• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw thanks, me too for sure. Ya I think I really do just have to be ultra careful with everything I say when visiting them. That’s hard for me though and definitely doesn’t come very “naturally”, I’m working on it though so I hope they noticed that a bit. That shirt is awesome, love the cute green kitty lol :)

Something I want to do more often is more exercise so I can hopefully drop some of my extra pounds, along with being in better health on all levels too.

What is something you feel like you might do too often sometimes?
Thanks, I like it too, but I wish the image was brighter. Maybe I can just get another one at some point. :P I need to exercise more because my weight has stayed the same for almost a year.

Worrying, because I'm doing that again.

What is your opinion on social media?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thanks, I like it too, but I wish the image was brighter. Maybe I can just get another one at some point. :P I need to exercise more because my weight has stayed the same for almost a year.

Worrying, because I'm doing that again.

What is your opinion on social media?
You’re welcome. Ya it’d be cool to be able to get another one at some point. Same overall with my weight staying the same, might’ve lost like 5 or 10 pounds at most, but was sick at end of December, then again in March, so I would hope to at least lose some weight from those lol. I definitely worry too much too, I hope we’ll both be worrying a lot less soon.

I think social media is very unhealthy and encourages the worst tendencies in most people. It’s unfortunate, cos if people focused a bit less on “showing off” and making their lives seem far better/more glamorous than they are, and used it to keep it real, maybe it would have some potential to be a “good thing”. As it all is now, not so much. I avoid most of it and have for a lot of months now, seems better to not be on them much.

What do you do to feel better when you feel extremely disappointed about something?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome. Ya it’d be cool to be able to get another one at some point. Same overall with my weight staying the same, might’ve lost like 5 or 10 pounds at most, but was sick at end of December, then again in March, so I would hope to at least lose some weight from those lol. I definitely worry too much too, I hope we’ll both be worrying a lot less soon.

I think social media is very unhealthy and encourages the worst tendencies in most people. It’s unfortunate, cos if people focused a bit less on “showing off” and making their lives seem far better/more glamorous than they are, and used it to keep it real, maybe it would have some potential to be a “good thing”. As it all is now, not so much. I avoid most of it and have for a lot of months now, seems better to not be on them much.

What do you do to feel better when you feel extremely disappointed about something?
I wish I could actually lose the weight, maybe then I would be attractive but likely I still wouldn't. Yeah, I think social media can bring out the worst in people, at least that's what I have seen unfortunately.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
What to do when the heart wants something that the brain doesn't?
I have to override the feelings in my heart if that happens, because I know that will only lead to more pain, and I have enough of that already.

Do you feel like you are going through a transition phase in your life?
 

Shinzon1

Well-Known Member
I have to override the feelings in my heart if that happens, because I know that will only lead to more pain, and I have enough of that already.

Do you feel like you are going through a transition phase in your life?
Yes I do. Feels like for the first time in 15 years I'm not experiencing some sort of major mental health issues or the persistent low grade depression that used to feel normal.

I'm also working a job I mostly like on a schedule I mostly like.

However it seems like some part of me still craves chaos.

I miss the comfort of being sad as the nirvana song goes.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Usually do a bit of a internal mental debrief where I go throw the steps of what happened and what I could have done differently or have ownership over and what I can learn from it
Just wanted to say, great answer, and great advice too. It’s ultimately what I try to do too, once I can get myself calmed down enough about it.

I wish I could actually lose the weight, maybe then I would be attractive but likely I still wouldn't. Yeah, I think social media can bring out the worst in people, at least that's what I have seen unfortunately.
Same with wanting to lose all (or at least half! lol) of my extra weight. Aw I’m sure you’re attractive as you are now, but ya most people are probably considered at their “most” attractive when they are a fairly ideal weight for their height kind of thing. Definitely true for me. I’ve seen social media mostly bring out the worst in people too.

My answer to the last question (about going through the transition phase in life) is yes. I feel like I kind of always am really, but ya I’d say especially right now there are some things that I am trying harder to be less avoidant about, it is damn hard and painful, but I think also necessary if I want a chance at hopefully being able to live my best, most fulfilling life.

How are you feeling right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Just wanted to say, great answer, and great advice too. It’s ultimately what I try to do too, once I can get myself calmed down enough about it.


Same with wanting to lose all (or at least half! lol) of my extra weight. Aw I’m sure you’re attractive as you are now, but ya most people are probably considered at their “most” attractive when they are a fairly ideal weight for their height kind of thing. Definitely true for me. I’ve seen social media mostly bring out the worst in people too.

My answer to the last question (about going through the transition phase in life) is yes. I feel like I kind of always am really, but ya I’d say especially right now there are some things that I am trying harder to be less avoidant about, it is damn hard and painful, but I think also necessary if I want a chance at hopefully being able to live my best, most fulfilling life.

