• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, thank you, I tried hard to not put some lame, disappointing-as-hell lyric lol, I guess I can just get overworried about others judging me if it’s a “simple” lyric or whatever. But ok, thanks for saying it’s just about the significance it has for me. Lots of the things said/sung in ABBA songs have helped me, mostly cos of the positivity and encouragement of them :)

Lol, I’m somewhat the same when I don’t know what to say, I think I’ve gotten a bit better over the years though at least lol. It depends a lot on the person’s energy too of course. Some people have a way of not making “silences” uncomfortable, and sometimes they can even be strangely comforting (that’s pretty rare though) :p

I LOVE that question, wish I’d thought of it lol. I definitely know what I’d consider the best and worst parts of being a cat:

Best - The freedom! (Assuming you’re in a decent home that’s abuse-free of course), and also - having claws that I could (and probably would, lol) dig into anyone who was a jerk.

Worst - The self-bathing. Ya, I would not like having to lick…certain areas, no, not one bit, lol :p

What is one of your fave songs?
Even if you say it's lame and disappointing, I'm sure it's not. It only matters that it has meaning to you. And a lot of their songs are cheerful so that can really improve your mood. I don't like long silences but I know some people are comfortable with them. That question wasn't something I came up with, but it's still pretty good. I would bite people if they were annoying, haha. And I wouldn't want to do that either, mostly because of the hairballs that accumulate.

I have tons, but here's one:

Do you have annoying neighbors that never seem to know when to shut the hell up? lol
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Even if you say it's lame and disappointing, I'm sure it's not. It only matters that it has meaning to you. And a lot of their songs are cheerful so that can really improve your mood. I don't like long silences but I know some people are comfortable with them. That question wasn't something I came up with, but it's still pretty good. I would bite people if they were annoying, haha. And I wouldn't want to do that either, mostly because of the hairballs that accumulate.

I have tons, but here's one:

Do you have annoying neighbors that never seem to know when to shut the hell up? lol
Ok, thanks for saying that, I appreciate it :) Exactly with lots of ABBA’s songs being cheerful, they got me through some very dark and depressing times in my life for sure. Aw well regardless of who came up with that kitty question, it’s a good one anyway ;) Oh ya, the hairballs part of being a cat would suck too, and the fact that I wouldn’t be able to speak with words.

I didn’t listen to “all” of that song, but most of it anyway lol. Listened to the first 4-5 mins, and then the last minute of it, and ya, I like how the guitars and other instruments sound in it. It’s a cool song, don’t think I heard it before, or maybe I did and just forgot lol.

No, thankfully that is at least one problem I don’t currently (and hopefully not in the future either! lol) have to deal with, you definitely have my deepest sympathy for having to deal with that though. I have had neighbors like that in the past and it’s sure annoying.

Have you drank tea in the last week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ok, thanks for saying that, I appreciate it :) Exactly with lots of ABBA’s songs being cheerful, they got me through some very dark and depressing times in my life for sure. Aw well regardless of who came up with that kitty question, it’s a good one anyway ;) Oh ya, the hairballs part of being a cat would suck too, and the fact that I wouldn’t be able to speak with words.

I didn’t listen to “all” of that song, but most of it anyway lol. Listened to the first 4-5 mins, and then the last minute of it, and ya, I like how the guitars and other instruments sound in it. It’s a cool song, don’t think I heard it before, or maybe I did and just forgot lol.

No, thankfully that is at least one problem I don’t currently (and hopefully not in the future either! lol) have to deal with, you definitely have my deepest sympathy for having to deal with that though. I have had neighbors like that in the past and it’s sure annoying.

Have you drank tea in the last week?
It's funny because ABBA was one of my grandpa's favorite groups, and I didn't even know he liked stuff like that. We watched the ABBA movie one time and he liked that. Oh, that reminds me of something gross from one of those addiction shows. This woman likes to groom her cat and eat the fur. I wonder if she gets lots of hairballs lol. Oh that's ok, I know it's kind of a long song. I should have put a shorter one. :D I'm glad that your neighbors seem mostly sane lol.

No, but I bought some cans of iced tea so I might have some later.

