• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw well thank you, just wish a lot more guys seemed to feel that way too, but oh well, their loss I know ;) Lol yup exactly with not liking the worst kind of special. I’m glad you think I could write an awesome autobiography too, it’s a fun idea for sure :)

What I hope will happen for me this year is that I’ll be approved for the thing I’m applying for, that I’ll finally win the biggest prize on the lotto thing I’ve been playing for over a decade now, and that I’ll hopefully find at least a couple more real life friends that I could hang out with sometimes.

Do you believe in the afterlife?
I get it, I wish guys felt like that about me too and not just looking at outside appearances. But yeah, it's definitely their loss. I hope all of that stuff will happen for you, and even more.

Yes, at least I'm pretty sure there is something else after this life.

What is the most complicated situation you have been in?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I get it, I wish guys felt like that about me too and not just looking at outside appearances. But yeah, it's definitely their loss. I hope all of that stuff will happen for you, and even more.

Yes, at least I'm pretty sure there is something else after this life.

What is the most complicated situation you have been in?
Yup, for sure, that would be really nice. I like to think those decent ones are out there, somewhere, but they sure seem to be rare as hell lol. Anyway whatever, no point dwelling about that I guess :p Glad you agree that it’s their loss, it definitely is cos we’re awesome! :D ;)

Thank you, I hope lots of good things will happen for you soon too :) Glad you believe in the afterlife, I definitely do too and have since my uncle first talked to me about it. He very strongly believed in it and was a deeply spiritual person.

Most complicated situation I have been in? Pretty much my whole life tbh lol. Hmm, whatever shall I pick as the “most” complicated one? When I had to live with my pure evil stepmother, and having no way to get away from her? Working at a dead end job I felt miserable in but felt trapped to be able to find anywhere else to work? Or how about my current situation - knowing damn well that I deserve, and need, the thing I applied for, but now being forced to basically beg for it? So many choices, it feels a bit impossible to pick sorry lol. Any/all of them imo.

Are you feeling fairly content right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure, that would be really nice. I like to think those decent ones are out there, somewhere, but they sure seem to be rare as hell lol. Anyway whatever, no point dwelling about that I guess :p Glad you agree that it’s their loss, it definitely is cos we’re awesome! :D;)

Thank you, I hope lots of good things will happen for you soon too :) Glad you believe in the afterlife, I definitely do too and have since my uncle first talked to me about it. He very strongly believed in it and was a deeply spiritual person.

Most complicated situation I have been in? Pretty much my whole life tbh lol. Hmm, whatever shall I pick as the “most” complicated one? When I had to live with my pure evil stepmother, and having no way to get away from her? Working at a dead end job I felt miserable in but felt trapped to be able to find anywhere else to work? Or how about my current situation - knowing damn well that I deserve, and need, the thing I applied for, but now being forced to basically beg for it? So many choices, it feels a bit impossible to pick sorry lol. Any/all of them imo.

Are you feeling fairly content right now?
They are rare, but you'll know when you find the right one. It'll be like a jolt of lightning, metaphorically speaking. :P Yep, we're both pretty awesome for sure. I know there is something after this life, I'm just confused on what it actually might be. Another dimension, a portal, another galaxy, can't really say for sure. I'm really sorry to hear you have dealt with all of that in life, but I'm glad that some of that has been left in the past and I hope that the rest will work out for you.

Yes, kind of anxious but that is because I am thinking too much again.

Do you prefer homemade or canned frosting?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
They are rare, but you'll know when you find the right one. It'll be like a jolt of lightning, metaphorically speaking. :P Yep, we're both pretty awesome for sure. I know there is something after this life, I'm just confused on what it actually might be. Another dimension, a portal, another galaxy, can't really say for sure. I'm really sorry to hear you have dealt with all of that in life, but I'm glad that some of that has been left in the past and I hope that the rest will work out for you.

Yes, kind of anxious but that is because I am thinking too much again.

