s sweet of you to want to send me some, but ya you’re right about it being likely to melt in transit.

Something I bought that ended up being crappy was a mini flashlight keychain thing years ago. Barely used it at all, and then all the pieces kinda fell apart and it just became obvious it was some very cheap junk lol. Luckily I didn’t spend much on it at least :p

If you could have any “superhuman” ability, which one would you most want to have?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well I’m sure they wouldn’t ever think that about you, but I definitely understand feeling worried about that cos I often worry about that too. I am uncomfortable with how my voice sounds as well but if the person I’m talking to is nice and/or fun then I usually don’t worry about it for long lol. I’m sure your voice isn’t weird.

Thanks, glad you thought that was a good grocery list lol, and glad margarine is cheap there too. Lol aw that’s sweet of you to want to send me some, but ya you’re right about it being likely to melt in transit.

Something I bought that ended up being crappy was a mini flashlight keychain thing years ago. Barely used it at all, and then all the pieces kinda fell apart and it just became obvious it was some very cheap junk lol. Luckily I didn’t spend much on it at least :p

If you could have any “superhuman” ability, which one would you most want to have?
I guess I look back to the times when people were mean to me, so I worry about that happening, but I know not everyone will do that. Lol that sounds annoying, I had something like that too and it burned out right away.

To be able to teleport myself wherever I want to.

Do you think time goes too fast or slow?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I guess I look back to the times when people were mean to me, so I worry about that happening, but I know not everyone will do that. Lol that sounds annoying, I had something like that too and it burned out right away.

To be able to teleport myself wherever I want to.

Do you think time goes too fast or slow?
I understand, I do that too for sure. Yup you’re right that not everyone will do that, I know it can be hard to trust about that though after being burned in the past. Ya, the flashlight keychain thing was annoying, I just remember finding these random metal pieces in my purse and being like “wtf is this?” and then I realized it was the crappy flashlight pieces lol :p Sorry to hear that happened to you too, maybe it was the same one, ha that’d be kinda funny.

I’d love to be able to teleport anywhere too. Mine would probably be invisibility though cos then I would really and truly be free to go wherever I wanted to go.

Hmm, it’s kinda somewhat relative, but ok I will pick too fast.

Do you feel hopeful about the future of the world and of our species?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I understand, I do that too for sure. Yup you’re right that not everyone will do that, I know it can be hard to trust about that though after being burned in the past. Ya, the flashlight keychain thing was annoying, I just remember finding these random metal pieces in my purse and being like “wtf is this?” and then I realized it was the crappy flashlight pieces lol :p Sorry to hear that happened to you too, maybe it was the same one, ha that’d be kinda funny.

I’d love to be able to teleport anywhere too. Mine would probably be invisibility though cos then I would really and truly be free to go wherever I wanted to go.

Hmm, it’s kinda somewhat relative, but ok I will pick too fast.

Do you feel hopeful about the future of the world and of our species?
Wow, that is annoying that it just broke off in little pieces like that. Should have been made better but lots of things aren't.

Depends if people devolve or become more enlightened. If they work to make things better, then I feel hopeful.

What is something out of character that you did?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Wow, that is annoying that it just broke off in little pieces like that. Should have been made better but lots of things aren't.

Depends if people devolve or become more enlightened. If they work to make things better, then I feel hopeful.

What is something out of character that you did?
Yup, sure was annoying when it happened lol, luckily I didn’t pay much for it at least :p Ya I’m definitely always hoping for an upward evolution/enlightenment of our species and not the other way, hopefully that is the future we’ll have.

Something out of character that I did was quit my job. I’m usually a much more practical kind of person, but I had definitely become very fed up with the place and just not wanting to be there anymore. Wish I had handled it in a better way though. Oh well, it’s in the past now and cannot be changed. I don’t intend on doing anything like that ever again in any case.

Would you ever go sailing?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, sure was annoying when it happened lol, luckily I didn’t pay much for it at least :p Ya I’m definitely always hoping for an upward evolution/enlightenment of our species and not the other way, hopefully that is the future we’ll have.

Something out of character that I did was quit my job. I’m usually a much more practical kind of person, but I had definitely become very fed up with the place and just not wanting to be there anymore. Wish I had handled it in a better way though. Oh well, it’s in the past now and cannot be changed. I don’t intend on doing anything like that ever again in any case.

