• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, ya same kinda :p Agreed on the Jello thing too. I hope you’ll be able to find an aquarium near you too, they are neat. Lol thanks for saying that about my name meaning, I think yours has a cool meaning as well.

I’m grateful you’re here too, and grateful I am here as well, despite all the stress and worry, I’m glad and grateful for the many good things that are in my life too, and in life in general. So many good things imo :)

We don’t really have any “weird” things in our fridge, just kinda regular/average kinds of things lol. We have some pickles in there, so maybe them? Lol :p

Are you wearing anything blue right now?
It's good to have things to feel grateful for, especially when it feels like there are too many things to deal with. That helps remind me that life isn't aways so bad. We don't have anything weird in the fridge either so that's good. :P

No, just pink, black, and red today. haha

If you could be friends with a fictional character, who would it be?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's good to have things to feel grateful for, especially when it feels like there are too many things to deal with. That helps remind me that life isn't aways so bad. We don't have anything weird in the fridge either so that's good. :P

No, just pink, black, and red today. haha

If you could be friends with a fictional character, who would it be?
Yup, there’s always things to feel grateful for imo, but ya I know/understand that it can be more challenging to focus on them when upsetting/stressful kinds of things are going on. I agree about life not always being so bad, there’s definitely lotsa good things in the world too. Animals being a big one of course, along with good/kind/caring people, inspiring things in general, Chinese food (and other yummy foods too lol), butterflies, rainbows, flowers - nature in general really lol, ya, so many things for sure :)

Lol, glad you don’t have any weird things in the fridge either. Those are great colors you’re wearing too, a really cool combo of colors imo.

Hmm, this is pretty hard for me cos usually if I really like a fictional character, it’s a guy, and I never want to “just” be friends with him. But ok, I guess I’ll say Castiel from Supernatural, cos despite also having a huge crush on him of course, I feel like I could also “just” be friends with him cos he seems really interesting (and also really funny lol) imo :)

Did you ever meet someone famous?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, there’s always things to feel grateful for imo, but ya I know/understand that it can be more challenging to focus on them when upsetting/stressful kinds of things are going on. I agree about life not always being so bad, there’s definitely lotsa good things in the world too. Animals being a big one of course, along with good/kind/caring people, inspiring things in general, Chinese food (and other yummy foods too lol), butterflies, rainbows, flowers - nature in general really lol, ya, so many things for sure :)

Lol, glad you don’t have any weird things in the fridge either. Those are great colors you’re wearing too, a really cool combo of colors imo.

Hmm, this is pretty hard for me cos usually if I really like a fictional character, it’s a guy, and I never want to “just” be friends with him. But ok, I guess I’ll say Castiel from Supernatural, cos despite also having a huge crush on him of course, I feel like I could also “just” be friends with him cos he seems really interesting (and also really funny lol) imo :)

Did you ever meet someone famous?
I love all of those things too, and there's a lot more too...I'd probably be here for a few years if I tried to list them all. :P Thanks, I'm glad it doesn't sound mismatched or anything. The pants are a black pinstripe pattern, and then a pink blouse and a red tank top underneath that. I try to match but it doesn't always end up that way. I don't know much about that character but he sounds interesting based on what I've read.

No, but it would be nice to at some point in the future.

What is the strangest thing you have seen lately?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I love all of those things too, and there's a lot more too...I'd probably be here for a few years if I tried to list them all. :P Thanks, I'm glad it doesn't sound mismatched or anything. The pants are a black pinstripe pattern, and then a pink blouse and a red tank top underneath that. I try to match but it doesn't always end up that way. I don't know much about that character but he sounds interesting based on what I've read.

No, but it would be nice to at some point in the future.

What is the strangest thing you have seen lately?
Awesome, and ya I had to just do a quick sum up of “some” of the many fab things I feel grateful for, cos there’s so many things for sure :) Nope, doesn’t sound mismatched at all, just fun and awesome imo. Castiel is awesome for sure, loved him since the first time I ever saw him lol.

Strangest thing I’ve seen lately is probably some of the art on the AI art site I go on. There’s lotsa really amazing stuff on there, but also some definite “wtf” kinds of things too lol :p

What is a food you wish you could eat right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Awesome, and ya I had to just do a quick sum up of “some” of the many fab things I feel grateful for, cos there’s so many things for sure :) Nope, doesn’t sound mismatched at all, just fun and awesome imo. Castiel is awesome for sure, loved him since the first time I ever saw him lol.