What is something that motivates you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's funny because ABBA was one of my grandpa's favorite groups, and I didn't even know he liked stuff like that. We watched the ABBA movie one time and he liked that. Oh, that reminds me of something gross from one of those addiction shows. This woman likes to groom her cat and eat the fur. I wonder if she gets lots of hairballs lol. Oh that's ok, I know it's kind of a long song. I should have put a shorter one. :D I'm glad that your neighbors seem mostly sane lol.

No, but I bought some cans of iced tea so I might have some later.

What is something that motivates you?
That’s cool about ABBA being one of your grandpa’s fave groups. Wow, that’s not only gross with that lady liking to eat her cat’s fur, but also kinda freaky lol.

Ok, thanks for understanding about me not listening to the whole song, and no worries, I’d never want you to worry about how “long” a song is that you post ;) Lol ya I’m definitely glad to have sane neighbors too for sure.

I struggle terribly with motivation and always have, but aside from “need” (when we need groceries then that motivates me to “go and get them” lol) then I get motivated when people say kind, encouraging, positive things, and of course especially when they say them specifically to me. Also just having interesting convos with people in general, especially ones that go into at least some depth about thoughts and feelings about things.

Do you feel like it’s usually easy for you to feel motivated?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool about ABBA being one of your grandpa’s fave groups. Wow, that’s not only gross with that lady liking to eat her cat’s fur, but also kinda freaky lol.

Ok, thanks for understanding about me not listening to the whole song, and no worries, I’d never want you to worry about how “long” a song is that you post ;) Lol ya I’m definitely glad to have sane neighbors too for sure.

I struggle terribly with motivation and always have, but aside from “need” (when we need groceries then that motivates me to “go and get them” lol) then I get motivated when people say kind, encouraging, positive things, and of course especially when they say them specifically to me. Also just having interesting convos with people in general, especially ones that go into at least some depth about thoughts and feelings about things.

Do you feel like it’s usually easy for you to feel motivated?
Lol yeah it is...I never felt motivated to do anything like that. I'd rather keep the fur away from my mouth as much as possible, thanks...haha. I feel encouraged as well when people are kind to me, so thank you for always being a positive influence in my life.

No, not really...but I'm trying to work on that.

What is the strangest way you met someone?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol yeah it is...I never felt motivated to do anything like that. I'd rather keep the fur away from my mouth as much as possible, thanks...haha. I feel encouraged as well when people are kind to me, so thank you for always being a positive influence in my life.

No, not really...but I'm trying to work on that.

What is the strangest way you met someone?
Lol me either. Aw, you’re welcome, and thank you for always being a positive influence in my life too, it is definitely very valuable and priceless :)

Only ways I’ve ever met people are either through school, work, friends or online, not sure if any of those are strange, I guess the strangest is online so I’ll pick that one then lol :p

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol me either. Aw, you’re welcome, and thank you for always being a positive influence in my life too, it is definitely very valuable and priceless :)

Only ways I’ve ever met people are either through school, work, friends or online, not sure if any of those are strange, I guess the strangest is online so I’ll pick that one then lol :p

Are you feeling peaceful right now?
I don't think I've met anyone in a strange way, well maybe I have and I just can't remember it. :P

For the most part I do. Maybe a bit fuzzy from lack of sleep or maybe too much.

What are some of your favorite words?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't think I've met anyone in a strange way, well maybe I have and I just can't remember it. :P

For the most part I do. Maybe a bit fuzzy from lack of sleep or maybe too much.

What are some of your favorite words?
Glad you’re feeling peaceful right now. Wish I could say the same, but ya not so much. Looks likely that we won’t be able to continue renting in our place for more than another 3 months or so, cos the people who are probably gonna buy our place want to live here. We are needing so much luck with finding a decent and affordable place to live right now it’s not even funny. Doing my best to hope for the best with it but definitely very hard.

Oh wow, I have lots of favorite words for sure, but some of them are:
Ersatz
Sensational
Enchanting
Spellbinding
Splendid
Magnanimous
Magnificent
Incandescent
Chucklehead
Nitwit
Dingbat
Maniac
Chaotic
Miasma

Ok, don’t want this to be too long but those are some of them anyway. I like odd, unusual and different sounding words basically lol :p ;)

Do you have a favorite ABBA song?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Glad you’re feeling peaceful right now. Wish I could say the same, but ya not so much. Looks likely that we won’t be able to continue renting in our place for more than another 3 months or so, cos the people who are probably gonna buy our place want to live here. We are needing so much luck with finding a decent and affordable place to live right now it’s not even funny. Doing my best to hope for the best with it but definitely very hard.

