• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Interesting about the Leo guy, and ya, hopefully he realized how stupid he was sounding with making those assumptions. Agreed that it seems like some people like arguing for the sake of it.

A random fact I know is that cats have elbows. Maybe not very interesting or “weird” but that’s all I got right now sorry lol :p

What is something you would like to have planned for the weekend?
People were saying more stuff, like someone said "Treat Pisces as hoes" like wtf, some of these people are just annoying as hell. Lol I didn't know that but it's funny.

Maybe to do some shopping or something that involves going outside.

What do you need most right now?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
People were saying more stuff, like someone said "Treat Pisces as hoes" like wtf, some of these people are just annoying as hell. Lol I didn't know that but it's funny.

Maybe to do some shopping or something that involves going outside.

What do you need most right now?
Omg, sounds like those people just never quit with the negative, ignorant comments. Again, so not true, and a moronic thing to say anyway cos that definitely doesn’t depend on a person’s “sign” but on their personality and choices lol. So ya, really doesn’t even make sense. Lol ya I thought it was funny learning that cats have elbows too :p

I’d like to have some fun shopping plans for the weekend too, if it was possible for me to get a ride then would definitely be helpful to go to Walmart. Would also be nice to just go for a peaceful and scenic drive somewhere, then to the beach, then out somewhere for dinner :)

So many things it’s not even funny, but the biggest ones are definitely a lot more friends, and a lot more $. That would solve pretty much all my problems for the most part lol :p

What is something positive that happened in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Omg, sounds like those people just never quit with the negative, ignorant comments. Again, so not true, and a moronic thing to say anyway cos that definitely doesn’t depend on a person’s “sign” but on their personality and choices lol. So ya, really doesn’t even make sense. Lol ya I thought it was funny learning that cats have elbows too :p

I’d like to have some fun shopping plans for the weekend too, if it was possible for me to get a ride then would definitely be helpful to go to Walmart. Would also be nice to just go for a peaceful and scenic drive somewhere, then to the beach, then out somewhere for dinner :)

So many things it’s not even funny, but the biggest ones are definitely a lot more friends, and a lot more $. That would solve pretty much all my problems for the most part lol :p

What is something positive that happened in the last week?
People are just stupid but I tend to avoid anyone who acts that way. Well my mom said we can go to the dollar store in a few days so that should be fun. I'd like to be able to go out for a scenic drive too. I hope that you can find lots of money and more friends.

Hearing that the results were benign.

What do you think you were in a past life?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
People are just stupid but I tend to avoid anyone who acts that way. Well my mom said we can go to the dollar store in a few days so that should be fun. I'd like to be able to go out for a scenic drive too. I hope that you can find lots of money and more friends.

Hearing that the results were benign.

What do you think you were in a past life?
Lol, yup, some people are definitely a bit stupid, no question about that :p I try to avoid people who act like that too. That’s great that you’ll be going to the dollar store soon, and yup it sounds fun. Aw thank you, I hope for that too, for both of us :);)

Oh wow, that’s really awesome that you got that great news about the results being benign too! Wasn’t sure if you’d heard back about it yet or not, but that is really great. I’m so glad and relieved cos I’d been worried and wondering what those results would say about it.

I have a feeling I might’ve been someone pretty unkind in a past life. Hopefully not too evil (like stepwitch level evil, god I sure hope I wasn’t anywhere near as bad as her!)
Don’t want to get negative about things lol, so I’ll just keep it simple and say - I believe that because of karma.

Do you think there’s a limit to how many times we get to reincarnate on Earth?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, yup, some people are definitely a bit stupid, no question about that :p I try to avoid people who act like that too. That’s great that you’ll be going to the dollar store soon, and yup it sounds fun. Aw thank you, I hope for that too, for both of us :);)

Oh wow, that’s really awesome that you got that great news about the results being benign too! Wasn’t sure if you’d heard back about it yet or not, but that is really great. I’m so glad and relieved cos I’d been worried and wondering what those results would say about it.

I have a feeling I might’ve been someone pretty unkind in a past life. Hopefully not too evil (like stepwitch level evil, god I sure hope I wasn’t anywhere near as bad as her!)
Don’t want to get negative about things lol, so I’ll just keep it simple and say - I believe that because of karma.

Do you think there’s a limit to how many times we get to reincarnate on Earth?
Sadly I think a lot of people are nowadays, but I just don't listen to their idiocy. Yeah I need to stock up on as many word searches as I can. haha. I'm happy I don't have to have any more procedures done at least. I don't know what I was in a past life, but I hope it was something cool.

No, because the cycle of life is infinite so I think that can keep going on.