Would you ever go sailing?
I had been thinking of quitting my job, but I got fired before that happened, so I guess they made the decision for me. :P

I would, but hopefully I won't get seasick or anything. :P

What is something you want to cross off your bucket list?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I had been thinking of quitting my job, but I got fired before that happened, so I guess they made the decision for me. :P

I would, but hopefully I won't get seasick or anything. :P

What is something you want to cross off your bucket list?
Sorry to hear you got fired from that job, but if you had wanted to quit anyway then I’m guessing maybe it wasn’t very “upsetting” anyway, and if so then I’m glad you didn’t feel upset at least.

That’s cool you’d want to go sailing, and ya I worried about that the couple times I went too. For the most part it was ok, I think it was just that it was too “long” of a trip, and also when it leans far to one side or another then ya that made me feel nauseous. Thankfully didn’t actually get sick but ya I don’t think I care to do it again in any case :p

Omg, soo many things it’s not even funny, I do my best to kinda not think much of all the things I’d love to be able to do someday because they seem extremely unlikely to ever happen. One of them would be to see the redwoods trees in California though.

Are you wearing something blue right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you got fired from that job, but if you had wanted to quit anyway then I’m guessing maybe it wasn’t very “upsetting” anyway, and if so then I’m glad you didn’t feel upset at least.

That’s cool you’d want to go sailing, and ya I worried about that the couple times I went too. For the most part it was ok, I think it was just that it was too “long” of a trip, and also when it leans far to one side or another then ya that made me feel nauseous. Thankfully didn’t actually get sick but ya I don’t think I care to do it again in any case :p

Omg, soo many things it’s not even funny, I do my best to kinda not think much of all the things I’d love to be able to do someday because they seem extremely unlikely to ever happen. One of them would be to see the redwoods trees in California though.

Are you wearing something blue right now?
It wasn't too upsetting, more like a relief in a way, because things were building up. My mental and physical health were affecting me at that time so I was on a decline anyway. I went from being employee of the month to just failing at the job so it wasn't too bad when it happened, more like I expected it. But I haven't worked in almost 7 years now and beating myself up for that. I have looked, but not many places around here are hiring. I think when I retire, I won't have any money because I haven't put anything into savings.

I kind of worry about that because I get motion sickness easily so I wonder if it would be similar to that. I hope that you can see the redwoods and do everything else that you want to.

Yes, the pants I have on now are blue.

What is your favorite TV show?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It wasn't too upsetting, more like a relief in a way, because things were building up. My mental and physical health were affecting me at that time so I was on a decline anyway. I went from being employee of the month to just failing at the job so it wasn't too bad when it happened, more like I expected it. But I haven't worked in almost 7 years now and beating myself up for that. I have looked, but not many places around here are hiring. I think when I retire, I won't have any money because I haven't put anything into savings.

I kind of worry about that because I get motion sickness easily so I wonder if it would be similar to that. I hope that you can see the redwoods and do everything else that you want to.

Yes, the pants I have on now are blue.

What is your favorite TV show?
Glad it wasn’t upsetting and that it was a relief, that’s good. Sorry to year your mental and physical health weren’t doing well, and also about how you went from employee of the month to not being able to do the job, that sounds upsetting for sure.

Aw well I definitely understand about not working for a while but it doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you, it sounds like you’ve tried to find something but just haven’t had much luck with it. If nothing is available then there isn’t much else that can be done anyway. I hope it will all get better soon though and that you’ll end up being able to have some $ saved in retirement. There’s still time :)

Ya I seem to get motion sickness fairly easily these days too, I would probably really not do well with sailing anymore lol. Thanks, I hope for that for me and for you too (that you get to do the things you want to do).

One of my fave tv shows (that’s still airing lol) is Family Guy.

What is one of your fave places to be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad it wasn’t upsetting and that it was a relief, that’s good. Sorry to year your mental and physical health weren’t doing well, and also about how you went from employee of the month to not being able to do the job, that sounds upsetting for sure.

