That’s awesome, and ya same with not having room for more. Thanks, and ya we lucked out cos the new owner is wanting us to stay and keep renting, so for the next year (and hopefully many more, assuming it stays affordable of course lol) we will be able to thankfully stay and not have to move. It’s a major relief cos we were really stressed and worried there for a while.
Thanks, and those are both cool places, I’d want to take a road trip to them too.
Lots of things, but aside from not being tired enough, just worrying about things and sometimes feeling regret or sadness about past things. I’m better about it now than I once was, but can still be hard sometimes.
What is a book you intend on reading at some point?
Thanks, and those are both cool places, I’d want to take a road trip to them too.
Lots of things, but aside from not being tired enough, just worrying about things and sometimes feeling regret or sadness about past things. I’m better about it now than I once was, but can still be hard sometimes.
What is a book you intend on reading at some point?
It's hard to say because there are so many books I want to read

What is a mythical creature that you wish was real?
