• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly, if I was ever somehow really psychic then I’d only want to use it for good things and definitely would never have bad intentions with it. I hope no corrupt people have that kind of power either. Lol ya exactly with the ball lightning, don’t want it to ever be anywhere near me either. Ew ya I hate black licorice too, so gross.

Aside from SF, I really only go on 1 other site daily. Guess I use google quite a bit too, and the library site. Sometimes Amazon too. Oh and etsy, but usually just to look at stuff, sometimes for ideas too. Would shop there more if it was a bit cheaper lol. Anyway sorry, guess the answer is basically 2 sites lol :p

What is one of your fave things about Halloween?
I would help people with my psychic powers and also maybe get the lottery numbers so I can win money and help everyone with that too. I'm only on a few sites aside from this one too.

The costumes, candy, and just the whole scary vibe.

What do you think happens in the Bermuda Triangle?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I would help people with my psychic powers and also maybe get the lottery numbers so I can win money and help everyone with that too. I'm only on a few sites aside from this one too.

The costumes, candy, and just the whole scary vibe.

What do you think happens in the Bermuda Triangle?
Same for sure, that’s awesome you’d do that too. It’s how those kinds of powers should always be used imo (ie for good only lol). I love all those things about Halloween too, and also the pumpkins and decorations.

I have some theories about that very freaky and mysterious Bermuda Triangle, but I’ll just put one of them here:
That it is some kind of wormhole that leads to a parallel universe.

Ya, maybe not a very “plausible” theory lol, but pretty hard to “explain” how people just vanish there without a trace.

What would you do if you met a real alien?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure, that’s awesome you’d do that too. It’s how those kinds of powers should always be used imo (ie for good only lol). I love all those things about Halloween too, and also the pumpkins and decorations.

I have some theories about that very freaky and mysterious Bermuda Triangle, but I’ll just put one of them here:
That it is some kind of wormhole that leads to a parallel universe.

Ya, maybe not a very “plausible” theory lol, but pretty hard to “explain” how people just vanish there without a trace.

What would you do if you met a real alien?
I still have Halloween decorations in my room, well I plan to keep them up year round anyway. That actually is a cool theory, and it could be possible.

I would make sure they aren't hostile, and then ask them questions about their world if we are able to communicate.

Do you think that dreams take place in another dimension?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I still have Halloween decorations in my room, well I plan to keep them up year round anyway. That actually is a cool theory, and it could be possible.

I would make sure they aren't hostile, and then ask them questions about their world if we are able to communicate.

Do you think that dreams take place in another dimension?
That’s cool about the Halloween decorations in your room, I always put mine away after but only so that when it’s Halloween again it feels more special lol :p Maybe I could leave my cute jack o lantern Beanie Baby out or something though, I always miss it when I put it away lol.

Lol thanks, glad you liked my theory. I realized after, I meant to say “portal” to a parallel universe, not wormhole. Think wormhole refers to going back in time or something, can’t remember though lol.

Yes, it kinda seems like they do, especially those ones that seem so real. I hope one day they’ll be able to explain a lot more of how the dream world works and why it is how it is, so fascinating imo.

Do you have any cat figurines in your room?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool about the Halloween decorations in your room, I always put mine away after but only so that when it’s Halloween again it feels more special lol :p Maybe I could leave my cute jack o lantern Beanie Baby out or something though, I always miss it when I put it away lol.

Lol thanks, glad you liked my theory. I realized after, I meant to say “portal” to a parallel universe, not wormhole. Think wormhole refers to going back in time or something, can’t remember though lol.

Yes, it kinda seems like they do, especially those ones that seem so real. I hope one day they’ll be able to explain a lot more of how the dream world works and why it is how it is, so fascinating imo.

Do you have any cat figurines in your room?
I think I just like it too much, and that's why I keep them up all year. :P It could be a portal or a wormhole, either way it's interesting to think about.

Maybe a few of them.

Would you go to space if you could?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think I just like it too much, and that's why I keep them up all year. :P It could be a portal or a wormhole, either way it's interesting to think about.

Maybe a few of them.