Strangest thing I’ve seen lately is probably some of the art on the AI art site I go on. There’s lotsa really amazing stuff on there, but also some definite “wtf” kinds of things too lol :p

What is a food you wish you could eat right now?
I don't think I've ever seen the show, but it seems like it is entertaining. Thank you for saying that, people have questioned my fashion choices before but I just wear what I like. I can imagine there's lots of weird things just like there are all over the internet. :P

I would like to eat some Chinese food. :D

What do you procrastinate the most with?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't think I've ever seen the show, but it seems like it is entertaining. Thank you for saying that, people have questioned my fashion choices before but I just wear what I like. I can imagine there's lots of weird things just like there are all over the internet. :P

I would like to eat some Chinese food. :D

What do you procrastinate the most with?
It’s a great show, especially from season 4 on lol ;) :p The 2 main guys on it are very handsome too, so ya, lotsa eye candy on it as well.

You’re welcome, and I think it sounds like you have an awesome and fun style with cool mixes of colors. I’ve had some of what I’ve worn kinda “dissed” a bit too sometimes, I do my best to shrug it off though cos it’s my choice what I wear so I can wear whatever damn colors I want to wear lol. Yup, definitely lotsa weird stuff on the internet for sure :p

I’d like to eat some Chinese food right now too, and my answer about procrastinating is organizing things in my room. I mean I keep them “somewhat” organized, but it’s pretty hard cos of it being so cluttered lol. Trying to get it more straightened out though, I hate not being able to find things.

Have you bought any new books in the last month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
It’s a great show, especially from season 4 on lol ;) :p The 2 main guys on it are very handsome too, so ya, lotsa eye candy on it as well.

You’re welcome, and I think it sounds like you have an awesome and fun style with cool mixes of colors. I’ve had some of what I’ve worn kinda “dissed” a bit too sometimes, I do my best to shrug it off though cos it’s my choice what I wear so I can wear whatever damn colors I want to wear lol. Yup, definitely lotsa weird stuff on the internet for sure :p

I’d like to eat some Chinese food right now too, and my answer about procrastinating is organizing things in my room. I mean I keep them “somewhat” organized, but it’s pretty hard cos of it being so cluttered lol. Trying to get it more straightened out though, I hate not being able to find things.

Have you bought any new books in the last month?
Good, eye candy is always a bonus. I mean it's not important to the storyline, but it just enhances it. :D People can be annoying, all that matters is that you like whatever you wear and they can butt out. It's not their decision anyway because it's not their life. I need to organize my room too and maybe do a bit of spring cleaning in general.

No, I haven't bought any since last year. I read through all of them though, so I'm a bit tempted to buy more. :P

What do you think is the most valuable resource?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Good, eye candy is always a bonus. I mean it's not important to the storyline, but it just enhances it. :D People can be annoying, all that matters is that you like whatever you wear and they can butt out. It's not their decision anyway because it's not their life. I need to organize my room too and maybe do a bit of spring cleaning in general.

No, I haven't bought any since last year. I read through all of them though, so I'm a bit tempted to buy more. :P

What do you think is the most valuable resource?
Lol, yup, agreed on that. And ya, agreed on wearing what you want to wear and not worrying what others have to say about it (negative things I mean, compliment type things are always welcome of course lol). Ya same with needing to get my room organized and hopefully get rid of some things. Got rid of some clothes the other day so I guess that’s a start :p

Most valuable resource is water imo. Food and electricity are close second/third though of course lol.

Have you drank any water in the last hour?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, yup, agreed on that. And ya, agreed on wearing what you want to wear and not worrying what others have to say about it (negative things I mean, compliment type things are always welcome of course lol). Ya same with needing to get my room organized and hopefully get rid of some things. Got rid of some clothes the other day so I guess that’s a start :p

Most valuable resource is water imo. Food and electricity are close second/third though of course lol.

Have you drank any water in the last hour?
That's good you got rid of some clothes, I still need to work on cleaning. Water is important for sure, because it makes up a lot of the planet and even our bodies.

Yes, I try to drink it throughout the day.

What is one of your favorite commercials?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good you got rid of some clothes, I still need to work on cleaning. Water is important for sure, because it makes up a lot of the planet and even our bodies.

Yes, I try to drink it throughout the day.

What is one of your favorite commercials?
Thanks, ya I’m glad I got rid of some things too, I never wore those things so hopefully someone else is enjoying them now instead. Yup, definitely agree about water being important. I try hard to drink enough of it each day too, and it’s pretty much all I drink (aside from tea, which is really just heated, flavored water, lol).

Haven’t seen commercials in a while for the most part, but I remember thinking the Juicy Fruit gum commercials were kinda fun :p Oh and this one for cat food or cat litter or something, it had a kinda cute theme song where it just went “meow meow meow meow” a bunch of times, but it managed to be mostly cute and not annoying lol :p Both of these are from decades ago though.

What is one of your favorite fabrics?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thanks, ya I’m glad I got rid of some things too, I never wore those things so hopefully someone else is enjoying them now instead. Yup, definitely agree about water being important. I try hard to drink enough of it each day too, and it’s pretty much all I drink (aside from tea, which is really just heated, flavored water, lol).