How are you feeling right now?
I don't know if I'm attractive, I'm fat and ugly and people never fail to remind me of that. Although some are nicer about it, at least. I've been told before by guys that I should be a 120 pound supermodel for them to be interested in me, so yeah that's pretty disheartening. I hope that you can come out on top after the transitional phase. in fact I know you will because you are a strong and resilient person.

Not great, want to do things I haven't done in years.

What are you watching right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know if I'm attractive, I'm fat and ugly and people never fail to remind me of that. Although some are nicer about it, at least. I've been told before by guys that I should be a 120 pound supermodel for them to be interested in me, so yeah that's pretty disheartening. I hope that you can come out on top after the transitional phase. in fact I know you will because you are a strong and resilient person.

Not great, want to do things I haven't done in years.

What are you watching right now?
Aw, well I think you definitely are attractive, and not fat or ugly at all. I don’t feel like I’m “ugly” cos that is a very harsh word that I only use to describe a person who is very mean or who otherwise has bad intentions. I don’t use it to describe how a person looks though.

Omg about those guys who said you needed to be a 120 lb supermodel for them to be attracted, well those are definitely not the guys you’d want anyway cos they’re just shallow chuckleheads lol.

Aw thank you for wishing me luck with coming out on top from my current transitional phase, I’m definitely hoping for the best with it too. There’s lots of things I want to be able to do in my life, but it will definitely take a lot more $. Wow it definitely sounds like you have a lot more faith in me than I have in myself, but I am trying to have that more and believe those things to be true about myself, thank you for the kind support and encouragement though, that means more than I can say, especially right now. I think those things are absolutely true about you too of course :)

Not watching anything right now, but the last thing I watched were some eps of Friends last night, love that show a lot, so comforting :)

Are you listening to any music right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well I think you definitely are attractive, and not fat or ugly at all. I don’t feel like I’m “ugly” cos that is a very harsh word that I only use to describe a person who is very mean or who otherwise has bad intentions. I don’t use it to describe how a person looks though.

Omg about those guys who said you needed to be a 120 lb supermodel for them to be attracted, well those are definitely not the guys you’d want anyway cos they’re just shallow chuckleheads lol.

Aw thank you for wishing me luck with coming out on top from my current transitional phase, I’m definitely hoping for the best with it too. There’s lots of things I want to be able to do in my life, but it will definitely take a lot more $. Wow it definitely sounds like you have a lot more faith in me than I have in myself, but I am trying to have that more and believe those things to be true about myself, thank you for the kind support and encouragement though, that means more than I can say, especially right now. I think those things are absolutely true about you too of course :)

Not watching anything right now, but the last thing I watched were some eps of Friends last night, love that show a lot, so comforting :)

Are you listening to any music right now?
I feel that people are ugly for their bad personalities as well, and it seems more like they would be the ugly ones. Yeah, it's mostly guys who say things like that to me, makes me wonder if there are any decent ones left out there. Thank you, your support means a lot to me right now.

Yeah, just random mixes on YouTube.

What do you wish was more prominent in the world?
 

Shinzon1

Well-Known Member
Just wanted to say, great answer, and great advice too. It’s ultimately what I try to do too, once I can get myself calmed down enough about it.

How are you feeling right now?
Takes a bit of practice but I regularly try to remind myself of realistically on of my favorite quotes in fiction (it's from the Star wars extended universe)

"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."

Feelings are temporary the good is forever imo

I feel in flux

What does recovery mean to you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I feel that people are ugly for their bad personalities as well, and it seems more like they would be the ugly ones. Yeah, it's mostly guys who say things like that to me, makes me wonder if there are any decent ones left out there. Thank you, your support means a lot to me right now.

Yeah, just random mixes on YouTube.

What do you wish was more prominent in the world?
Yup, exactly. I think people who are really able to see the truth of things are better able to appreciate non-perfect looking people with good hearts, so I’m definitely glad those people are in this world too, even if they do seem to be a bit on the rare side.

I’m sorry it’s mostly guys who say those things to you, and ya I definitely wonder if there’s any decent ones out there too. I think my rl friend is one, he definitely has some things that he’s unwilling to compromise on, I feel like if he were more flexible about some things that he definitely wouldn’t be single. Aw you’re welcome, I’m really glad my support means a lot, and thank you for your kind support too :)

Kindness and compassion would sure be a heck of a great start imo.

For more recent question (posted by Shinzon1) about recovery, I think it means being healed from whatever the problem was.

Have you eaten any kind of sandwich in the last day?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Takes a bit of practice but I regularly try to remind myself of realistically on of my favorite quotes in fiction (it's from the Star wars extended universe)

"There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force."

Feelings are temporary the good is forever imo

I feel in flux

What does recovery mean to you?
Great quote, I agree with what it said. And I agree about feelings being temporary and the good being forever too.
(Answered your question in above post) ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly. I think people who are really able to see the truth of things are better able to appreciate non-perfect looking people with good hearts, so I’m definitely glad those people are in this world too, even if they do seem to be a bit on the rare side.