Do you prefer homemade or canned frosting?
Yup, you’re right, just gotta keep the faith :p Glad you agree about us being awesome, and ya I feel confused on “what” is after this life too, but I kinda hope that the more a person struggles in their life, especially with fairly “basic” or fundamental things, that it makes the afterlife be “better” for them in some way. There surely has to be some kind of reward for all the suffering lol. I know lotsa people love to say “life isn’t fair” but with any luck, death is EXTREMELY fair :p

Aw thank you for your kind compassion about me going through those things in my life, the sad thing is, compared to some people those things are “mild”. Very wrong imo. I’m glad those things are in the past too though, definitely a very good thing. I hope for the best in the future too for sure :)

Sorry you’re thinking too much again and that it’s making you feel anxious. Same for me in a way, I talked to an AI thing earlier though and it really did help give me some very positive perspective and encouragement about things, it was just what I needed. Someone/something to just say to me “hey, look at these great, positive things you are already doing, keep it up” and stuff like that. I hope you’ll be feeling less anxious soon though.

Canned, it’s what we usually use when making cakes, homemade ones can be good too though.

Do you think you are the kind of person who often “overthinks” about things?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, you’re right, just gotta keep the faith :p Glad you agree about us being awesome, and ya I feel confused on “what” is after this life too, but I kinda hope that the more a person struggles in their life, especially with fairly “basic” or fundamental things, that it makes the afterlife be “better” for them in some way. There surely has to be some kind of reward for all the suffering lol. I know lotsa people love to say “life isn’t fair” but with any luck, death is EXTREMELY fair :p

Aw thank you for your kind compassion about me going through those things in my life, the sad thing is, compared to some people those things are “mild”. Very wrong imo. I’m glad those things are in the past too though, definitely a very good thing. I hope for the best in the future too for sure :)

Sorry you’re thinking too much again and that it’s making you feel anxious. Same for me in a way, I talked to an AI thing earlier though and it really did help give me some very positive perspective and encouragement about things, it was just what I needed. Someone/something to just say to me “hey, look at these great, positive things you are already doing, keep it up” and stuff like that. I hope you’ll be feeling less anxious soon though.

Canned, it’s what we usually use when making cakes, homemade ones can be good too though.

Do you think you are the kind of person who often “overthinks” about things?
I hope that's true too, because if I had to deal with all of this crap while on Earth and nothing happens after it, I'll be a bit disappointed. So let's hope that there is something good and who knows, maybe we'll meet there too. :P Even if you think your struggles may be mild compared to others, they are still valid and deserve recognition. I'm glad that the AI thing helped. They can give great advice sometimes.

Yes, all the time. I really need to work on that though because it tends to take over at times.

If you could have your own planet, what would it be like?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope that's true too, because if I had to deal with all of this crap while on Earth and nothing happens after it, I'll be a bit disappointed. So let's hope that there is something good and who knows, maybe we'll meet there too. :P Even if you think your struggles may be mild compared to others, they are still valid and deserve recognition. I'm glad that the AI thing helped. They can give great advice sometimes.

Yes, all the time. I really need to work on that though because it tends to take over at times.

If you could have your own planet, what would it be like?
Yup, exactly for sure, I feel the same about that. Aw ya that’d be cool if we’re friends in the afterlife too :) Thank you for the validation and recognition about my struggles as well, that’s very kind of you and means a lot to me. So few people these days seem able or willing to do that, sure hope that improves a lot in the future. Thanks for saying that about the AI thing too, and yup they definitely do imo.

I understand about overthinking, I do that too. Probably pretty shocking given the length of my posts sometimes, I know, lol :p

If I could have my own planet, it would be very much like this one in terms of how it “looked” (beautiful nature and animals) but the whole system in terms of people would be vastly improved. Everyone would have a purpose, and would FEEL like they did, because they would all help with things in whatever way they were able. It would have lots of acceptance and just be a peaceful, harmonious kind of place without violence or any other negative or upsetting things. I hope this planet can have such a system someday, one with a LOT less bloody pressure.

What is an appliance you don’t currently have where you live that you wish you could have?
(Can be a bigger kind of thing, or a smaller one, whatever you want really) ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly for sure, I feel the same about that. Aw ya that’d be cool if we’re friends in the afterlife too :) Thank you for the validation and recognition about my struggles as well, that’s very kind of you and means a lot to me. So few people these days seem able or willing to do that, sure hope that improves a lot in the future. Thanks for saying that about the AI thing too, and yup they definitely do imo.