What is the coolest thing a psychic has told you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sadly I think a lot of people are nowadays, but I just don't listen to their idiocy. Yeah I need to stock up on as many word searches as I can. haha. I'm happy I don't have to have any more procedures done at least. I don't know what I was in a past life, but I hope it was something cool.

No, because the cycle of life is infinite so I think that can keep going on.

What is the coolest thing a psychic has told you?
Yup, it seems like it. Hopefully that will improve somewhat soon though. That’s great about not having to have any more procedures done now, I’m happy for you. I’m sure you were someone cool in a past life too :)

I’ve never been sure about the reincarnation thing in terms of whether there’s a “limit” or not. The other thing I’ve wondered about is whether we get to choose each time whether we want to come back again or not.

I’ve only seen a psychic once in my life (in April) but I guess one of the cool things she told me was that I might have some financial help in my future, that would definitely be really great and appreciated for sure lol.

Do you own any sequinned clothing?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, it seems like it. Hopefully that will improve somewhat soon though. That’s great about not having to have any more procedures done now, I’m happy for you. I’m sure you were someone cool in a past life too :)

I’ve never been sure about the reincarnation thing in terms of whether there’s a “limit” or not. The other thing I’ve wondered about is whether we get to choose each time whether we want to come back again or not.

I’ve only seen a psychic once in my life (in April) but I guess one of the cool things she told me was that I might have some financial help in my future, that would definitely be really great and appreciated for sure lol.

Do you own any sequinned clothing?
I'm not sure if we get to choose either, but it would be fun if we could be something cool like a cat or butterfly. I hope that the psychic was right and you will be able to have some financial windfall soon.

I have a few shirts with sequins on them.

Do you have enough storage space?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm not sure if we get to choose either, but it would be fun if we could be something cool like a cat or butterfly. I hope that the psychic was right and you will be able to have some financial windfall soon.

I have a few shirts with sequins on them.

Do you have enough storage space?
Oh ya, it would definitely be cool if we could also choose “what kind” of life form we get to come back as, for sure. I hope we get to find out all the mysteries of the universe when we are no longer alive in the physical world, that would be really neat. Aw thanks, me too for sure, would take away SO MUCH stress and worry about things for sure.

No, I definitely don’t have enough storage space, but I have too much stuff and need to get rid of a lot more things anyway, so once I do that then hopefully my answer can change to “yes, I do!” at some point, lol :p

What is one of your favorite stores? (Can be in person or online, whichever) ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh ya, it would definitely be cool if we could also choose “what kind” of life form we get to come back as, for sure. I hope we get to find out all the mysteries of the universe when we are no longer alive in the physical world, that would be really neat. Aw thanks, me too for sure, would take away SO MUCH stress and worry about things for sure.

No, I definitely don’t have enough storage space, but I have too much stuff and need to get rid of a lot more things anyway, so once I do that then hopefully my answer can change to “yes, I do!” at some point, lol :p

What is one of your favorite stores? (Can be in person or online, whichever) ;)
I don't have enough storage space either, so I have to remember not to buy too much more than I need. I can still probably get rid of some more things I don't need. My horoscope keeps telling me to clean my place so I guess I will.

I like Walmart, Aldi, Kwik Trip, Dollar Tree, and Temu.

What makes a book great for you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't have enough storage space either, so I have to remember not to buy too much more than I need. I can still probably get rid of some more things I don't need. My horoscope keeps telling me to clean my place so I guess I will.

I like Walmart, Aldi, Kwik Trip, Dollar Tree, and Temu.

What makes a book great for you?
Same for sure. Lol about your horoscope telling you to clean your place, well it’s good advice I guess cos always good to have as little clutter as possible :p Those places are great, well the ones I’ve also been to, I’m sure Aldi and Kwik Trip are great too though.

What makes a book great for me is that it be interesting, inspiring, uplifting, well written and where the narrative tone is not uppity or show offy. Preferably where the descriptions of things aren’t overdone or too “wordy” cos that can be a bit clunky to read at times. If there’s a bit of humor mixed into the story then that is always nice too.

Have you eaten some kind of pie in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure. Lol about your horoscope telling you to clean your place, well it’s good advice I guess cos always good to have as little clutter as possible :p Those places are great, well the ones I’ve also been to, I’m sure Aldi and Kwik Trip are great too though.

What makes a book great for me is that it be interesting, inspiring, uplifting, well written and where the narrative tone is not uppity or show offy. Preferably where the descriptions of things aren’t overdone or too “wordy” cos that can be a bit clunky to read at times. If there’s a bit of humor mixed into the story then that is always nice too.