Would you go to space if you could?
Aw, well no such thing as liking things “too much” imo, especially if it’s not causing any harm. I think it’s cool you do that though ;) Ok about the portal/wormhole thing, and ya I think it’s interesting to think about too. Cool that you have some cat figurines in your room, I have one that my sis gave me from Ireland, and some other smaller ones too :p

Good question, never been very sure about that tbh. I’d be really freaked out to leave Earth, and it sure seems like there’s a lot of things that could easily go wrong with doing that, so no, I think the “risk” of it would freak me out too much lol :p

Do you enjoy camping?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well no such thing as liking things “too much” imo, especially if it’s not causing any harm. I think it’s cool you do that though ;) Ok about the portal/wormhole thing, and ya I think it’s interesting to think about too. Cool that you have some cat figurines in your room, I have one that my sis gave me from Ireland, and some other smaller ones too :p

Good question, never been very sure about that tbh. I’d be really freaked out to leave Earth, and it sure seems like there’s a lot of things that could easily go wrong with doing that, so no, I think the “risk” of it would freak me out too much lol :p

Do you enjoy camping?
Yeah true, it is nice to have things that I enjoy. It makes life easier for sure. I have a lucky cat or whatever it's called, probably have a few other cat things too. I would be freaked out to leave Earth too, but it might be cool for a while to be able to see space up close and personal.

Yes, but I haven't had the chance to do that for years.

Do you think that AI is good or bad for the world?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah true, it is nice to have things that I enjoy. It makes life easier for sure. I have a lucky cat or whatever it's called, probably have a few other cat things too. I would be freaked out to leave Earth too, but it might be cool for a while to be able to see space up close and personal.

Yes, but I haven't had the chance to do that for years.

Do you think that AI is good or bad for the world?
Yup, exactly, the mind needs to have at least some joy/enjoyment of things, and I agree that it makes life easier to have that :) Cool about the lucky cat, I should get one of them, would want it to be a black one if possible (many I’ve seen are white lol). Ya, there’s a part of me that’d be curious to see space like that, would still be very freaked out to be away from Earth though I think :p

It’s been many years since I went camping too, was never very crazy about it but not sure if that was more due to “who I was with” or the actual camping experience itself lol. Hopefully one day I will be able to have an answer about that.

Great question, I’m honestly not sure if I think AI is a truly “good thing” for the world or not. I think it will ultimately depend on what kinds of limits end up being put on it, and how many jobs it takes away from people. I think it is impressive though for sure. But ya, as of now, with the “uncertainty” of its future, I will say that I think it is more bad than good for the world.

Is there anything you’re looking forward to right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly, the mind needs to have at least some joy/enjoyment of things, and I agree that it makes life easier to have that :) Cool about the lucky cat, I should get one of them, would want it to be a black one if possible (many I’ve seen are white lol). Ya, there’s a part of me that’d be curious to see space like that, would still be very freaked out to be away from Earth though I think :p

It’s been many years since I went camping too, was never very crazy about it but not sure if that was more due to “who I was with” or the actual camping experience itself lol. Hopefully one day I will be able to have an answer about that.

Great question, I’m honestly not sure if I think AI is a truly “good thing” for the world or not. I think it will ultimately depend on what kinds of limits end up being put on it, and how many jobs it takes away from people. I think it is impressive though for sure. But ya, as of now, with the “uncertainty” of its future, I will say that I think it is more bad than good for the world.

Is there anything you’re looking forward to right now?
I bought three more word searches today, I probably have like 7 of them now so I should be set for a while. :P The one I have is gold and it's supposed to bring good luck, not sure if it has yet though. I can see both sides of the issues with AI, but I like how it makes some things easier.

Getting this surgery over and done with and hoping all goes well.

What do you have on your wish list?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I bought three more word searches today, I probably have like 7 of them now so I should be set for a while. :P The one I have is gold and it's supposed to bring good luck, not sure if it has yet though. I can see both sides of the issues with AI, but I like how it makes some things easier.

Getting this surgery over and done with and hoping all goes well.

What do you have on your wish list?
Awesome, glad you were able to get yourself some more of those and are set for a while now. Cool about having a gold lucky kitty thing, that sounds nice. I like the gold ones too, so if I can’t find a black one I like then maybe I’ll get a gold one too.

Aw, well maybe it has brought more good luck than you think, but I hope it will bring you lots more for sure. I definitely am hoping and praying for your surgery to go well and smoothly, and have a good feeling that it will :)

I have LOTS of things on my wish list, both big and small, but will try to keep it fairly short lol:

- At least 3-4 more cats
- A lifetime supply of food, soap and all other consumable kinds of things
- A place I own
- A nice car (where I’d pay someone to drive me places of course lol)
- Newer, bigger tv
- Brand new phone
- Brand new laptop
- New couch
- New dresser

Aside from those mostly material things, I wish for everyone, especially my friends, family and people I care about to be healthy and happy. I wish for that for myself too of course lol.