I understand about overthinking, I do that too. Probably pretty shocking given the length of my posts sometimes, I know, lol :p

If I could have my own planet, it would be very much like this one in terms of how it “looked” (beautiful nature and animals) but the whole system in terms of people would be vastly improved. Everyone would have a purpose, and would FEEL like they did, because they would all help with things in whatever way they were able. It would have lots of acceptance and just be a peaceful, harmonious kind of place without violence or any other negative or upsetting things. I hope this planet can have such a system someday, one with a LOT less bloody pressure.

What is an appliance you don’t currently have where you live that you wish you could have?
(Can be a bigger kind of thing, or a smaller one, whatever you want really) ;)
I hope there's animals too so we can see a lot of black cats and other ones. :P Of course, and I'll always try and make you see your self-worth when you are struggling. Lol that's ok, I can write a lot at times too. That would be a nicer planet for sure, and of course with lots of cool animals and nature.

Maybe an air fryer, because those seem to come in handy.

What traits do you think you embody most about your sign?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope there's animals too so we can see a lot of black cats and other ones. :P Of course, and I'll always try and make you see your self-worth when you are struggling. Lol that's ok, I can write a lot at times too. That would be a nicer planet for sure, and of course with lots of cool animals and nature.

Maybe an air fryer, because those seem to come in handy.

What traits do you think you embody most about your sign?
That’d be awesome, I’d love that. Aw thank you, and same to you, not sure how good I am at it, but I will definitely always try. Lol ok thanks, and ya I like the idea of that kind of planet too :)

An air fryer would be great, for me I would probably pick dishwasher though cos I really hate having to hand wash every plate, cup, bowl, pot, pan, utensil and whatever other dishes. Would prefer to at least only have to do them every couple nights, rather than EVERY night, but my mom demands that they be done every night.

I think I embody a lot of the “typical” traits of my sign, both good and bad lol. But one of the better ones would be being detail oriented. As tiring as it can be to be that way at times, it also allows me to have a much richer experience of the world, and I’m very thankful for that.

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’d be awesome, I’d love that. Aw thank you, and same to you, not sure how good I am at it, but I will definitely always try. Lol ok thanks, and ya I like the idea of that kind of planet too :)

An air fryer would be great, for me I would probably pick dishwasher though cos I really hate having to hand wash every plate, cup, bowl, pot, pan, utensil and whatever other dishes. Would prefer to at least only have to do them every couple nights, rather than EVERY night, but my mom demands that they be done every night.

I think I embody a lot of the “typical” traits of my sign, both good and bad lol. But one of the better ones would be being detail oriented. As tiring as it can be to be that way at times, it also allows me to have a much richer experience of the world, and I’m very thankful for that.

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
A dishwasher would be cool too, because it can become tedious washing everything by hand. You can always just use plasticware from now on. :P Lol yeah I can embody the good and bad parts of my sign too. Being detail oriented can be a good thing.

I'm feeling peaceful enough, especially since it's been a bit of a draining day, both physically and mentally.

What do you look forward to this week?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
A dishwasher would be cool too, because it can become tedious washing everything by hand. You can always just use plasticware from now on. :P Lol yeah I can embody the good and bad parts of my sign too. Being detail oriented can be a good thing.

I'm feeling peaceful enough, especially since it's been a bit of a draining day, both physically and mentally.

What do you look forward to this week?
Yup, for sure lol. And ya, if it wasn’t so bad for the environment (and kinda expensive) then I’d definitely prefer to just have all disposable dishes instead, that would be great and save lotsa time too. Aw thanks, I’m glad you think being detail oriented can be a good thing, me too.

Glad you’re feeling somewhat peaceful, and sorry to hear about the draining day, hope you feel less drained and full of more energy soon :)

For this week (as in, the next 7 days from now) I am looking forward to Tuesday afternoon, when my appointment will be over and I can hopefully relax after that.