Oh wow, I have lots of favorite words for sure, but some of them are:
Ersatz
Sensational
Enchanting
Spellbinding
Splendid
Magnanimous
Magnificent
Incandescent
Chucklehead
Nitwit
Dingbat
Maniac
Chaotic
Miasma

Ok, don’t want this to be too long but those are some of them anyway. I like odd, unusual and different sounding words basically lol :p ;)

Do you have a favorite ABBA song?
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope that you will be able to find something soon. I will send all the positive energy that I can your way. I like all of those words too, and there are a lot of words that sound cool so it's hard to choose.

There's lots that are good, but Take a Chance on Me and SOS are a few favorites.

What would you do if there was a zombie outbreak?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm really sorry to hear that, I hope that you will be able to find something soon. I will send all the positive energy that I can your way. I like all of those words too, and there are a lot of words that sound cool so it's hard to choose.

There's lots that are good, but Take a Chance on Me and SOS are a few favorites.

What would you do if there was a zombie outbreak?
Thank you, I appreciate that, have definitely been feeling alone with it a bit, so knowing someone else cares really helps a lot :) I really appreciate all the positive energy too, that’s so kind of you. Lol agreed about it being hard to pick cool words cos there’s so many. Those are great ABBA songs, I love both of them, especially SOS.

Probably get some anti-zombie spray or something lol. Ya that’d be scary for sure :p

Have you had a snack recently?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I appreciate that, have definitely been feeling alone with it a bit, so knowing someone else cares really helps a lot :) I really appreciate all the positive energy too, that’s so kind of you. Lol agreed about it being hard to pick cool words cos there’s so many. Those are great ABBA songs, I love both of them, especially SOS.

Probably get some anti-zombie spray or something lol. Ya that’d be scary for sure :p

Have you had a snack recently?
Yeah I like songs that make me feel better, but sometimes I'll listen to sad ones too because they can help me work through my emotions. It would be scary because I probably couldn't outrun the zombies. :D

Well I had an apple with salted caramel cannoli dip a little while ago and that was pretty good.

What is a restaurant that you really like?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah I like songs that make me feel better, but sometimes I'll listen to sad ones too because they can help me work through my emotions. It would be scary because I probably couldn't outrun the zombies. :D

Well I had an apple with salted caramel cannoli dip a little while ago and that was pretty good.

What is a restaurant that you really like?
That’s cool, and ya you’re right about sad songs helping with working through emotions. I had that happen with this totally depressing as hell movie I watched on Netflix before too (I think it was called “The Road” or something like that lol) and omg I cried for almost the whole movie cos of how sad it was, but felt strangely better after and realized how much I’d needed to cry. It was an odd feeling though cos usually I do all I can to avoid things that make me feel sad and/or that make me cry.

Lol ya I know I couldn’t outrun the zombies either, yet another reason I need to get in much better shape, just in case ;) :p That sounds like a yummy snack you had.

Hmm, hard one cos there’s lots I like, some are more like “fast food” places lol but there’s a cool Chinese smorgasbord place fairly near to us that I love, I don’t go there often though cos it’s expensive to eat at those buffet type places. Hopefully I’ll be able to go there for my bday this year though, that’d be great :)

Where is one of your favorite places to be?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and ya you’re right about sad songs helping with working through emotions. I had that happen with this totally depressing as hell movie I watched on Netflix before too (I think it was called “The Road” or something like that lol) and omg I cried for almost the whole movie cos of how sad it was, but felt strangely better after and realized how much I’d needed to cry. It was an odd feeling though cos usually I do all I can to avoid things that make me feel sad and/or that make me cry.

Lol ya I know I couldn’t outrun the zombies either, yet another reason I need to get in much better shape, just in case ;) :p That sounds like a yummy snack you had.

Hmm, hard one cos there’s lots I like, some are more like “fast food” places lol but there’s a cool Chinese smorgasbord place fairly near to us that I love, I don’t go there often though cos it’s expensive to eat at those buffet type places. Hopefully I’ll be able to go there for my bday this year though, that’d be great :)

Where is one of your favorite places to be?
Sometimes it helps to get those feelings out, so I'm glad that you felt better after you got through with crying. That sounds good, I love going to the Chinese buffet here and eating the goodies.