If you could win a lifetime supply of any kind of food, which one would you pick?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Awesome, glad you were able to get yourself some more of those and are set for a while now. Cool about having a gold lucky kitty thing, that sounds nice. I like the gold ones too, so if I can’t find a black one I like then maybe I’ll get a gold one too.

Aw, well maybe it has brought more good luck than you think, but I hope it will bring you lots more for sure. I definitely am hoping and praying for your surgery to go well and smoothly, and have a good feeling that it will :)

I have LOTS of things on my wish list, both big and small, but will try to keep it fairly short lol:

- At least 3-4 more cats
- A lifetime supply of food, soap and all other consumable kinds of things
- A place I own
- A nice car (where I’d pay someone to drive me places of course lol)
- Newer, bigger tv
- Brand new phone
- Brand new laptop
- New couch
- New dresser

Aside from those mostly material things, I wish for everyone, especially my friends, family and people I care about to be healthy and happy. I wish for that for myself too of course lol.

If you could win a lifetime supply of any kind of food, which one would you pick?
Thank you, I have a feeling it will go smoothly and hopefully I'm right about that. I would want all of those things too and more, but hopefully someday I can get at least some of those to happen.

Probably Chinese, hard to pick just one.

What do you think is the word you mistype most commonly?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, I have a feeling it will go smoothly and hopefully I'm right about that. I would want all of those things too and more, but hopefully someday I can get at least some of those to happen.

Probably Chinese, hard to pick just one.

What do you think is the word you mistype most commonly?
You’re welcome, and I’m really glad to hear you have a good feeling about all of it too :) I’m sure you’ll be able to have all those things and more someday, and ya I hope to be able to have at least some of them someday too. Lol ya I know it would be very hard for me to pick only “one” kind of food, I would probably pick Chinese too though ;)

I haven’t typed on a proper keyboard for at least a month or 2 now cos of avoiding our laptop, but I think I used to mistype “receive” a lot, can’t really remember though, always made a lot of typos but was at least able to correct them quickly lol.

What is one of the yummiest foods you’ve eaten in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome, and I’m really glad to hear you have a good feeling about all of it too :) I’m sure you’ll be able to have all those things and more someday, and ya I hope to be able to have at least some of them someday too. Lol ya I know it would be very hard for me to pick only “one” kind of food, I would probably pick Chinese too though ;)

I haven’t typed on a proper keyboard for at least a month or 2 now cos of avoiding our laptop, but I think I used to mistype “receive” a lot, can’t really remember though, always made a lot of typos but was at least able to correct them quickly lol.

What is one of the yummiest foods you’ve eaten in the last day?
I think I was even eating Chinese food in my last few dreams. Guess I need to go out and get some again soon. :P I usually make random typos, good thing the red line saves me. haha

Tuna salad, corn dog, a few basic things that were good.

What is your favorite book?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think I was even eating Chinese food in my last few dreams. Guess I need to go out and get some again soon. :P I usually make random typos, good thing the red line saves me. haha

Tuna salad, corn dog, a few basic things that were good.

What is your favorite book?
Aw, ya I’m pretty much always craving Chinese food lol. Ya I’m grateful to have the spell check helper line save me too, usually I don’t need it though (ie I realize I’ve spelled something wrong on my own lol) but it’s still handy :p Those all sound like yummy things you got to eat recently.

I don’t really have a “single” fave book, but many. One of my faves though is the 3rd Harry Potter book - Prisoner of Azkaban. Have read that one so many times, just love so many things about it and find it very comforting :)

What is one of your fave plushies that you own?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, ya I’m pretty much always craving Chinese food lol. Ya I’m grateful to have the spell check helper line save me too, usually I don’t need it though (ie I realize I’ve spelled something wrong on my own lol) but it’s still handy :p Those all sound like yummy things you got to eat recently.

I don’t really have a “single” fave book, but many. One of my faves though is the 3rd Harry Potter book - Prisoner of Azkaban. Have read that one so many times, just love so many things about it and find it very comforting :)

What is one of your fave plushies that you own?
Me too, and yeah hopefully I can get back there soon. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books yet, only seen the movies, but I should check them out sometime.

It's hard to pick only a few, but these are some of them:

1746337530742.png


What is something good about the city you live in?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Me too, and yeah hopefully I can get back there soon. I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books yet, only seen the movies, but I should check them out sometime.