Aw well I definitely understand about not working for a while but it doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you, it sounds like you’ve tried to find something but just haven’t had much luck with it. If nothing is available then there isn’t much else that can be done anyway. I hope it will all get better soon though and that you’ll end up being able to have some $ saved in retirement. There’s still time :)

Ya I seem to get motion sickness fairly easily these days too, I would probably really not do well with sailing anymore lol. Thanks, I hope for that for me and for you too (that you get to do the things you want to do).

One of my fave tv shows (that’s still airing lol) is Family Guy.

What is one of your fave places to be?
When I really set my mind to things then I can do well, but I wasn't in a good place at that point in my life. I guess things are better in some ways but I still have a way to go. My therapist told me about a service that can help people find jobs, so maybe they will be able to help me there. I just watched Family Guy this morning, caught up on the newest episodes.

Probably my bed :D

What is a skill you think should be taught in schools?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
When I really set my mind to things then I can do well, but I wasn't in a good place at that point in my life. I guess things are better in some ways but I still have a way to go. My therapist told me about a service that can help people find jobs, so maybe they will be able to help me there. I just watched Family Guy this morning, caught up on the newest episodes.

Probably my bed :D

What is a skill you think should be taught in schools?
That’s cool, and ya I guess the same is true for me somewhat. Biggest problem for me in a way has kinda always been energy, even as a kid it was kinda low. Maybe it is just a really deep depression that has always been there, weighing down my energy, hard to say I guess.

Anyway, I’m sorry you weren’t in a good place at that time, I’m glad things are better since then though at least, that’s good :) That’s great about that service that can help people find jobs, I definitely wish you the best of luck with that. Awesome about getting caught up on the latest FG eps too, haven’t seen new eps of it in quite a long time. Wish we had D+ so I could see them, oh well lol. My bed is one of my fave places too, also just my room in general :p

Ok, I have SO many ideas of things that should be taught in schools, but I’ll spare people a big long list and simply sum it up as emotional intelligence. That would definitely need to be including “how to communicate in a healthy and effective way”, it would have lots of “sections” and also tests that would make sure the students properly understood the info. If I had the patience it would be great to be a teacher lol, although I don’t think I’d deal with parents very well, that must be a bit of a nightmare sometimes :p

What do you feel is one of your best skills?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya I guess the same is true for me somewhat. Biggest problem for me in a way has kinda always been energy, even as a kid it was kinda low. Maybe it is just a really deep depression that has always been there, weighing down my energy, hard to say I guess.

Anyway, I’m sorry you weren’t in a good place at that time, I’m glad things are better since then though at least, that’s good :) That’s great about that service that can help people find jobs, I definitely wish you the best of luck with that. Awesome about getting caught up on the latest FG eps too, haven’t seen new eps of it in quite a long time. Wish we had D+ so I could see them, oh well lol. My bed is one of my fave places too, also just my room in general :p

Ok, I have SO many ideas of things that should be taught in schools, but I’ll spare people a big long list and simply sum it up as emotional intelligence. That would definitely need to be including “how to communicate in a healthy and effective way”, it would have lots of “sections” and also tests that would make sure the students properly understood the info. If I had the patience it would be great to be a teacher lol, although I don’t think I’d deal with parents very well, that must be a bit of a nightmare sometimes :p

What do you feel is one of your best skills?
I think it's the same with me, but hopefully we can get some more energy soon. Well there are some places where you can probably watch for free, not too sure where they are though. I agree with you there, and I think it would be helpful for kids to learn to be kind to one another.

Probably writing, though I question that at times.

How do you deal with people being annoying for no reason?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think it's the same with me, but hopefully we can get some more energy soon. Well there are some places where you can probably watch for free, not too sure where they are though. I agree with you there, and I think it would be helpful for kids to learn to be kind to one another.

Probably writing, though I question that at times.

How do you deal with people being annoying for no reason?
Sorry to hear it’s the same for you with the low energy thing, it’s really hard sometimes, especially when people don’t understand the difference between that and “laziness” cos they are definitely not one and the same. I hope we’ll have more energy soon too, I’m glad to say mine is pretty good today, but it always tends to be a lot better when I have something to really “look forward to”. That’s cool there might be places I could go to watch FG for free, I should see if I can find more info about that.