Have you eaten some kind of pie in the last week?
I've done a bit of cleaning today but I could still do some more. I like those qualities for books too. It's just annoying when it's written poorly.

I don't think I have, but I should get some.

What is something positive about your day?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I've done a bit of cleaning today but I could still do some more. I like those qualities for books too. It's just annoying when it's written poorly.

I don't think I have, but I should get some.

What is something positive about your day?
That’s good that you did some cleaning yesterday, always a nice feeling when it’s “done” for sure lol :p I agree that it’s annoying when books are written poorly. I especially dislike it when it’s an otherwise good story and the only thing stopping it from actually “being enjoyable to read” is clunky or otherwise lame/low quality writing. It’s been a while since I had pie too.

Haven’t done much yet today so I will say something positive about yesterday. I did about an hour of walking in total. Got a bit of a sunburn on my neck and shoulders, but thankfully not too bad. Not a redneck though, despite having a red neck right now lol. Ok sorry, lame joke :p

Do you live fairly near to a Dairy Queen?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good that you did some cleaning yesterday, always a nice feeling when it’s “done” for sure lol :p I agree that it’s annoying when books are written poorly. I especially dislike it when it’s an otherwise good story and the only thing stopping it from actually “being enjoyable to read” is clunky or otherwise lame/low quality writing. It’s been a while since I had pie too.

Haven’t done much yet today so I will say something positive about yesterday. I did about an hour of walking in total. Got a bit of a sunburn on my neck and shoulders, but thankfully not too bad. Not a redneck though, despite having a red neck right now lol. Ok sorry, lame joke :p

Do you live fairly near to a Dairy Queen?
I did a bit more cleaning today, trying not to do too much at once though. I don't like low quality writing either and always try to make my writing interested. I'm glad that you were able to get all of that walking in, but it sucks that you got sunburn. And no, you have too much common sense to be a redneck. :D

Yes, it's about 2 miles from here. Haven't gotten anything from there in about a year though. I think the last thing I got there was some mocha type thing.

What do you think about movie remakes?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I did a bit more cleaning today, trying not to do too much at once though. I don't like low quality writing either and always try to make my writing interested. I'm glad that you were able to get all of that walking in, but it sucks that you got sunburn. And no, you have too much common sense to be a redneck. :D

Yes, it's about 2 miles from here. Haven't gotten anything from there in about a year though. I think the last thing I got there was some mocha type thing.

What do you think about movie remakes?
That’s cool you did more cleaning yesterday, and good that you’re trying to not do too much, that sounds good for sure. That’s great that you try to make your writing interesting, I’m sure it is.

Thanks, ya I’m glad I got the walking in too, it’s not a big sunburn at least so that helps. It doesn’t feel really warm to the touch either so it seems like a pretty mild one thankfully. Shoulda just brought my umbrella with me to block the sun lol :p Lol, yay for having common sense for sure, definitely glad to not be a redneck. Cool that you live somewhat near a DQ, and ya I don’t get over there often either.

I think that sometimes movie remakes can be great, but that others really suck a lot lol.

Have you eaten a grilled cheese sandwich in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool you did more cleaning yesterday, and good that you’re trying to not do too much, that sounds good for sure. That’s great that you try to make your writing interesting, I’m sure it is.

Thanks, ya I’m glad I got the walking in too, it’s not a big sunburn at least so that helps. It doesn’t feel really warm to the touch either so it seems like a pretty mild one thankfully. Shoulda just brought my umbrella with me to block the sun lol :p Lol, yay for having common sense for sure, definitely glad to not be a redneck. Cool that you live somewhat near a DQ, and ya I don’t get over there often either.

I think that sometimes movie remakes can be great, but that others really suck a lot lol.

Have you eaten a grilled cheese sandwich in the last week?
It's good that it's a mild one at least. Mine aren't usually that bad, maybe up to second degree but not often at all. Yeah, some remakes are cool, but some are really unnecessary.

Yes, I had one a few days ago actually. Wish it had turned out more toasted though.

Do you think that synastry charts can be a good measure of compatibility?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's good that it's a mild one at least. Mine aren't usually that bad, maybe up to second degree but not often at all. Yeah, some remakes are cool, but some are really unnecessary.

Yes, I had one a few days ago actually. Wish it had turned out more toasted though.

Do you think that synastry charts can be a good measure of compatibility?
Thanks, ya I’m glad it’s pretty mild too. Definitely had some 2nd degree ones before as well, and that were much bigger (all over my back, happened when I was a kid though so long time ago thankfully lol) that definitely sucked a bit. Glad yours aren’t usually too bad and that they don’t happen often either. Cool about having a grilled cheese recently, I did as well, love them so much.