It's hard to pick only a few, but these are some of them:

View attachment 72403


What is something good about the city you live in?
That’s cool, and ya the books are good imo. Aw, all those plushies are so adorable, I can see why it’s hard to pick just one.

One of my absolute fave plushies I have is my valentines beanie baby bear that has pastel hearts all over him and a pink heart nose, it’s so adorable :p Love all my beanie babies and plushies though, hard not to love something so soft, cute and huggable :)

Something good about the city I live in is that it’s a valley and that the mountains are so close. I have a much higher appreciation for mountains since moving in this area than I did before living here. They’re very inspiring imo :)

If you could be any animal, which one would you want to be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya the books are good imo. Aw, all those plushies are so adorable, I can see why it’s hard to pick just one.

One of my absolute fave plushies I have is my valentines beanie baby bear that has pastel hearts all over him and a pink heart nose, it’s so adorable :p Love all my beanie babies and plushies though, hard not to love something so soft, cute and huggable :)

Something good about the city I live in is that it’s a valley and that the mountains are so close. I have a much higher appreciation for mountains since moving in this area than I did before living here. They’re very inspiring imo :)

If you could be any animal, which one would you want to be?
I'd post all of them if I could...I mean I could go and do that, don't want to flood the thread though. :D That sounds really cute, and I'm sure that all of your plushies are awesome. It sounds like a nice place where you live.

A cat maybe, that would be an easygoing life. :P

What is your theme song?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'd post all of them if I could...I mean I could go and do that, don't want to flood the thread though. :D That sounds really cute, and I'm sure that all of your plushies are awesome. It sounds like a nice place where you live.

A cat maybe, that would be an easygoing life. :P

What is your theme song?
Lol, not sure “how many” you have, but seeing some more of them would be awesome of course ;) I will try to take a pic of my heart nosed beanie baby sometime soon and post it in here :p

Thanks, and ya I love all my plushies, especially my mini Squishmallows, they’re so tiny lol. Ya I definitely love our area a lot, part of why I was so upset at the idea of having to move somewhere else. Hoping I can stay in this area (or near where my sis lives would be awesome too of course lol) for my whole life really. I’d love to be a cat (in a good, loving home of course, lol) too for sure, that seems like a pretty utopian life imo :p

Good question, and my answer will maybe be a bit odd since it’s not actually a song I “like” that much, but for the name of it alone, yes, it is definitely the only theme song I could imagine that could ever truly “fit” imo. “Stayin’ Alive” lol :p

If you could go on a road trip anywhere in your country (or on your continent at least lol) where would you want to go?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, not sure “how many” you have, but seeing some more of them would be awesome of course ;) I will try to take a pic of my heart nosed beanie baby sometime soon and post it in here :p

Thanks, and ya I love all my plushies, especially my mini Squishmallows, they’re so tiny lol. Ya I definitely love our area a lot, part of why I was so upset at the idea of having to move somewhere else. Hoping I can stay in this area (or near where my sis lives would be awesome too of course lol) for my whole life really. I’d love to be a cat (in a good, loving home of course, lol) too for sure, that seems like a pretty utopian life imo :p

Good question, and my answer will maybe be a bit odd since it’s not actually a song I “like” that much, but for the name of it alone, yes, it is definitely the only theme song I could imagine that could ever truly “fit” imo. “Stayin’ Alive” lol :p

If you could go on a road trip anywhere in your country (or on your continent at least lol) where would you want to go?
I love all of my plushies too, I'm always looking for more but not sure if I have much room. :P I hope that you will be able to stay in the area when you do move. That's a good choice for a theme song, and I need to work at that too. :P

California, or maybe Florida. I think those would be fun places to visit.

What keeps you up at night?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I love all of my plushies too, I'm always looking for more but not sure if I have much room. :P I hope that you will be able to stay in the area when you do move. That's a good choice for a theme song, and I need to work at that too. :P

California, or maybe Florida. I think those would be fun places to visit.

What keeps you up at night?
That’s awesome, and ya same with not having room for more. Thanks, and ya we lucked out cos the new owner is wanting us to stay and keep renting, so for the next year (and hopefully many more, assuming it stays affordable of course lol) we will be able to thankfully stay and not have to move. It’s a major relief cos we were really stressed and worried there for a while.

Thanks, and those are both cool places, I’d want to take a road trip to them too.

Lots of things, but aside from not being tired enough, just worrying about things and sometimes feeling regret or sadness about past things. I’m better about it now than I once was, but can still be hard sometimes.

What is a book you intend on reading at some point?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top