Yup, I think it would be a really great and helpful thing for kids to learn to be kind to each other too. Aw, well I think you are definitely a great writer and have lots of cool, fun and unique ideas too ;)

How I deal with people being annoying for no reason is:

1. First, trying to nicely (but firmly) ask them to please stop it.
2. If asking them to stop does not prove effective, giving a warning that I will have to leave if they won’t stop.
3. If they still continue after that, then ya, I simply remove myself from the situation if at all possible. I definitely do not have a very high tolerance for that kind of bs lol :p

What is something you feel most proud of?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear it’s the same for you with the low energy thing, it’s really hard sometimes, especially when people don’t understand the difference between that and “laziness” cos they are definitely not one and the same. I hope we’ll have more energy soon too, I’m glad to say mine is pretty good today, but it always tends to be a lot better when I have something to really “look forward to”. That’s cool there might be places I could go to watch FG for free, I should see if I can find more info about that.

Yup, I think it would be a really great and helpful thing for kids to learn to be kind to each other too. Aw, well I think you are definitely a great writer and have lots of cool, fun and unique ideas too ;)

How I deal with people being annoying for no reason is:

1. First, trying to nicely (but firmly) ask them to please stop it.
2. If asking them to stop does not prove effective, giving a warning that I will have to leave if they won’t stop.
3. If they still continue after that, then ya, I simply remove myself from the situation if at all possible. I definitely do not have a very high tolerance for that kind of bs lol :p

What is something you feel most proud of?
Right, and I hate when people assume that I am lazy too. I know that people could be dealing with a lot of things and no one might be aware of that, so people should be less judgmental. Thank you, I think the same about you. :) Oh yeah, another thing you can do is throw a rock at them if you don't stop...lol jk :P

Probably carrying on when it's hard to do.

What is a fond memory for you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Right, and I hate when people assume that I am lazy too. I know that people could be dealing with a lot of things and no one might be aware of that, so people should be less judgmental. Thank you, I think the same about you. :) Oh yeah, another thing you can do is throw a rock at them if you don't stop...lol jk :P

Probably carrying on when it's hard to do.

What is a fond memory for you?
Yup, it’s horrible when people assume and/or judge things without having the facts for sure. You’re welcome, and thank you too, that definitely means a lot to me :) Lmao, yup, that would definitely feel satisfying to do that (or threaten to do it anyway lol) :p

That’s definitely a great thing to be very proud of, and it’s one I feel proud of for myself too.

A fond memory for me is this past weekend really. I fretted about my sis and whether I wanted to go back there and risk further disrespect for months, but I’m glad to say that fretting was all in vain. It was a really nice and enjoyable weekend, with none of the disrespect of last time :)

What is one of your fave shirts that you own?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, it’s horrible when people assume and/or judge things without having the facts for sure. You’re welcome, and thank you too, that definitely means a lot to me :) Lmao, yup, that would definitely feel satisfying to do that (or threaten to do it anyway lol) :p

That’s definitely a great thing to be very proud of, and it’s one I feel proud of for myself too.

A fond memory for me is this past weekend really. I fretted about my sis and whether I wanted to go back there and risk further disrespect for months, but I’m glad to say that fretting was all in vain. It was a really nice and enjoyable weekend, with none of the disrespect of last time :)

What is one of your fave shirts that you own?
I'm glad that you had a nice weekend and that your sister and her husband didn't give you any trouble. I hope that is behind you now and they won't do anything again.

Probably the one I have on now, it's this but the image has become pretty faded now.

1745367551886.png

What is something you want to do more often?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm glad that you had a nice weekend and that your sister and her husband didn't give you any trouble. I hope that is behind you now and they won't do anything again.

Probably the one I have on now, it's this but the image has become pretty faded now.

View attachment 72352

What is something you want to do more often?
Aw thanks, me too for sure. Ya I think I really do just have to be ultra careful with everything I say when visiting them. That’s hard for me though and definitely doesn’t come very “naturally”, I’m working on it though so I hope they noticed that a bit. That shirt is awesome, love the cute green kitty lol :)

Something I want to do more often is more exercise so I can hopefully drop some of my extra pounds, along with being in better health on all levels too.

What is something you feel like you might do too often sometimes?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top