Probably in front of the computer :D

What do you want to buy next?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Sometimes it helps to get those feelings out, so I'm glad that you felt better after you got through with crying. That sounds good, I love going to the Chinese buffet here and eating the goodies.

Probably in front of the computer :D

What do you want to buy next?
Yup, definitely very true. Thanks, I’m glad I was able to get the feelings out too and that I felt better after. That is usually one good thing about crying, the purified feeling of “after it’s over”. I’m glad you have a Chinese buffet place near you that you enjoy too, awesome :)

Hmm, kind of an evil question since I’m doing all I can to NOT think of shopping or buying more things right now (lol jk, no worries, no matter how hard I try there’s always “something” anyway, lol) but ok, a thing I’d like to buy next is a book I’m curious to read. I have to buy it if I want to read it cos the library doesn’t have it. It’s called “Afterworlds” by Scott Westerfeld. He wrote the “Uglies” series, have only read the first of those 4 books, but will soon be reading the next one.

What is something you enjoy talking about?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, definitely very true. Thanks, I’m glad I was able to get the feelings out too and that I felt better after. That is usually one good thing about crying, the purified feeling of “after it’s over”. I’m glad you have a Chinese buffet place near you that you enjoy too, awesome :)

Hmm, kind of an evil question since I’m doing all I can to NOT think of shopping or buying more things right now (lol jk, no worries, no matter how hard I try there’s always “something” anyway, lol) but ok, a thing I’d like to buy next is a book I’m curious to read. I have to buy it if I want to read it cos the library doesn’t have it. It’s called “Afterworlds” by Scott Westerfeld. He wrote the “Uglies” series, have only read the first of those 4 books, but will soon be reading the next one.

What is something you enjoy talking about?
Lol sorry, but I always like to know what cool things you are buying now. :P I haven't heard of that one before but it sounds interesting.

Lots of things, like unicorns, pugs, and chocolate :P

How many chances do you give someone before you give up on them?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol sorry, but I always like to know what cool things you are buying now. :P I haven't heard of that one before but it sounds interesting.

Lots of things, like unicorns, pugs, and chocolate :P

How many chances do you give someone before you give up on them?
Lol aw no need to be sorry, if I was truly upset then please believe me when I say I would never put an “lol jk” there ;) Aw I’m glad you like to know what things I’m buying.

I ended up getting that book on Amazon yesterday cos there was a thing I actually did need, and wanted the free shipping but you have to spend $35 there to get that, so I got the book too and also a cute cat book called “Cats are Awesome” lol I’ll take pics of them when I get them and post them somewhere here on SF ;)

Those are all cool things, glad you enjoy talking about them, me too, and also deep kinds of things like theories about life, the meaning of life and things like that. It’s always great to meet people who are deeply interested in that too for sure :)

It depends a lot on the person for sure, but generally I would say I am probably guilty of giving too many chances lol. With so few people in my life for even just the tiniest amount of support, I am probably guilty of “clinging” at times.

What is something you’ve enjoyed in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol aw no need to be sorry, if I was truly upset then please believe me when I say I would never put an “lol jk” there ;) Aw I’m glad you like to know what things I’m buying.

I ended up getting that book on Amazon yesterday cos there was a thing I actually did need, and wanted the free shipping but you have to spend $35 there to get that, so I got the book too and also a cute cat book called “Cats are Awesome” lol I’ll take pics of them when I get them and post them somewhere here on SF ;)

Those are all cool things, glad you enjoy talking about them, me too, and also deep kinds of things like theories about life, the meaning of life and things like that. It’s always great to meet people who are deeply interested in that too for sure :)

It depends a lot on the person for sure, but generally I would say I am probably guilty of giving too many chances lol. With so few people in my life for even just the tiniest amount of support, I am probably guilty of “clinging” at times.

What is something you’ve enjoyed in the last day?
Oh I know, I just didn't want to inspire you to buy more, because it's hard to stop at just a few things when you go on that site. Ask me how I know. :P The things you got sound cool, but you always do buy cool things. :) I still give people a few chances but not as many as I used to because I tend to get fed up with bad behavior after a while.

