Awesome, I’m so glad the cake and ice cream were good. And aw that’s so sweet of you that you wish you could send me some, but yup agreed on me being too far away lol. I got some cake mix and icing today (Betty Crocker, of course, lol) so we’ll be having a yummy cake in the next week or 2 probably (to celebrate when we finally, hopefully, won’t be sick anymore lol).
Some important characteristics to have are:
- Honesty
- Integrity
- Loyalty
- Responsiveness
- Tactfulness
- Thoughtfulness
- Compassion
- Hopefully at least a little bit of curiosity and enthusiasm about things lol :p
What is something you did today?
Some important characteristics to have are:
- Honesty
- Integrity
- Loyalty
- Responsiveness
- Tactfulness
- Thoughtfulness
- Compassion
- Hopefully at least a little bit of curiosity and enthusiasm about things lol :p
What is something you did today?
I agree with you, and I think all of those qualities are very important and seem to be mostly lacking in the world today.
I did laundry, dishes, and some other chores.
How far back can you trace your family tree?

Thanks for saying that about there being nothing wrong with being quiet, ya I don’t think there is either. Agreed that it usually means the person is a deeper thinker and doesn’t just ramble on about trivial, unimportant kinds of things. Already tons of people who do that as it is imo lol :p