Sure, they seem interesting and are hopefully fairly accurate. I don’t usually go by those compatibility between signs things too much though. They are often only “potential traits” anyway, and are only problematic if the undesirable traits are in the “extreme” and/or the person can’t communicate in an open and effective way imo. I know there’s lotsa diff opinions on that compatibility subject though ;)

Are you wearing something purple right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, ya I’m glad it’s pretty mild too. Definitely had some 2nd degree ones before as well, and that were much bigger (all over my back, happened when I was a kid though so long time ago thankfully lol) that definitely sucked a bit. Glad yours aren’t usually too bad and that they don’t happen often either. Cool about having a grilled cheese recently, I did as well, love them so much.

Sure, they seem interesting and are hopefully fairly accurate. I don’t usually go by those compatibility between signs things too much though. They are often only “potential traits” anyway, and are only problematic if the undesirable traits are in the “extreme” and/or the person can’t communicate in an open and effective way imo. I know there’s lotsa diff opinions on that compatibility subject though ;)

Are you wearing something purple right now?
I'm glad that you haven't had burns like that for a really long time because that can be fairly painful. I don't agree with that completely either, because I get along better mostly with signs that are said to not be compatible with me. But it does say that Pisces can be close with other water signs and with earth signs, so that may be why we get along with so well.

Nope, just blue pants and a black shirt today.

What animals do you think are the coolest?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm glad that you haven't had burns like that for a really long time because that can be fairly painful. I don't agree with that completely either, because I get along better mostly with signs that are said to not be compatible with me. But it does say that Pisces can be close with other water signs and with earth signs, so that may be why we get along with so well.

Nope, just blue pants and a black shirt today.

What animals do you think are the coolest?
Thanks, me too for sure. Ya, they definitely can be painful. I try hard to never be in the direct sun long enough to get burned, usually I’m successful with that thankfully.

That’s cool you don’t completely agree with the whole compatibility thing, and ya, I mean I don’t, and haven’t, interacted with all that many people in my life for the most part, but if I get along with someone then I am always just grateful (and relieved! Lol) for that. It’s interesting in an observational kind of way to see which signs I’m supposedly “most and least compatible with” but the accuracy definitely doesn’t seem to be 100% or anything lol. Ya I think I remember seeing before that it said Virgo and Pisces can get along well. I’m glad we get along well for sure :)

It’s really hard to pick the “coolest” animals, because I love all of them. I guess this isn’t quite the same question as “fave” animal, cos that would of course be cats lol. But coolest…I guess snakes or lizards.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, me too for sure. Ya, they definitely can be painful. I try hard to never be in the direct sun long enough to get burned, usually I’m successful with that thankfully.

That’s cool you don’t completely agree with the whole compatibility thing, and ya, I mean I don’t, and haven’t, interacted with all that many people in my life for the most part, but if I get along with someone then I am always just grateful (and relieved! Lol) for that. It’s interesting in an observational kind of way to see which signs I’m supposedly “most and least compatible with” but the accuracy definitely doesn’t seem to be 100% or anything lol. Ya I think I remember seeing before that it said Virgo and Pisces can get along well. I’m glad we get along well for sure :)

It’s really hard to pick the “coolest” animals, because I love all of them. I guess this isn’t quite the same question as “fave” animal, cos that would of course be cats lol. But coolest…I guess snakes or lizards.

Do you have anything planned for the weekend?
I think it's more of our personality traits and beliefs that help us merge well, but it's good that the stars seem to back us up too. :) Snakes and lizards are pretty cool, and I'm not sure what the coolest one is because that's hard to pick.

Probably just do things around the apartment.

What is the trickiest thing to make?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I think it's more of our personality traits and beliefs that help us merge well, but it's good that the stars seem to back us up too. :) Snakes and lizards are pretty cool, and I'm not sure what the coolest one is because that's hard to pick.

Probably just do things around the apartment.

What is the trickiest thing to make?
Yup, I agree, we definitely seem to agree on lots of things and have similar values with a lot of things too. That always helps with getting along well with a person imo :)

Ya I just think snakes are especially cool cos of how they just “slither” along, plus their bodies are so unique looking too. I have zero plans for the weekend either (well I guess today is the last day of it anyway lol) friend came over last night and we watched a few eps of Friends at least, that was nice cos damn it sure was warm.

Trickiest thing to make is probably any kind of “pastry” type of thing. I haven’t really made lots of different kinds of things overall (food-wise anyway, lol) so I’m not actually sure what the “hardest” one would be lol :p

Have you eaten some kind of pasta in the last day?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top