Haven’t seen commercials in a while for the most part, but I remember thinking the Juicy Fruit gum commercials were kinda fun :p Oh and this one for cat food or cat litter or something, it had a kinda cute theme song where it just went “meow meow meow meow” a bunch of times, but it managed to be mostly cute and not annoying lol :p Both of these are from decades ago though.

What is one of your favorite fabrics?
That's the good part about it, and even if you can't get use out of them anymore, someone else will. I guess that your commercials are different from ours, but the cat one does sound familiar.

Probably velvet, but there are lots of nice fabrics.

Do you ever wish on stars?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's the good part about it, and even if you can't get use out of them anymore, someone else will. I guess that your commercials are different from ours, but the cat one does sound familiar.

Probably velvet, but there are lots of nice fabrics.

Do you ever wish on stars?
Yup, exactly. And ya, we most likely do have diff commercials here, like that for most countries I’d imagine. I love velvet too, especially crushed velvet but non-crushed/smooth velvet is beautiful too.

I haven’t done that since I was a kid I think, I should do that again when I see stars in the sky again (hasn’t been for the last few nights cos of the hazy gray/brown/white sky cos of the snow and it being kinda cold lol).

Where is somewhere you wish you could go right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly. And ya, we most likely do have diff commercials here, like that for most countries I’d imagine. I love velvet too, especially crushed velvet but non-crushed/smooth velvet is beautiful too.

I haven’t done that since I was a kid I think, I should do that again when I see stars in the sky again (hasn’t been for the last few nights cos of the hazy gray/brown/white sky cos of the snow and it being kinda cold lol).

Where is somewhere you wish you could go right now?
I don't know if I can remember too many Canadian commercials I've seen. We used to get CBC here but it wasn't on for a while, plus I don't have cable anymore. But this is a Canadian commercial that I like:


Yeah, I like how soft velvet is because I like to feel different textures of things. I hope you can go stargazing again and maybe even wish on a star.

I wish I could go somewhere warmer and just vacation for a while.

What kind of business would you open if you could?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't know if I can remember too many Canadian commercials I've seen. We used to get CBC here but it wasn't on for a while, plus I don't have cable anymore. But this is a Canadian commercial that I like:


Yeah, I like how soft velvet is because I like to feel different textures of things. I hope you can go stargazing again and maybe even wish on a star.

I wish I could go somewhere warmer and just vacation for a while.

What kind of business would you open if you could?
That’s a cool commercial, thanks for sharing the link to it here. Ha that’d be cool if there really was a “house hippo” like that :p I like the softness and texture of velvet too. Thanks, me too. Going somewhere warmer for a vacation sounds quite nice right now for sure.

I’d want to open a clothing store, but would mostly want to be in charge of designing the clothing that was made. I’d want to pick the exact colors, patterns, fabrics and styles of everything, and it would all be good quality, affordable, fun and awesome. Oh it wouldn’t just sell clothes either but also blankets, tote bags and some other accessory kinds of things too.

What kinds of books do you enjoy reading?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s a cool commercial, thanks for sharing the link to it here. Ha that’d be cool if there really was a “house hippo” like that :p I like the softness and texture of velvet too. Thanks, me too. Going somewhere warmer for a vacation sounds quite nice right now for sure.

I’d want to open a clothing store, but would mostly want to be in charge of designing the clothing that was made. I’d want to pick the exact colors, patterns, fabrics and styles of everything, and it would all be good quality, affordable, fun and awesome. Oh it wouldn’t just sell clothes either but also blankets, tote bags and some other accessory kinds of things too.

What kinds of books do you enjoy reading?
Yeah it's pretty funny, I'll be looking for those house hippos now. Maybe that explains why some things mysteriously disappear. :P I'm sure that your store would be awesome and have lots of cool styles. :)

I like pretty much anything as long as it holds my interest.

Do you name inanimate objects? :D
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah it's pretty funny, I'll be looking for those house hippos now. Maybe that explains why some things mysteriously disappear. :P I'm sure that your store would be awesome and have lots of cool styles. :)

I like pretty much anything as long as it holds my interest.

Do you name inanimate objects? :D
Lol, yup agreed on those house hippos being funny :p Aw thanks, ya I’d do everything I could to make my clothes be the best, most fun (yet also practical) in the world for sure ;) Same with books overall, things that are well written and interesting are always worth it imo.