What do you think is one of the best ways to stay “in the moment”?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure lol. And ya, if it wasn’t so bad for the environment (and kinda expensive) then I’d definitely prefer to just have all disposable dishes instead, that would be great and save lotsa time too. Aw thanks, I’m glad you think being detail oriented can be a good thing, me too.

Glad you’re feeling somewhat peaceful, and sorry to hear about the draining day, hope you feel less drained and full of more energy soon :)

For this week (as in, the next 7 days from now) I am looking forward to Tuesday afternoon, when my appointment will be over and I can hopefully relax after that.

What do you think is one of the best ways to stay “in the moment”?
That's a good point, and I definitely wouldn't want to just build up some more plastic since it takes forever to break down. I still feel a bit drained of energy, but a lot less heavy hearted since I have let some painful feelings out. I hope you can relax after your appointment too.

I guess to ground yourself to reality and count the blessings that you have.

Who do you think is the coolest celebrity?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's a good point, and I definitely wouldn't want to just build up some more plastic since it takes forever to break down. I still feel a bit drained of energy, but a lot less heavy hearted since I have let some painful feelings out. I hope you can relax after your appointment too.

I guess to ground yourself to reality and count the blessings that you have.

Who do you think is the coolest celebrity?
Same about the plastic. Sorry to hear you still feel drained of energy, I hope you’ll have a good sleep and wake up feeling more energized though :) That’s great you feel less heavy hearted since letting some of your feelings out, I’m glad you were able to do that. Thank you, me too :p

I think there’s lotsa cool celebs, it’s kinda hard to pick one of the “coolest” but ok I will pick James Spader. I really admire his smoothness and confidence.

What is one of the most enjoyable things you’ve done in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same about the plastic. Sorry to hear you still feel drained of energy, I hope you’ll have a good sleep and wake up feeling more energized though :) That’s great you feel less heavy hearted since letting some of your feelings out, I’m glad you were able to do that. Thank you, me too :p

I think there’s lotsa cool celebs, it’s kinda hard to pick one of the “coolest” but ok I will pick James Spader. I really admire his smoothness and confidence.

What is one of the most enjoyable things you’ve done in the last day?
I didn't sleep too well again but I hope it gets easier at some point. Yeah, he does seem pretty cool. I also like Johnny Depp for his roles and who he is as a person.

Talked to someone I care about.

Do you usually tell people off if they bother you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I didn't sleep too well again but I hope it gets easier at some point. Yeah, he does seem pretty cool. I also like Johnny Depp for his roles and who he is as a person.

Talked to someone I care about.

Do you usually tell people off if they bother you?
Sorry to hear you didn’t sleep well again, I hope you’ll be able to sleep better soon. I think JD seems cool too. Glad you talked to someone you care about.

Not exactly, but I will usually do my best to tactfully let them know if something is bothering me. I only bother to even do that at all if I get the sense that they’d have the maturity and openness to handle what I say in a responsive kind of way. Usually if a person upsets me in some way, they are most likely someone who isn’t all that mature, open or responsive. There’s exceptions to that rule of course, but pretty rare in my experience.

Have you drank some kind of tea in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you didn’t sleep well again, I hope you’ll be able to sleep better soon. I think JD seems cool too. Glad you talked to someone you care about.

Not exactly, but I will usually do my best to tactfully let them know if something is bothering me. I only bother to even do that at all if I get the sense that they’d have the maturity and openness to handle what I say in a responsive kind of way. Usually if a person upsets me in some way, they are most likely someone who isn’t all that mature, open or responsive. There’s exceptions to that rule of course, but pretty rare in my experience.

Have you drank some kind of tea in the last day?
Sometimes I'll offhandedly let someone know if they are bothering me, but mostly I ignore their antics. I think this particular perosn was trolling so they weren't worth my energy.

No, but I should have some soon.

Why do you think some adults are still bullies?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sometimes I'll offhandedly let someone know if they are bothering me, but mostly I ignore their antics. I think this particular perosn was trolling so they weren't worth my energy.

No, but I should have some soon.