I’m sorry it’s mostly guys who say those things to you, and ya I definitely wonder if there’s any decent ones out there too. I think my rl friend is one, he definitely has some things that he’s unwilling to compromise on, I feel like if he were more flexible about some things that he definitely wouldn’t be single. Aw you’re welcome, I’m really glad my support means a lot, and thank you for your kind support too :)

Kindness and compassion would sure be a heck of a great start imo.

For more recent question (posted by Shinzon1) about recovery, I think it means being healed from whatever the problem was.

Have you eaten any kind of sandwich in the last day?
I wish there could be more people out there like us, and hopefully someday soon, people will have more compassion. Yeah, I don't like the idea of people thinking you need to be perfect. I accept people as they are and want them to do the same for me.

Not really, maybe peanut butter and jelly toast if that counts.

What is going through your head right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I wish there could be more people out there like us, and hopefully someday soon, people will have more compassion. Yeah, I don't like the idea of people thinking you need to be perfect. I accept people as they are and want them to do the same for me.

Not really, maybe peanut butter and jelly toast if that counts.

What is going through your head right now?
Me too for sure. I hope people will have more compassion someday soon too. I feel the same about not liking people thinking a person needs to be perfect, there’s no such thing anyway. Same with the acceptance and wanting to be treated that way too. Sure, PB & J toast counts imo ;)

Lotsa things, as always, but some of the things are:

- Wondering when my friend will get here tonight
- Hoping new owner will be decent to us
- Hoping I can play my games for a bit before friend gets here
- Wishing my Roku box would be getting here in the next week
- Having to be worried about getting some connector/adapter thing for my Roku box and a mini power bar for it too.
- My mom wanting me to go with her next month to my sis’s, when I’d really rather just stay here alone for those couple days instead.

There’s probably more, but those are some of the things anyway lol :p

Do you believe everyone has the potential to develop psychic tendencies/abilities?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Me too for sure. I hope people will have more compassion someday soon too. I feel the same about not liking people thinking a person needs to be perfect, there’s no such thing anyway. Same with the acceptance and wanting to be treated that way too. Sure, PB & J toast counts imo ;)

Lotsa things, as always, but some of the things are:

- Wondering when my friend will get here tonight
- Hoping new owner will be decent to us
- Hoping I can play my games for a bit before friend gets here
- Wishing my Roku box would be getting here in the next week
- Having to be worried about getting some connector/adapter thing for my Roku box and a mini power bar for it too.
- My mom wanting me to go with her next month to my sis’s, when I’d really rather just stay here alone for those couple days instead.

There’s probably more, but those are some of the things anyway lol :p

Do you believe everyone has the potential to develop psychic tendencies/abilities?
I hope that all of the worries and concerns in your mind will have answers soon and that you will feel at ease again.

I'm not sure about everyone, but some people are definitely more attuned to that.

What do you think is a cool phenomenon?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope that all of the worries and concerns in your mind will have answers soon and that you will feel at ease again.

I'm not sure about everyone, but some people are definitely more attuned to that.

What do you think is a cool phenomenon?
Aw thank you, that’s so kind of you and I really appreciate that you care :) I hope for that too for sure. Ya I agree that there’s some people who seem to have psychic abilities much more than others. I like to think everyone (or at least, the truly good, pure hearted people anyway lol) has some degree of ability with it, or at least potential to develop it.

I think a cool phenomenon is ball lightning.

What is one of your least favorite foods?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw thank you, that’s so kind of you and I really appreciate that you care :) I hope for that too for sure. Ya I agree that there’s some people who seem to have psychic abilities much more than others. I like to think everyone (or at least, the truly good, pure hearted people anyway lol) has some degree of ability with it, or at least potential to develop it.

I think a cool phenomenon is ball lightning.

What is one of your least favorite foods?
Yeah, and I think that the pure hearted people would wield that kind of power for good, unlike corrupt people, and hopefully none of them have that power, or very few anyway. I think ball lightning is cool too, as long as it doesn't come through my apartment. :P

Black licorice, I won't even eat that really.

How many sites do you go on regularly?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, and I think that the pure hearted people would wield that kind of power for good, unlike corrupt people, and hopefully none of them have that power, or very few anyway. I think ball lightning is cool too, as long as it doesn't come through my apartment. :P

Black licorice, I won't even eat that really.

How many sites do you go on regularly?
Yup, exactly, if I was ever somehow really psychic then I’d only want to use it for good things and definitely would never have bad intentions with it. I hope no corrupt people have that kind of power either. Lol ya exactly with the ball lightning, don’t want it to ever be anywhere near me either. Ew ya I hate black licorice too, so gross.

Aside from SF, I really only go on 1 other site daily. Guess I use google quite a bit too, and the library site. Sometimes Amazon too. Oh and etsy, but usually just to look at stuff, sometimes for ideas too. Would shop there more if it was a bit cheaper lol. Anyway sorry, guess the answer is basically 2 sites lol :p

What is one of your fave things about Halloween?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top