Usually I don’t lol, that sounds like a fun thing to do though so maybe I should :p If I had a car then I’d probably name it either Chloe (my old kitty’s name, RIP 2019, or perhaps Bella (my current kitty’s name lol) or maybe Chlobella, hmm, that sounds a bit odd though lol :p Well I guess I have a bike at least (that I never ride cos of it having the Most Uncomfortable Seat In The World lol) but ya, I could call that Bella. I like the idea of my bike being a girl too lol :)

If you had a car, would you give it a name? (Also, feel free to share what the name would be, if you want, lol) ;) :p
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, yup agreed on those house hippos being funny :p Aw thanks, ya I’d do everything I could to make my clothes be the best, most fun (yet also practical) in the world for sure ;) Same with books overall, things that are well written and interesting are always worth it imo.

Usually I don’t lol, that sounds like a fun thing to do though so maybe I should :p If I had a car then I’d probably name it either Chloe (my old kitty’s name, RIP 2019, or perhaps Bella (my current kitty’s name lol) or maybe Chlobella, hmm, that sounds a bit odd though lol :p Well I guess I have a bike at least (that I never ride cos of it having the Most Uncomfortable Seat In The World lol) but ya, I could call that Bella. I like the idea of my bike being a girl too lol :)

If you had a car, would you give it a name? (Also, feel free to share what the name would be, if you want, lol) ;) :p
Yeah, they can peacefully coexist with cats too, so they could easily make friends with Bella. :P That sounds cool, and I know that you would make them affordable for everyone too. Lol yeah those sound like good names, sometimes I think of names for things too.

Not sure, maybe it would be something that reflects my personality though. :P

What is the next place you want to visit?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, they can peacefully coexist with cats too, so they could easily make friends with Bella. :P That sounds cool, and I know that you would make them affordable for everyone too. Lol yeah those sound like good names, sometimes I think of names for things too.

Not sure, maybe it would be something that reflects my personality though. :P

What is the next place you want to visit?
Lol, well that’s awesome then, sounds good :) :p ;) Thanks, and ya affordability would definitely be very important to me, so many of those “smaller”, non-chain clothing stores have gorgeous things in them that I’d die to have, yet are way too expensive. Needs to be at least one of them that isn’t a complete rip off, lol :p

Glad you like those names I thought of for if I ever had a car (doubtful I ever will of course, unless I won one or something, and even if I did, I’d probably just sell it and keep the cash lol). I like that my current bike is now named “Bella” though, it’s fun :p That’s cool that you sometimes think of names for things too.

Hmm, next place I want to visit is the beach, always wanting to go there and hang out, walk around, get ice cream (on a hot day) and ya just enjoying being near the water. Too bad it’s so far away and costs at least $20 or more to get there. Wish my mom would want to go there a bit more often, to go all that distance alone is kinda boring lol. I should just plan it with myself though, nice to have a “fun day” like that planned for at least a couple summer days lol.

Are you wearing anything purple right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, well that’s awesome then, sounds good :) :p ;) Thanks, and ya affordability would definitely be very important to me, so many of those “smaller”, non-chain clothing stores have gorgeous things in them that I’d die to have, yet are way too expensive. Needs to be at least one of them that isn’t a complete rip off, lol :p

Glad you like those names I thought of for if I ever had a car (doubtful I ever will of course, unless I won one or something, and even if I did, I’d probably just sell it and keep the cash lol). I like that my current bike is now named “Bella” though, it’s fun :p That’s cool that you sometimes think of names for things too.

Hmm, next place I want to visit is the beach, always wanting to go there and hang out, walk around, get ice cream (on a hot day) and ya just enjoying being near the water. Too bad it’s so far away and costs at least $20 or more to get there. Wish my mom would want to go there a bit more often, to go all that distance alone is kinda boring lol. I should just plan it with myself though, nice to have a “fun day” like that planned for at least a couple summer days lol.

Are you wearing anything purple right now?
Affordable and quality clothing is important for sure. That's a cool name for a bike or a cat, and it's just a nice name in general. I want to visit the beach too if I can, might take a while to walk there so maybe I can get a ride, at least I hope I can. Hopefully we will both be able to go there.

No, my shirt is black and has white, yellow, and red on it and blue pants.

What is the strangest thing you've ever found?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Affordable and quality clothing is important for sure. That's a cool name for a bike or a cat, and it's just a nice name in general. I want to visit the beach too if I can, might take a while to walk there so maybe I can get a ride, at least I hope I can. Hopefully we will both be able to go there.

No, my shirt is black and has white, yellow, and red on it and blue pants.

What is the strangest thing you've ever found?
Yup, agreed on that. Aw thanks, glad you like the name Bella, me too. I hope we’ll both be able to go to the beach soon too. Sounds like a cool outfit you were wearing.

Not sure of the strangest thing I ever found, unless it could include pics online lol, definitely found lotsa strange pics/art online. When it’s well done then I love it a lot. I love when things are drawn in a creepy but cute kind of way. Also some surreal art is definitely strange, but awesome. Really makes you think, I love it :)

Do you have a fave style of visual art?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top