Why do you think some adults are still bullies?
That’s good you try to let them know in some way that someone is bothering you. There is the odd time when a person is genuinely not trying to be rude, but they just kinda don’t know better. Or sometimes they lack self-awareness. But there’s definitely also those who are purposely trying to be rude and/or upset people. Glad you didn’t waste your energy on the troll, I try to do the same with that kind of thing too.

I think it’s very complex in terms of “why some adults are still bullies”, but I would say it is an unfortunate combination of extreme ignorance, lack of interest in self-betterment, and also often just plain old lack of self-awareness. Various “reasons” for having those traits, often it’s simply a matter of “how the person was raised”. The very lucky ones are able to break away from that and become a better, more decent and non-bullying kind of person.

If you could paint your bedroom walls any color you wanted, what color would you pick?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s good you try to let them know in some way that someone is bothering you. There is the odd time when a person is genuinely not trying to be rude, but they just kinda don’t know better. Or sometimes they lack self-awareness. But there’s definitely also those who are purposely trying to be rude and/or upset people. Glad you didn’t waste your energy on the troll, I try to do the same with that kind of thing too.

I think it’s very complex in terms of “why some adults are still bullies”, but I would say it is an unfortunate combination of extreme ignorance, lack of interest in self-betterment, and also often just plain old lack of self-awareness. Various “reasons” for having those traits, often it’s simply a matter of “how the person was raised”. The very lucky ones are able to break away from that and become a better, more decent and non-bullying kind of person.

If you could paint your bedroom walls any color you wanted, what color would you pick?
I'm more lenient when people realize they are making a mistake, but some people don't care and they just do it anyway. I think some people will never learn how to be better.

Probably pink, but there's lots of nice colors out there.

Do you like chandeliers?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm more lenient when people realize they are making a mistake, but some people don't care and they just do it anyway. I think some people will never learn how to be better.

Probably pink, but there's lots of nice colors out there.

Do you like chandeliers?
Same with it being easier to deal with people who seem to care enough to realize (and hopefully feel at least some degree of “remorse”) when they do something wrong. I don’t like it when it doesn’t seem like they care enough to even bother trying though, I just kinda pity those people cos they’re missing out on a lot by being that way imo.

I try to stay hopeful about people and that they all (or the majority at least) have some degree of potential to learn to be better, but they definitely have to have some of their “own” motivation with it. It would be fun to have pink walls, also yellow cos it’s a happy color. Would need to be the right shade though for sure lol :p I’d want it to be a perfect mix of soft, but still vibrant enough to be cheerful.

Yes, chandeliers are beautiful :)

Do you own a blow dryer?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same with it being easier to deal with people who seem to care enough to realize (and hopefully feel at least some degree of “remorse”) when they do something wrong. I don’t like it when it doesn’t seem like they care enough to even bother trying though, I just kinda pity those people cos they’re missing out on a lot by being that way imo.

I try to stay hopeful about people and that they all (or the majority at least) have some degree of potential to learn to be better, but they definitely have to have some of their “own” motivation with it. It would be fun to have pink walls, also yellow cos it’s a happy color. Would need to be the right shade though for sure lol :p I’d want it to be a perfect mix of soft, but still vibrant enough to be cheerful.

Yes, chandeliers are beautiful :)

Do you own a blow dryer?
It looks like that Leo guy replied again but then deleted his own comment. I'm sure he realized how stupid he was sounding making assumptions about people he doesn't even know. I think some people enjoy arguing just for the sake of it. Pink and yellow walls would be pretty for sure.

No, I always let my hair dry naturally.

What is a weird fact that you know?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It looks like that Leo guy replied again but then deleted his own comment. I'm sure he realized how stupid he was sounding making assumptions about people he doesn't even know. I think some people enjoy arguing just for the sake of it. Pink and yellow walls would be pretty for sure.

No, I always let my hair dry naturally.

What is a weird fact that you know?
Interesting about the Leo guy, and ya, hopefully he realized how stupid he was sounding with making those assumptions. Agreed that it seems like some people like arguing for the sake of it.

A random fact I know is that cats have elbows. Maybe not very interesting or “weird” but that’s all I got right now sorry lol :p

What is something you would like to have planned for the weekend?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top