Yup, I agree, we definitely seem to agree on lots of things and have similar values with a lot of things too. That always helps with getting along well with a person imo 
Ya I just think snakes are especially cool cos of how they just “slither” along, plus their bodies are so unique looking too. I have zero plans for the weekend either (well I guess today is the last day of it anyway lol) friend came over last night and we watched a few eps of Friends at least, that was nice cos damn it sure was warm.
Trickiest thing to make is probably any kind of “pastry” type of thing. I haven’t really made lots of different kinds of things overall (food-wise anyway, lol) so I’m not actually sure what the “hardest” one would be lol :p
Have you eaten some kind of pasta in the last day?
Ya I just think snakes are especially cool cos of how they just “slither” along, plus their bodies are so unique looking too. I have zero plans for the weekend either (well I guess today is the last day of it anyway lol) friend came over last night and we watched a few eps of Friends at least, that was nice cos damn it sure was warm.
Trickiest thing to make is probably any kind of “pastry” type of thing. I haven’t really made lots of different kinds of things overall (food-wise anyway, lol) so I’m not actually sure what the “hardest” one would be lol :p
Have you eaten some kind of pasta in the last day?
I'm glad that you visited with your friend for a while and hope the heat breaks soon. Pastry can be tricky for sure.No, I think it's been a few days at least.
What do you like to eat when it's hot outside?
I’m actually somewhat looking forward to summer too, aside from the heat of course lol.