Cleaning, as weird as that sounds. :P

What's something you thought you wouldn't like, but actually did?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Oh I know, I just didn't want to inspire you to buy more, because it's hard to stop at just a few things when you go on that site. Ask me how I know. :P The things you got sound cool, but you always do buy cool things. :) I still give people a few chances but not as many as I used to because I tend to get fed up with bad behavior after a while.

Cleaning, as weird as that sounds. :P

What's something you thought you wouldn't like, but actually did?
Lol ok cool, and ya I’ve been good about not going back there after those 3 orders. The amount I spent there also stopped me from going and ordering “more” stuff, plus the fact that I need to ultimately have less stuff in my room lol.

Aw thanks, I’m glad you think I buy cool stuff, I usually end up spending a LOT of time wading through crap to finally find what I am actually looking for, can be VERY time consuming sometimes :p That’s good you don’t put up with bad behavior as much anymore, I try not to too. Usually I try to make sure to communicate in a clear, open and honest way if something is bothering me, so at least I can know that I’ve given them a fair chance at making it better.

Aw no, cleaning isn’t weird for an answer to something that you’ve enjoyed in the last day, I sometimes enjoy it too, especially if it isn’t too “labor intensive” lol.

Something I thought I wouldn’t like but did would probably be video chatting, cos I definitely felt very nervous the first time I ever did, but as long as the person you’re talking to is fairly fun (or at least, interesting in some way) then it just ends up being fun and not something to feel nervous about. Don’t have a better example than that really, cos most things I thought I wouldn’t like, I haven’t liked, lol :p

Are you feeling good about yourself right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol ok cool, and ya I’ve been good about not going back there after those 3 orders. The amount I spent there also stopped me from going and ordering “more” stuff, plus the fact that I need to ultimately have less stuff in my room lol.

Aw thanks, I’m glad you think I buy cool stuff, I usually end up spending a LOT of time wading through crap to finally find what I am actually looking for, can be VERY time consuming sometimes :p That’s good you don’t put up with bad behavior as much anymore, I try not to too. Usually I try to make sure to communicate in a clear, open and honest way if something is bothering me, so at least I can know that I’ve given them a fair chance at making it better.

Aw no, cleaning isn’t weird for an answer to something that you’ve enjoyed in the last day, I sometimes enjoy it too, especially if it isn’t too “labor intensive” lol.

Something I thought I wouldn’t like but did would probably be video chatting, cos I definitely felt very nervous the first time I ever did, but as long as the person you’re talking to is fairly fun (or at least, interesting in some way) then it just ends up being fun and not something to feel nervous about. Don’t have a better example than that really, cos most things I thought I wouldn’t like, I haven’t liked, lol :p

Are you feeling good about yourself right now?
Yeah, I feel like I would buy too many things I don't need, but it's still tempting. Sometimes it can take a while to find things that you like and they are decent quality. I do that too, I let people know how I'm feeling and hopefully they will change their behavior. I like video chatting too, as long as it's with someone I know I can trust.

That's hard to answer, I usually don't feel good about myself or what has become of my life.

What technology would be hardest to give up?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, I feel like I would buy too many things I don't need, but it's still tempting. Sometimes it can take a while to find things that you like and they are decent quality. I do that too, I let people know how I'm feeling and hopefully they will change their behavior. I like video chatting too, as long as it's with someone I know I can trust.

That's hard to answer, I usually don't feel good about myself or what has become of my life.

What technology would be hardest to give up?
Lol, I understand. I feel like most of the stuff I bought there was at least fairly practical (not a bunch of knick knacks anyway, lol) and it’s all stuff I’ve either already used a bit, or will be using at some point. That’s good you let people know how you’re feeling so they know if they’re doing something that’s causing you to feel upset and can hopefully stop doing whatever that is. Yup, video chatting definitely needs to only ever be done with someone who can be trusted for sure.

Sorry to hear you usually don’t feel good about yourself or your life, I think being strong and surviving despite many challenges is something to definitely feel very good about for sure. There’s things I wish could be better in my life too, definitely need to make some changes. I hope we’ll both feel better about ourselves and our lives in the future :)

Hardest technology to give up would probably be my phone lol. Didn’t have one for years (a cell phone that is lol) but now that I have for some years, ya, I would miss the hell out of this extremely handy device. It allows me to make calls, do searches online, take pictures, play fun games and so many other awesome things :p

If you could go to any restaurant you wanted to right now, where would you want to go?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top